NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 11 my daughter was 5'6" and a 130 lbs, all muscle. So it just depends on the kid.

feeling a bit down today as holloween approaches. Wndering what Zahra thought about holloween and what her costume choice would have been. I am angry that she is not feeling the building excitement of the approach of trick or treating as a ten year old should be doing right now :(

I hear ya tlcox, in all her photos she has such a sweet smile. Regardless of her lot in life that little girl had a bright light than shone through.

I really do think that LE will solve this case. I think the person and or persons will be prosecuted. Hopefully, for Zahra, it will be sooner, then later! I think that Zahra's body will be found within a 10 mile radius of where Zahra's prosethic leg was found.
After reading all the outstanding arrest against EB, today, she is most definately an habitual offender. The longer EB walked free her crimes have become more serious and many are repeat charges. If in fact, LE can prove that EB was a meth user in the company of Zahra, then there are more charges that she faces in NC. I think that on Monday, EB could possibly face kidnapping charges and a host of other charges as well! You can believe that LE already has Zahra's killer in their headlights. LE is just leaving no stone unturned for the reason of the legal system. I hope that Zahra is found soon!!! JMHO

I hear ya tlcox, in all her photos she has such a sweet smile. Regardless of her lot in life that little girl had a bright light than shone through.

She does just sparkle doesn't she. Sometimes they shine too bright Sometimes a light that bright and genuine brings out rage in rageful people.

I cannot remember but I think it was lime I bought a few years ago because where i live I have loads of pine needles that make my grass really acidity...I think it was Lime my neighbor suggested I use to help. I bought a small bag and if I remember I had to sign a sheet of paper when I bought it.

Quick question: Would persons or business that do work like landscaping, tree services and such have access to Lime without having it recorded for an individal but to a business name?

Depends where you live. I bought lime today at the feed store. In PA and NY - you can buy it by the bag or the ton and they even deliver and spread it for you. No problem here. You could probably drive a short distance and find some if you needed it ......

On the moving a dead 10 yr old, 85 pound kid topic: I carry my daughter who is not 85 pounds to be sure but I am also carry a sleeping daughter up stairs while trying not to bash her head on anything along the way.

A dead child, especially one I killed or was responsible for the death of, I would just drag about by the arms or legs, shoving into a vehicle would not have to be concerned about twisting limbs, knocking head or taking care.

Not trying to be crude but if she murdered that child I doubt she would think anything about dragging her about in the most convenient way needed to get her moved. I have no doubt I COULD move my daughter if she were 85lbs. JM

I definitely agree. I think she was probably put in some bedding, for example, and dragged. MOO

snipped
may10.jpg

Has there ever been any mention of where AB is while Zahra is getting her new hearing aids?

I have neverheard. Seems to me he let his Mom take care of her in Au, an dwhen EB came along, she got the job?

I have neverheard. Seems to me he let his Mom take care of her in Au, an dwhen EB came along, she got the job?

That is my own impression as well. The woman in AB's life take care of his child. First mom, then EB. Part of my AB not a very involved expressive parent theory.

She does just sparkle doesn't she. Sometimes they shine too bright Sometimes a light that bright and genuine brings out rage in rageful people.

I believe that is exactly what happened to her. Exactly.

That is my own impression as well. The woman in AB's life take care of his child. First mom, then EB. Part of my AB not a very involved expressive parent theory.

That works for me, too.

Could someone offer us some highlights on todays activitys i was away most of the day TIA

something I was reading earlier when playing catch up on previous pages sparked a thought I wanted to express on the Christy Rd - at - near - how near- etc. topic being discussed earlier.

To me it doesn't matter if MSM got it right or not. I got the point I needed from all of it. I have never thought EB disposed of Zahra's remains at any residence. I think she talked, to what degree I don't know, but what she told them or whatever the lead LE got told them it had to do with Zahra being disposed of near (as in in the area of) somewhere EB once lived. Of course it was. Who goes to an area they don't know, aren't familiar with, to dispose of a body?

Doesn't mean before loading up a dead body she knew exactly what her plan was to do with it. She just knew she had to be rid of it. So she went somewhere she was familiar with that had stretchs of secluded lightly traveled at night roads. She wouldn't want it near where she currently lives, but she would want to do it somewhere she was familiar with and comfortable with. MOO I Think it wasn't AT a specific preplanned spot.

I think the area was thought of and it happened wherever it was convenient. She may not even recall where along the road, just vague landmarks, such as a curve, a dirt road, etc. She may know the route she travelled. This would explain the search near the shoals rd/burns road (dirt) location and the Christy Rd/Elkart (dirt) interesection search.
If it was a hurried, oh crap, get to somewhere "away" from my house but familiar and known and deserted stretches with heavy woods and brush along the way, EB, she may have dumped the body somwhere along the drive.

Tossing the prosthetic out the window at another location along the same drive. I think LE suspects the same (for whatever reason be it tip or EB) and that is why they are still searching some of the sites along the drive. all MO

Just coming back in, but I wanted you to know this is an excellent post!

Wow, 10 yrs old and already 5'1" and 85 lbs. That is much bigger than I thought she was. I think with the right leverage it could be done by just EB, and we can't factor out adrenaline. I tend to agree with you all, she most likely had help from AB.

Girl when I was a kid we ALL looked small BUT as I got older and saw some of these youngin's I was like what the He!!, WE didn't look like that at that age. lol. Where did all the big *advertiser censored*, big booties come from? Sorry I just don't remember the kids from the 70's having all that or maybe we just didn't show it off because of the clothing from that generation. Kids today just seem so much bigger than we were back then or maybe it just has to do with being OLDer. lol. Yes, I'm OLDer. ;)

Girl when I was a kid we ALL looked small BUT as I got older and saw some of these youngin's I was like what the He!!, WE didn't look like that at that age. lol. Where did all the big *advertiser censored*, big booties come from? Sorry I just don't remember the kids from the 70's having all that or maybe we just didn't show it off because of the clothing from that generation. Kids today just seem so much bigger than we were back then or maybe it just has to do with being OLDer. lol. Yes, I'm OLDer. ;)

Hormones we feed livestock probably.

Hormones we feed livestock probably.

You are correct! Accompany that with the need our little girls feel to appear much more grown up than they really are and you have girls that seem MUCH older than 10 or 11.

It seems so wierd that there is absolutely nothing on any news about Zahra (except NG)
Is this the calm before the storm?
How do we check to see if AB was arrested again?
To watch jail records?
Any tweets?
any house activity?
I guess no searches.is LE done?

I think hairstyles and hair coloring as in the hearing aids photo makes Zahra look more mature.
But if you look at her playing in the dirt with chopped hair, she looks small and her age group.
Plus I think with her SM and extended family she 'grew up' very fast!

snipped....

But.... 5. She appears to be an amazon type. She's not exactly petite. Looks big boned. I think she's capable physically. But I don't think she acted alone and frankly may not have disposed of her. For all we know she covered for someone else - hubby?

IMO - EB wouldn't spit on someone else to cover up for them. She is in it for herself, and god help you if you are in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA