NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see you, NS! I too hope they toss that bone soon.

A simpler explanation....for....? Not sure which debate you mean!

Me too my friend! I am waiting patiently..

I must. We all must for Zahra.

p.s. I meant the unsettling banter earlier in the thread.

So a Psychic has entered the thread now??? Sorry I dont believe in them, but I would still be interested in reading your thoughts.

I guess I'm stuck at if all these people know what happened, WTH are they not telling LE.

So a Psychic has entered the thread now??? Sorry I dont believe in them, but I would still be interested in reading your thoughts.

WHERE is a psychic? I must have missed something?

Well teh is NO help at all when it comes to this virtual world stuff, the closest I can come to that is my farm, and I can promise you none of them have been fertilizing my crops!

ETA...This is probably a good place to say Good Night before I get in trouble for being silly, which only happens because I'm sooo tired....so, Good Night Please Let Tomorrow Be The Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally have the utmost adoration and respect for hillbillies....and rednecks. After all, I fit into these categories myself ;)

Heck, hillbillies and rednecks make fabulous sleuthers, ya'll!

I'm totally with you on this one, Shef. I also fit both categories and always will.

Well teh is NO help at all when it comes to this virtual world stuff, the closest I can come to that is my farm, and I can promise you none of them have been fertilizing my crops!

Well, I had a farm but I got tired of it....so I moved to the frontier. You can have babies out there but you don't grow pot....only corn, which you could probably serve in a jar (but only if you're a redneck or hillbilly :crazy:)!

LOL... I haven't been on in months...made it to level 58 when it was hard work... I checked it out the other day and I'm totally lost...:angel: my how it changed...LOL

To toss another debatable issue into the mix.

The power bill was found in the work truck which Adam drove which seems to say he was the person who payed the power bill, was he the person in control of the money? The one who made all the calls on what got paid and what did not? I dont see EB handing over her money to him but why did he have the bill? Did she not have complete control?

---------i don't think the power bill was found in the truck, but rather in the house----

http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=460807

-------search warrant------

Page 6:
Persons/premises or vehicles searched:

House address is written in the box &/Tahoe &/Camry &/Impala
Items seized: Duke power bill, numerous other papers etc etc.

( therefore the house was also searched at that time. )

---and that's the page where they seized the power bill, beddding , passports etc etc.

.. page 8--

persons/premises/vehicles searched-----only mentions the tahoe & camry.
---items seized---centre console of tahoe---possible blood

Please don't post that you know something you can't post. That is called "baiting" and we don't do that here. Thank you!

This post is landing at random on the thread.

I understand what you mean, I really do..I think Adam is just as guilty as EB myself, I won't lie...but even if I didn't believe that..he doesn't appear to be forthcoming as far as EB is concerned either and if even a part of what we have heard regarding the way Zahra was treated is true..he can not possibly be that clueless..granted we haven't heard much from him..that's part of the problem for me...and if he doesn't believe that EB is guilty then why isn't he pleading with kidnappers..

The square peg won't fit in the round hole, no matter how hard I try..

How does any of us know how forthcoming he has been about EB to LE? We don't because LE is keeping this investigation very quiet. And we also don't know why we haven't heard from AB. Maybe LE asked him to not speak with the media for whatever reason, i.e. hampering the investigation, causing too much speculation, for his own safety. Maybe on the advice of counsel. That's just it, we don't know.

How does any of us know how forthcoming he has been about EB to LE? We don't because LE is keeping this investigation very quiet. And we also don't know why we haven't heard from AB. Maybe LE asked him to not speak with the media for whatever reason, i.e. hampering the investigation, causing too much speculation, for his own safety. Maybe on the advice of counsel. That's just it, we don't know.

There was a new video posted today that said LE has not spoken to AB since he got out of jail. Seems like there is trouble brewing between AB and LE. Let me find the link.

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25597830/index.html

"Originally Posted by Eileen730 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5753248#post5753248"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
Why is it only one day a month? In Kyrons case didnt the Gj meet every day for like weeks/"

I can't find the original post to click on the quote button.

If an area is small, like where we live, the Grand Jury will meet less often. Ours meets for 4 days, every other month. The Grand Jury Foreman can call for a session at any time, however, if it is needed.

Someone who is technologically able needs to close this thread and start another. (PLZ) I would only make a huge mess of it. Thanx in advance.....

I just want to say this...
LE knew the randsom was bogus.. LE surely searched that house well, not once but twice.. I would think that Adam Baker would have noticed some changes in that house... but obviously didn't inform LE of it...
asking for the Aussie help here... Is there something between the continents/visa/immagration that would hinder his arrest..?? Possibly kidnapping charges that may effect this case... I'm thinking LE is fixing lose ends about a kidnapping charge for having Zahra here unlawfully... KWIM.. once those are taken care of... they will arrest him without inncident...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea