NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mr. Coffee must think AB guilty of something or he would not have "evicted" him. He would have just handled it quietly.

Maybe or maybe he was just fed up of being so put out. LE took his vehicle and he lost days of business when he had to stop and wait for LE to come and do their investigating for a few days. He's receiving no rent on his house and didn't the police just tear it up inside, I read? Plus, he can't even rent out that house now. He's out so much money all because he hired and befriended AB that he just might have had it with him. I would think that AB also has no job anymore.

Hickory Police Maj. Clyde Deal says the handwriting in the letters is similar to that of Elisa Baker. Police will have an expert compare the letters to letters definitely written by Elisa Baker at the jail on Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...-letters-elisa-baker-zahra.html#ixzz14AXrjmI4

TYVM! So I'm not crazy...I HAVE seen a copy of the original RN somewhere and the handwriting DOES look familiar to me! (Whew! I was starting to think I dreamt it.) The way I recall it, though, the note wasn't written in cursive, but printed in blocky letters with flourishes that stood out.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/02/1806641/alleged-letters-elisa-baker-zahra.html

Also from letters: 'He knows what happened to Zahra and yet I'm the one in here"
NewsChannel 36 Staff
Posted: Tuesday, Nov. 02, 2010

The owner of a website that sells crime memorabilia shared copies of shocking letters that he says were written by Elisa Baker, jailed stepmother of missing 10-year-old Zahra Baker, with NewsChannel 36 Tuesday afternoon.

Hickory Police Maj. Clyde Deal says the handwriting in the letters is similar to that of Elisa Baker. Police will have an expert compare the letters to letters definitely written by Elisa Baker at the jail on Wednesday.

What a <modsnip>. I don't know why I can't look away from her high school type doodlings at the end of the first letter. Dark love, vamps rule!!!

So the hose coming out of the kitchen window was probably to drain the waterbed!!
I haven't seen a waterbed in over 20 years! lol. Didn't even know they were still around.

Maybe or maybe he was just fed up of being so put out. LE took his vehicle and he lost days of business when he had to stop and wait for LE to come and do their investigating for a few days. He's receiving no rent on his house and didn't the police just tear it up inside, I read? Plus, he can't even rent out that house now. He's out so much money all because he hired and befriended AB that he just might have had it with him. I would think that AB also has no job anymore.

I would think most people are not hiring his company because of all this.

At the bare minimum she's phishing for money for stuff in jail.

I thought it was interesting that she attributed her delay in writing to having "to wait until my lawyer put a lil money in my account."

Phishing for money for sure... but also paints the bleak picture of being truly alone. A fairly large family, and not one person to throw a few bucks in her direction. Speaks volumes about both her background and character, IMO.

I think those things are valid reasons too. I just think AB's days of being free are numbered and those closest to him are starting to realize it.

So the hose coming out of the kitchen window was probably to drain the waterbed!!
I haven't seen a waterbed in over 20 years! lol. Didn't even know they were still around.

lol....that's what i said then the thread closed!!!!

Hello my favorite dark person,

Hey its me Elesa. I am going crazy in this cell. I have told the cops everything I know bout whats happened to Zahra. They arrested Adam but he got right back out how is that? See I told you I have no support. I have never been so angry over stuff as I am right now. He knows whats happened to Zahra and yet I'm the one in here at least for now. I have heard from mail I have gotten that people think is guilty and heartless to and me. Makes me wonder if there hasn't been someone else. My lawyers have asked me if I wanted to divorce him cause of some stuff thats come out about Zahra. We really didn't kill her but what he did after the fact is kinda horrifying. Makes me scared of him. So I probably am gonna ahead an file I have lost my whole life anyway. I have been filtered a lil of what the media is saying about me from drug problems to witchcraft. I have never had a durg problem an people think Paganism is devil workshipping. Our world is so full of hypocrits. Hope all is well with you since I heard from you I wrote you and still haven't heard back. Hopefully your not believing the media. Your the only friend I have at this point. Hopefully you send some pictures so I get an idea of who I am writing. I will be so glad to get out and go back to being myself. Put my hair back like I normally wear it an be myself. This just ain't me. I am not happy with some of my lawyers decisions they wanna keep continuing cases that lowers my bond to a reasonable amount. and I ask about getting this Superior case on docket quick he says it could take 6 to 8 months. I don't wanna be in here that long yet again cause of something I didn't do. He did all this. Halloween is almost here. I have done nothing but cry. I want out of at least solitary confinement. Im on suicide watch, why I have no idea. But I feel like I hav nothing to live for now. I heard I have even made it to the Nancy Grace show the keep calling my lawyers wanting a interview with me. Everyone does. Sometimes I think my lawyers shouldn't keep me out of the media. I want a chance to tell the truth and defend myself, no one else is. But I keep getting told to say nothing is best. I am gonna be debriefed this week so Adam is supposed to be arrested then again. I don't know nothing has went the way it was suppose to, not yet so far. They are fussing at me for not eating but I cant I have lost way to much weight they say I'm killing myself but what do they expect out of me. I feel like a fighting Chicken just waiting to get out. I am beyond stressed. When I saw my attorneys today and the said he was out after them promising me for my safety he wouldn&#8217;t be let out. I flipped and have cried since, you&#8217;re my only calming factor and again I can&#8217;t think you enough for reaching out to me for what reasons you have, I am so thankful. Really. It would be nice to have a friendship, that&#8217;s something I have had very few of an now I see I had more obviously. I swear I am gonna launch a campaign for people like us. The freaks of the world I guess. I&#8217;m sick of being ridiculed by being me. I am 42 years old and dam it I am proud to say I am not a clone. Like the stepford wives. lol. Funny the so called Christians are the first to judge me. You wouldn&#8217;t believe all the hate mail. People actually wanna kill me. I will have to go into hiding and move across the country when I get out a here. That&#8217;s scary. Like I said my lawyers don&#8217;t tell me all the world is saying but if it is anything like these letters Omg. I don&#8217;t like being sheltered though cause I need to know exactly what I am dealing with out there. So some psycho doesn&#8217;t come up behind an kill me. I mean I never thought it would be this way. My lawyers get death threats every day to. This is so crazy. I just wonder if Zahra hadn&#8217;t survived Cancer and been from Australia if it would truly be like this. There are so many missing kids, but Zahra isn&#8217;t missing the cops know where she is and what he has done. If I hadn&#8217;t admitted to that stupid note I be out in 3 weeks but no they kept pushing an he did that too. Anyway how you spending Halloween? Have fun for me please. Its my favorite holiday an I hate missing it. No fair. Well I&#8217;ve said enough. I hope you write back soon and please send some pictures. I will talk to you soon I hope.

Dark Love Always,
Elesa

Be part of the freak show!
Your in my dark heart&#8230;
&#8220;Some girls wanna be princess&#8217;s when they grow up. I want to be a vampire!!!&#8221;
Goth&#8217;s Rule
Vamp&#8217;s Rule!
**Also a doodle of a candelabra and a spider**

Letters allegedly written by Eliza Baker
WCNC.Com

I had questioned a couple of locals about a drowning that happened in or around Connelly Springs near the end of September or early October. I am under the impression that two seasoned boater and swimmers drown, but their boat was found still running. I just wondered if they had maybe seen something suspicious and jumped in? I don't think their cause of death was ever determined? I was told perhaps they were just drunk. But your post made me wonder - again.

I'm local and late last week there were rumors everywhere that her body had been found under a bridge either IN or UNDER a mattress. When I say everywhere I mean from gas stations to churches to restaurants to facebook and forums just everywhere. I even saw one report from someone on Cristy Rd. who mentioned the morgue knowing about it. This is all HEARSAY and RUMORS. It was so prevalent here in Hickory that the news station made a point in saying it was false. I'm guessing after they talked to LE.

My question today is why was AB even back at the home in Hickory? What on earth could even be left there? That just makes no sense to me. Why or for what gain would he even have to go there. It was obvious that he wouldn't be welcome by not only neighbors but Mr. Coffey himself. Eviction after all this kind of seems a given.

Okay I'm lost too, what was the 10,000 for????

I think Mr. Coffee must think AB guilty of something or he would not have "evicted" him. He would have just handled it quietly.

Wouldnt mr. Coffee need to go through a legal eviction to protect himself ? I would assume he would want to do everything 100% legal in this situation and going to the courts asking for a eviction is the safest way to ensure that he can ask for compensation i would think.

I'm local and late last week there were rumors everywhere that her body had been found under a bridge either IN or UNDER a mattress. When I say everywhere I mean from gas stations to churches to restaurants to facebook and forums just everywhere. I even saw one report from someone on Cristy Rd. who mentioned the morgue knowing about it. This is all HEARSAY and RUMORS. It was so prevalent here in Hickory that the news station made a point in saying it was false. I'm guessing after they talked to LE.

i would think that if they located her remains they would have notified the press with it

TYVM! So I'm not crazy...I HAVE seen a copy of the original RN somewhere and the handwriting DOES look familiar to me! (Whew! I was starting to think I dreamt it.) The way I recall it, though, the note wasn't written in cursive, but printed in blocky letters with flourishes that stood out.

Where did you see a copy of the ransom note? Do you think you can find a link to it; please?

Um...a 22 year old in the 80's might have found them 'cool'!

So the hose coming out of the kitchen window was probably to drain the water-bed!!

I had one back in the 80's ...semi waveless......God I loved that thing, so warm and toasty.

Now I am digging my memory foam...lol

She sure seems to be in "arrested development" ...

Thanks much, salvarenga, for the transcription.

Im on suicide watch, why I have no idea. But I feel like I hav nothing to live for now.

Oh, the irony is indeed spellbinding...........

Gotta do homework with my daughter....if no one's transcribed the second one, I will do it too after I get her to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221