NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
AB was in NC for 2 years correct? So in my opinion, if he wasn't just a homebody, he would know the area well enough to have many ideas of where to hide her body or evidence.

We lived in Caldwell Co. which is mostly foothills and in Watauga which is up the mountain...for approx. 2 years. We traveled every road imaginable in those counties as well as Burke and others. I cannot stress enough that there are soooo many back roads..within 20-30 minutes from Hudson. and plenty right there in the immediate vicinity. My husband used to say "If someone wanted to dump a body out here, it would never be found." Morbid I know...please don't hold it against him lol He was just speculating on how isolated the area is.

I'm not sure if they would take the time to think it through and bother traveling the short distance...I'm leaning more towards them sticking closer to one of the residences, but...again if they took the short drive...it may be awhile before Zahra is found(if ever). :( I refuse to go with the woodchipper theory. Can't do it.
Thank you, not being a local it is hard to understand the town. Like where I live, I've been here for almost 5 years and I still don't know the area like back roads and stuff.

I am unable to find the link but it keeps repeating itself over and over in my muddled brain that the LE so QUICKLY changed this to a homicide investigation. IMHO he had evidence (large or small) at that point already or it would not have been part of his public announcement. I tend to believe the evidence he'd seen was small and he is waiting solely on DNA confirmation. I do NOT believe it was changed to a homicide investigation because he spoke to or was spoken to by EB

Thank you, not being a local it is hard to understand the town. Like where I live, I've been here for almost 5 years and I still don't know the area like back roads and stuff.

No problem. We weren't actually "locals" in the true sense of the word lol, but while we lived there, we enjoyed driving around exploring the area. Absolutely Beautiful. I have literally thousands of pics from the area.

IIRC Australia can have nothing to do with the trial here and he would not be deported to face charges there. However, they can intervene if the death penalty comes up. I do believe once tried and convicted he may qualify to transfer his sentence to Australia but it sounds pretty long and detailed in order for that to happen.
http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/tips/gaolos.html

No, this is not true. The Australia Government cannot intervene in any penalty imposed in a foreign country on an Australian national. In fact there are about 3 Australians facing a firing squad in Bali and there was an Australia who was executed in Singapore back in 2005. The Australian Government can make an "appeal" but that's about it.

All appeals for clemency were rejected. Singapore's High Commissioner in Australia, Joseph Koh, said Singapore carefully considered appeals from Australia but decided the law must be applied consistently. "It had to treat Nguyen consistently with similar past cases, and apply the law equally to Singaporeans and foreigners," Mr Koh said.

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Australian_Van_Nguyen_executed_in_Singapore

Should AB ever be tried and convicted of the cover up and/or murder of his daughter Zahra, I personally don't believe he will be eligible for the International Transfer of Prisoners Scheme, my opinion is based on nothing more than past experience. I have never, ever heard of one case like that happening.

I have two comments on my YT channel under Nancy's video Part 4, where two posters heard a child say "daddy" while Adam was on the phone with 911.

Here is the original 911 call
http://foxcharlotte.bimedia.net/docs/recorded_on_09-Oct-2010_at_13.58.58.mp3

and you will hear what appears to sound like "daddy" right at the 4:30 mark within a second or two of the call being answered and Adam reporting his daughter missing.

At the 3:53 mark during Nancy show is where a YT member hears what is believed to be "daddy".

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjQZG67mxgQ[/ame]

Thoughts anyone?

Crime scene tape is gone. All LE, SBI, CSI vehicles are gone from the Hickory home. I think they are done there.

I don't hear anything remotely resembly daddy at the 4:30 mark, but at the 3:53 mark it definitely sounds like someone is saying daddy. To me it almost sounds like someone at the 911 desk with a kid on their lap....don't know

I have two comments on my YT channel under Nancy's video Part 4, where two posters heard a child say "daddy" while Adam was on the phone with 911.

and you will hear what appears to sound like "daddy" right at the 4:30 mark within a second or two of the call being answered and Adam reporting his daughter missing.

At the 3:53 mark during Nancy show is where a YT member hears what is believed to be "daddy".

Thoughts anyone?

Most likely background noise from dispatch.

I just ran up to the bank and it hit me...I wonder if LE from looking in her computer found searches regarding the kitchen theory. I can't bring myself to type the words. What do you guys think about that?

I don't think she told them where the leg was. I think if she said anything it was something like this "I don't remember where it is, I pulled off some road" That is when LE went to where her known address were and started to search. They brought her to shoals road (there is an off the road area there kind of like on christy) and she didn't say anything...then LE had her confirm where she lived, and drove her by those places, and once they came close to Christy her body language gave that area up. MOO

I'm basing my speculation on the comment quoted earlier:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5753437&postcount=338"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #37[/ame]

that LE "searched an acre based on what Elisa told them. Didn't find anything- so they expanded the search and found it." In other words, she did tell them *something* about where to look, but didn't have the location exactly right.

Speculation.

What I meant to say before I clicked 'post' was that it didn't sound like an accent we would associate with Z

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjQZG67mxgQ

Thoughts anyone?

At the :42 mark I heard what sounded like a child saying, "daddy". I also heard something else very interesting around the 4:32 mark which sounded like an Instant message or something of that sort coming in on a computer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjQZG67mxgQ

Thoughts anyone?

I have listened to it several times and get chills each time. Sure sounds like whoever says "Daddy" has a bit of an accent...

At the :42 mark I heard what sounded like a child saying, "daddy". I also heard something else very interesting around the 4:32 mark which sounded like an Instant message or something of that sort coming in on a computer.

I heard it as well but chalked it up to background noise or my bad hearing. I agree I did hear it. Nothing gets by Patty G!

I don't hear anything remotely resembly daddy at the 4:30 mark, but at the 3:53 mark it definitely sounds like someone is saying daddy. To me it almost sounds like someone at the 911 desk with a kid on their lap....don't know

it was around the :11 mark, and (maybe) the :42 mark, not 4:30.

I originally interpreted the computer sounds as coming from the dispatcher's side. JMO

I really couldn't see a 911 operator being allowed a child at work much less in their lap while taking an emergency call. JMO.

Did you hear what sounded like an "instant message" while listening to Nancy's video or during the 911 call recording?

Sometimes when I record Nancy, messages come through to my computer which end up being on the video.

Originally Posted by SherlockHomey

It sounded like a dog barking to me. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member