NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that it was a reporter from Hickory Daily News, that said on which ever show it was, that he did have a son. Now, if I can remember all that, why can't I remember WHICH show..............lol.

I hope LE has EB's alleged admission of writing the ransom note on tape, or it will be heavily challenged if this case goes to court. Actually, it will be anyway. But I doubt if this case goes to court if they don't find Zahra - it might be pleaded out, unfortunately.

Happy Halloween little Zahra. I wish you were able to stuff your face with candy, dress up like the princess you are, and twirl and play with everyone who loves you so much.

:rose: For Zahra.

I believe she is having a very Happy Halloween ~ with Caylee, Haleigh, Shaniya, Somer, Trenton, Adji, Hassani, and so many other new friends. :rose:

I know that some here think AB is innocent. But I just don't buy the "slow, hound dog thing" he is trying to pull off. I think he has learned how to act along the road, possibly because Zahra was so sick, and there was alot of attention on them at times with the benefits and things. It's not his first rodeo so to speak.

I'm of a slightly different opinion on this. I absolutely buy the "slow hound dog thing" as being genuine. In fact, I think AB is dumber than a bag of rocks. One doesn't have to be a mastermind to help dispose of a child. To do so and keep your story straight might indicate intelligence, but AB hasn't even managed to do that.

Has there ever been any hint or clue as to the reason EB has given for WHY she wrote the note? What possible excuse could seem legitimate?

Has there ever been any hint or clue as to the reason EB has given for WHY she wrote the note? What possible excuse could seem legitimate?

Try this: AB is very abusive to me, and to his daughter. He threatened to kill me if I didn't write the note.

Forgive me if this has already been brought up, been trying to keep up but proving difficult especially when running on very little sleep, lol. Regarding medical care that Zahra may or may not have had while in the US.... the fitting for the hearing aids. Would this not have required an audiologist? Is there a link somewhere to this? TIA.

Just a thought I have had, maybe jealousy. The company truck was the vehicle doused with gas. Maybe AB/EB didn't think the boss was paying AB enough. There are many people out there jealous of what someone else has. And if I have it correctly, the Bakers lived in the bosses house before they moved, and I know I have read why they moved from the bosses house. jmo

Try this: AB is very abusive to me, and to his daughter. He threatened to kill me if I didn't write the note.

Yes, that makes sense.

But if she said that, would LE then have to follow up on her charges against him?

Could she have been trying to "frame" AB? (Connect the incident to him and his work, pack up his company vehicle with bedding & toothbrushes, put blood in the console :frown: , etc...)

Forgive me if this has already been brought up, been trying to keep up but proving difficult especially when running on very little sleep, lol. Regarding medical care that Zahra may or may not have had while in the US.... the fitting for the hearing aids. Would this not have required an audiologist? Is there a link somewhere to this? TIA.

Well, there have been a lot of pictures circulating of Zahra receiving her hearing aids at a charity event. So I would guess the audiologist, or whatever else was required, might have been covered by that charity? Just speculating.

She was fitted for the hearing aid at an event at the Charlotte Motor Speedway with around a hundred other hearing-impaired North Carolina residents as a part of a charity donation of hearing aids and services.

btw I have been searching for ANY confirming link that AB boss Mark David Coffey does indeed have a son, red headed or otherwise, and I can find no reference to that being confirmed.

If anyone does find MSM confirmation, please link and I can make a note of it or add it to the timeline/newslink thread.

ETA apparently my typing skills are even wores than the norm today - fair warning.

I don't think she's gotten specific regarding the note other than admitting to it (most likely because LE confronted her that they know she did) and likely denied any further responsibility in Zahra's disappearance/murder. MOO

She was fitted for the hearing aid at an event at the Charlotte Motor Speedway with around a hundred other hearing-impaired North Carolina residents as a part of a charity donation of hearing aids and services.

And I have wondered why they would take Zahra and try to make her life easier even if the aids were free. But I guess it was just to get close to some of those famous drivers. jmo

btw I have been searching for ANY confirming link that AB boss Mark David Coffey does indeed have a son, red headed or otherwise, and I can find no reference to that being confirmed.

If anyone does find MSM confirmation, please link and I can make a note of it or add it to the timeline/newslink thread.

ETA apparently my typing skills are even wores than the norm today - fair warning.

That statement might exist as part of a transcript from NG or JVM shows - I couldn't find it anywhere in MSM news searches either.

I know of the event and the charity donation. I was wondering if audiologists just arrive and then determine that someone is hearing impaired and then fitted with aides at a singular event? It seems there would have to be a lot of audiologists on site with a very large variety of aides available to accomplish this. I would think there would have had to have already been a diagnosis of hearing loss to qualify. Just wondering.

ETA: does anyone have a link to the audiologists who voluteered their services? Also the manufacturers who donated the hearing aids? There is a huge variety, and I am wondering who the audiologist was that saw Zahra.

And I have wondered why they would take Zahra and try to make her life easier even if the aids were free. But I guess it was just to get close to some of those famous drivers. jmo

Couldn't all of it have originated with the school? IIRC, the hearing aids were to make it easier for her in school. It does seem though that EB appeared to be the loving parent during the photo ops. MOO

I know of the event and the charity donation. I was wondering if audiologists just arrive and then determine that someone is hearing impaired and then fitted with aides at a singular event? It seems there would have to be a lot of audiologists on site with a very large variety of aides available to accomplish this. I would think there would have had to have already been a diagnosis of hearing loss to qualify. Just wondering.

It does seem like a labor-intensive, time-consuming task. I reckon the audiologists donated their days and brought every sort of hearing device they possessed. Agreed that Z probably did see someone pre-event to make at least a preliminary diagnosis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname