NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116845"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Scanner thread. You may link to posts regarding the scanner here, but do not copy and paste.

Please, watch it with the name calling. And please refrain from blaming the bio-mother.

Can someone throw me a link to where the glove was reported on? TIA! Threads are moving too fast.

Would a wood chipper fit into one of the vehicles that SM or dad owned? Or is it the kind of equipment that would be pulled behind by a trailer?

IIRC someone way up thread mentioned a video or pictures of trees behind the home and I think maybe they wrote about a woodchipper being in these photos? This was long before any mention of today's search. Would be nice to find that post to see for sure.

It looked huge and there was a large trailer beside it. This was from Chopper 9. Hope they update the site soon.

If the father did this wouldn't he have been able to take them right to the exact area he put her?
I just don't see them still searching 7 hours later side by side wit the father unrestrained if he had confessed to doing this.

Isn't it possible the SM knew where the wood chipper located?

Reposting an earlier myspace comment as I did something wrong (sorry mods :)

Elesa posted a comment on Adam's brothers myspace page re the pit bulls they got in Feb 2010 and she made mention of Zahra.

In the comments section at the link

http://www.myspace.com/disturbed_brother

Not even going to touch the myspace page overall. But, IMO that is not a picture of the pit bulls I know as 'pit bulls'. fwiw.

From the above article:

"That little girl was something else," Rotenberry said. "All she wanted was a mom, and she got one who was crazy."

This makes me cry sooo hard! Poor sweet angel

OMG - this is as bad as it gets. I'm sick, literally sick. I started out to the kitchen to make dinner and turned around and came back to sit down.

Cadavar dogs hitting on a woodchipper is pretty concrete to me. Only things that get into those are trees, brush, leaves, field clearing things - so a dog hitting on it.........well. I can't begin to imagine - DON'T WANT TO.

GOD BLESS THIS CHILD'S SOUL.

Unbelievable!! Like a horror movie but it's real!! :furious:

article-1319625-0B925050000005DC-846_468x286.jpg

It is on my local news in NM...they said father not charged yet but not ruled out as a suspect...

He knew all along. You tell me how else he knew to lead LE to that spot? Is he psychic?

I didn't see where he led them to the equipment. Not that I am saying he is uninvolved because it is looking more and more like that ship has sailed. My point is, LE may have discovered the location and equipment through checking out Mr. Baker, his job, his associates, etc. The info may not have come from him but rather through investigating him.

However they came to it, I agree, this is not looking good for either him or SM.

OMG - I was offline for maybe 45 minutes and this is the development I return to find. I am just heartsick.

ETA the father may have been taken to the sight as a means of watching his reactions during the search and applying pressure on him to try and break him if they suspect him of participating.

I also wonder if, as his wife, she was aware of this equipment and its location.

Thank you C.H. It's so important to me to keep her little face fresh in my mind when we discuss the details. It's hard to reconcile what we are discussing and this fresh faced, sweet smiled baby girl.

from this same video I posted above:

LE is currently searching a brush pile of interest (kcmom already posted this in the last thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon