NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even going to touch the myspace page overall. But, IMO that is not a picture of the pit bulls I know as 'pit bulls'. fwiw.

That is Adam's brother myspace page. I don't know what kind of dog he has as his wallpaper. In Australia I think it would be termed as a pit bull or some variety thereof. Owning pit bulls in Australia is a very contentious topic for many reasons. Gothicfairy (Elesa) made a comment on his page about her and Adams pit bull.

The woodchipper being investigated.. (for those asking how big it was/if it was able to be towed/etc)

30w803q.jpg

The woodchipper being investigated.. (for those asking how big it was/if it was able to be towed/etc)

30w803q.jpg
thanks KC.. it is HUGE! Whatever was fed into it had to be driven there

eta: you would need a semi to tow that thing!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

There are no words.

Zahra, you deserved the world. I am so sorry.

As soon as he is charged (with something God willing) please let us know here in Oz.

With how quickly this case has unfolded today, I would say charges would be filed within the next day or two. Maybe even sooner.

30w803q.jpg

I thought trucks that big were called 'tree trimmers'. If this is what was used, looks like much forethought went into disappearing beautiful Zahra. moo mho

If our fears turn out to be true, and this equipment is a part of the crime scene.

Prayers to the LE that is out there right now working that scene. I can't imagine having to investigate that and find it to be true.

Prayers for Zahra's family and her little friends.

I think that is the tree trimmer. I thought I saw the woodchipper and it looks different.
I'll see if I can find what I saw. (or thought I saw)

This just breaks my heart. Such a precious little girl who was failed by so many. As much as it hurts me to say this, I don't see a good outcome to this case. And, darn it....it's not a CASE, it's a little girl who deserved better than this!!

Hickory police launch search in connection with Zahra Baker case
Hickory police are currently searching an area off of Hartland Road near Morganton in connection with the Zahra Baker case. NewsChannel 36 has a crew heading to the scene and we will bring you updates as soon as possible.

http://www.wcnc.com/

***breaking news banner on top of wcnc homepage

I didn't see where he led them to the equipment. Not that I am saying he is uninvolved because it is looking more and more like that ship has sailed. My point is, LE may have discovered the location and equipment through checking out Mr. Baker, his job, his associates, etc. The info may not have come from him but rather through investigating him.

However they came to it, I agree, this is not looking good for either him or SM.

OMG - I was offline for maybe 45 minutes and this is the development I return to find. I am just heartsick.

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/25370862/index.html

It says in the video that police told them that Mr. Baker was with them at the search.

OMFG!!!!!!! This case is just pure sickening. The dogs hit on a freaking wood chipper? This is heartbreaking.

thanks KC.. it is HUGE! Whatever was fed into it had to be driven there

eta: you would need a semi to tow that thing!

What I saw was a quick pic of something yellow and it was sitting a few feet from a trailer. LOL That is definitely HUGE!

I am rewatching the video now. They were talking about the father being on scene and then it panned to a helicopter scene with a bunch of people standing around. I am trying to get a closer look to see if the dad looks like he is handcuffs or not. Anyone got any better video?

I thought trucks that big were called 'tree trimmers'. If this is what was used, looks like much forethought went into disappearing beautiful Zahra. moo mho

FYI - the wood chipper portion is the smaller portion attached to the back of the large truck.

That is Adam's brother myspace page. I don't know what kind of dog he has as his wallpaper. In Australia I think it would be termed as a pit bull or some variety thereof. Owning pit bulls in Australia is a very contentious topic for many reasons. Gothicfairy (Elesa) made a comment on his page about her and Adams pit bull.

It's contentious here in the US too. Not sure what kind of dog it is, just don't want it to be confused with any SAR dogs involved in the case. Sometimes that happens when dogs get mentioned over and over again in cases.

(O/T- Looks like a mastiff/american bull/mix to me.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther