NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the apartment manager of the apartment they lived in (prior to the mobile home park), whose own apartment shared a wall with theirs, was quoted as saying that she never saw Zahra after the day they moved in, so assumed Zahra was a "grandchild or a visitor", rather than their daughter.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/01/9/punishment-was-her-routine-ar-500792/

Very true! I forgot about that. However my thoughts about her being gone long before the fire/911 call still stands. ;)

Sadly, no matter how horrfic the theories we come up with, sometimes they don't even come close to the actual harm done to these children ( ie Ethan Stacey, Sandra Cantu and many others) :(

Despite all the theories and horrible facts, the caring, concern, and hope shine through the posts. It is comforting to know there are still good people 'out there' that care about these murdered children.

Good night, everyone. Maybe tomorrow will be the day.

I just want to say that I am awaiting the arrest of Adam Baker..
Obviously, the LE was fooled when they checked the home in Hickory or they would have sealed it from day one... which tells me that Adam Baker also decieved them... They are not researching that house to this depth for nothing... They have what they have been looking for... The crime scene.. I find it sad that after a week, I am left with the thought of disguest on LE faces as they remove the crime seen tape.. and return to their own families...
I honor those involved in finding justice for Zahra, for being her voice when she can't speak any longer... :cry:

No offense but to me it seems logical that EB wrote the note in the house grabbing the power bill/envelope from inside the house then took it to the truck for LE to find.

Just as a point of reference, I often have bills (usually paid, but sometimes otherwise) in my car. Because I often pick up the mail on my way to the car, or take the bills to the car to pay (writing checks, stamping and mailing while in the car). Then I just leave them there until I clean the car out. Every time I do clean my car, I am sure to find AT LEAST one bill.

Nooo..no way have they told Adam what they were doing..who/what they suspect. They wouldn't even tell him that if he had been cleared himself..which he has not..

If you mean did they tell him not to talk to media and the like..maybe, maybe not...I don't believe for a minute that LE won't allow him to speak at all...they possibly would prefer to know what he was going to say..what I meant it my post was that it would not matter to me even if they did, there is no way in h@ll that I could sit by and twiddle my thumbs while my child was missing..no way...jmo..

I guess I just don't know what exactly he could do...except maybe break into the jail and try to get info out of EB. If it were me, and i was innocent and the only other person that probably could have done it was already in jail...I don't know what i would do...Maybe i would try to get to the statiion, but my saner self would kick in and tell me that would be a mistake and that i should sit tight and let the police get the evidnce they needed to put that person away. and I sure as heck would not be talking to the media. It seems to me that he must know from the police that she is gone, just like we know that. and he probably knows alot more than we do from LE. jmo

One thing I truly admire about LE is that they tend to be very methodical. Now for me, I would just love to haul off and send these parents to a hard labor facility for life....forget the details and the DNA and fingerprints....

But these heroes continue to plug away....doing things one step at a time, regardless of how futile it may turn out to be. I think they will get what they are looking for concerning the necessary evidence. I applaud them cause I'm so dang impatient.

No I was pointing out AB had the bill in his work truck having control of that bill. In case he wanted to pay it or had to pay it . Or bounce a check or something.

BTW my keyboard is sticking awful. so I miss letters ..

Ok thanks :)

Except we don't know which vehicle the bill was found in (per the search warrant, it could have been the Tahoe OR the Camry).

We do know an envelope (ransom note) was on the Tahoe's windshield.

:twocents:

LE had to bring generators in to search because the power was off, I wonder how long it was off?

I am not sure of WHEN it was turned off, but it was off when AB was allowed access after the first search. The fridge was cleaned out then also, of perishables that is. It could have been turned off anytime before, I just know it was turned off when he was allowed to re-enter the house after the first time it was searched.

Just as a point of reference, I often have bills (usually paid, but sometimes otherwise) in my car. Because I often pick up the mail on my way to the car, or take the bills to the car to pay (writing checks, stamping and mailing while in the car). Then I just leave them there until I clean the car out. Every time I do clean my car, I am sure to find AT LEAST one bill.

I do that too. :couch: hubby gets mad..

I guess I just don't know what exactly he could do...except maybe break into the jail and try to get info out of EB. If it were me, and i was innocent and the only other person that probably could have done it was already in jail...I don't know what i would do...Maybe i would try to get to the statiion, but my saner self would kick in and tell me that would be a mistake and that i should sit tight and let the police get the evidnce they needed to put that person away. and I sure as heck would not be talking to the media. It seems to me that he must know from the police that she is gone, just like we know that. and he probably knows alot more than we do from LE. jmo

I understand what you mean, I really do..I think Adam is just as guilty as EB myself, I won't lie...but even if I didn't believe that..he doesn't appear to be forthcoming as far as EB is concerned either and if even a part of what we have heard regarding the way Zahra was treated is true..he can not possibly be that clueless..granted we haven't heard much from him..that's part of the problem for me...and if he doesn't believe that EB is guilty then why isn't he pleading with kidnappers..

The square peg won't fit in the round hole, no matter how hard I try..

How could all of that be presented into court to bring Justice for a little girl lost.

Instead of saying you have no clue, think about the clues that bring you to your current partial conclusion. I am not picking on you just prompting you a little.

Because if your post were just a little more elaborate others can chop your comment up and take it with them to help that partial conclusion come to something solid. No-one is going to have to big answer without considering everything. The cops have asked for help, probably not asked for people to do their job but the additional help is exactly what you have contributed and right or wrong it is helpful.

Your post ...like this one and even though it might fill up the thread, don't worry no trees will get hurt unless someone wants to print all this out :)

I guess I just don't have enough info yet as to how they disposed of her body. I believe LE is doing their job very well and we will know more soon about how she died and who did it. I base my suspicions about how she died on different facts that have been released as well as witness statements.
I think the better brainstorming issue may be regarding where they disposed of her. That's where LE could really use assistance, I think. I kind of feel her little body is still intact. But there are many people on here, though, who have been working very hard on possible locations who can give much more help than I can in locating her. And I'm in awe of all their hard work!

Nooo..no way have they told Adam what they were doing..who/what they suspect. They wouldn't even tell him that if he had been cleared himself..which he has not..

If you mean did they tell him not to talk to media and the like..maybe, maybe not...I don't believe for a minute that LE won't allow him to speak at all...they possibly would prefer to know what he was going to say..what I meant in my post was that it would not matter to me even if they did, there is no way in h@ll that I could sit by and twiddle my thumbs while my child was missing..no way...jmo..

It's strange to me that LE say that they have not spoken to AB....Don't they usually make sure to keep in close contact with the parents to alert them to updates on their missing child?? :waitasec:

It's strange to me that LE say that they have not spoken to AB....Don't they usually make sure to keep in close contact with the parents to alert them to updates on their missing child?? :waitasec:

Trust me, they know how to get a hold of him. They know where he is, I just can't believe the media hasn't figured it out.

I would have thought they would at least touch base w/him..or at least attempt to...hmm..

Trust me, they know how to get a hold of him. They know where he is, I just can't believe the media hasn't figured it out.

I think that the media is still afraid to go there yet..as in attacking or harassing 'a victim'..We need Kathi Belich in Hickory...

JMO but I think they just don't trust him anymore. I can't shake that a member of LE came right out and told media that he doesn't beleive AB and doesn't believe he has genuine concern for Z. That says a lot to me. I think they are just focusing on finding the evidence and hopefully Zahra and will deal with AB when they have enough to game him into telling them the truth.

I think this is another reason why we have seen all the pleading from LE for people to please call in with any information. They don't seem to have anyone close to Z who they can trust and believe in. moo, jmo, imo...

Thanks for your post.

Put it this way, IMO how AB spoke on that 911 call is not going to be a vital part of this case.

Sorry netsleuther I don't understand most of your posts. The 911 call clearly shows that AB is not reacting as a concerned father.

Detective Handbook 101:

Things are usually as they seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members