NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he would have to be retarded. Seriously, only a complete moron would not see the abuse that was going on, both emotional and physical.

A prolific FB poster has stated that she only abused Z when he was not at home. I WISH I could post the link!!!!!

She wouldn't rot for long alone, if he didn't pamper her though. If he continued to move on, like re-marry, she would find out. No statue of limitations on murder.

Isn't someone getting married like in 6 days?

I go back and forth so much on this thing where AB is concerned. There are so many good theories on this that go in either direction. In the end, the evidence certainly speaks to his complicity In SOME way ie. 911 call, holes in the story from the get go IMO. I believe the story goes deep, maybe deeper than any of us imagine.

IMHO ...... No way will you ever convince me that he didn't know what was happening to Z. Having read and followed this closely from the beginning I go back to the photos of her change over time. We have all wanted answers so badly that I hope we go back to the basic details.......remember that ridiculous 911 call, the physical changes in photos over time, the witness accounts of treatment to Zahra, the character of the players involved (criminal history), etc. For ME, AB is a common denominator throughout along with a few other players. I just cant let go of that.

I hate to use this connotation given some of the circumstances BUT.....

Where the is smoke, there is fire.

Interesting...
How would the two cars come into play then? (not trying to shut the idea down at all, just working with the other things to see if works).

:waitasec:

If the dogs hit were for identical detections per car then maybe both vehicles could leave at same time and take different routes on two separate journeys.

One for the prosthetic limb and one for ferrying Z to another place. The route to Christy Road to find the prosthetic was like leaving the key under the welcome mat which needs to be pulled out from under someones feet (no pun intended).

Or if the dogs hit were similar detections per car then maybe one vehicle provided identical detection but on a different path leading to other work equipment. And maybe the other vehicle was not going to point to the work but could have been used for Z's whole journey.

Although I am ignorant of the information regarding how HRD animal's tick, my concentration had been elsewhere. :)

If one car were eliminated which one stands out the most or which one could be replaced with a missing Monte Carlo if two cars were involved ?

I go back and forth so much on this thing where AB is concerned. There are so many good theories on this that go in either direction. In the end, the evidence certainly speaks to his complicity In SOME way ie. 911 call, holes in the story from the get go IMO. I believe the story goes deep, maybe deeper than any of us imagine.

IMHO ...... No way will you ever convince me that he didn't know what was happening to Z. Having read and followed this closely from the beginning I go back to the photos of her change over time. We have all wanted answers so badly that I hope we go back to the basic details.......remember that ridiculous 911 call, the physical changes in photos over time, the witness accounts of treatment to Zahra, the character of the players involved (criminal history), etc. For ME, AB is a common denominator throughout along with a few other players. I just cant let go of that.

I hate to use this connotation given some of the circumstances BUT.....

Where the is smoke, there is fire.

Couldn't agree with you more.

AB was asked, "Uh, not to be gross, but wouldn't you have noticed her monthly period?" AB says "Well, I saw wrappers in the trash." Seriously? BS says "She is that sick."

So she was faking periods leading up to the fake pregnancy story? He must have had kids on his wish list when they got together then. And yeah, wow, that is sick.

well now, if she had been playing him with a "pregnancy card" then she would have had to explain the "dirty" trash, as she sure wouldn't be having any periods. So, she comes up with zahra has now hit puberty. She makes it up as she goes along.

good catch!

You know if he bought the pregnancy story, his intelligence is looking less and less reliable as a valuable frame of reference he had at his disposal. Just sayin'. But agree he should have been able to work out that Zahra was being abused.

Or to my eye, if he played along with her pregnancy story (which was probably the most recent story in a long line of stories) it just shows the dynamics going on in this household and how her stories wouldn't even have to make much sense for everyone to play their roles in them.

No wonder they thought someone in the outside world would believe the kidnapping story.

It is much like the Anthony household where anyone with two IQ points could see Casey wasn't going to work etc... but everyone played along with the make believe comings and goings. And in a similar theme they were so use to living and playing along with lies that they thought the rest of the world would nod along with the invisible nanny story.

I still don't think that makes Adam a victim. It makes him part of the dynamics of the family.

IMO

Oh, I saw it when he was giving the interview on GMA - but the question was did he think his wife may be involved in Z's disappearance - I really think he was floored at all the things he has probably learned in the previous 18 or so hours (or however many it was), so what other answer could he give?

I didn't see the GMA one, I will have to see it. I was referring to the one outside of the Police dept, a local reporter caught him and asked about EB.

eta: I've been trying to follow this thread for the last few hours and can get no further than "one true love"..."the accomplice"...etc...very, very frustrating! And...if it's someone we've been asked not to discuss, please don't...not trying to be *itchy...but, I soooo don't want this thread shut down, especially when the GJ meets.

Or to my eye, if he played along with her pregnancy story (which was probably the most recent story in a long line of stories) it just shows the dynamics going on in this household and how her stories wouldn't even have to make much sense for everyone to play their roles in them.

No wonder they thought someone in the outside world would believe the kidnapping story.

It is much like the Anthony household where anyone with two IQ points could see Casey wasn't going to work etc... but everyone played along with the make believe comings and goings. And in a similar theme they were so use to living and playing along with lies that they thought the rest of the world would nod along with the invisible nanny story.

I still don't think that makes Adam a victim. It makes him part of the dynamics of the family.

IMO

Actually, I was going to put this link up before, but it didn't seem relevant but it does after reading what you just said. During this radio show Diane Fanning discusses 'phoney pregnancies' and how they work as a story which allows a husband and wife to have an acceptable reason not to continue sleeping together, when each one may have lost interest.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dan-zu...e-murder-episode-1-diane-fanning-baby-be-mine

So yes, dynamics, I agree with you.

I don't want you to think that I'm picking on you, but do you think it's possible that you might be invested in seeing AB as an innocent party, and are looking for likely scenarios where he would be, instead of looking at what is most likely to be the case, based on his actions, and the facts as we know them? It's much more likely that Adam who may have never done anything to Zahra without the influence of this woman has done some very despicable acts in collusion with her unfortunately....sad and tragic that that reality may be.

I can handle reading the posts on this board and I can theorize as much as anyone can speculate. I don't see anyone picking on me, I see lots of possibilities and no reason why I can't see that my cousin could be totally innocent in the disappearance of Z.

Also I can see he has been in trouble with the law. If you go back through my posts. You would be looking at other possibilities or questions I had that could have included AB. At the moment I am following the here and now of this thread while I am trying to catch up.

I can handle reading the posts on this board and I can theorize as much as anyone can speculate. I don't see anyone picking on me, I see lots of possibilities and no reason why I can't see that my cousin could be totally innocent in the disappearance of Z.

Also I can see he has been in trouble with the law. If you go back through my posts. You would be looking at other possibilities or questions I had that could have included AB. At the moment I am following the here and now of this thread while I am trying to catch up.

Do I understand correctly that you are AB's cousin??

Netsleuther,

I can see how you have tried to be objective! My heart goes out to your family and all the relatives whose pain is more than I can imagine!
I'm glad that you are here and look forward to all your future posts! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member