NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
B]WARNING
[/B]
I know there was the woodchip murder and forgot how they found out the wife was put in chipper (so sorry to type this)
snip
They found many pieces of metal, less than 3 ounces (85 g) of human remains, including a tooth with unique dental work, a toe nail covered in pink nail polish, bone chips, and 2,660 bleached, blonde human hairs, fingernails and O type blood; the same type as Helle Crafts'. Analysis led them to conclude the remains went through a woodchipper.The forensic investigation was led by leading forensic scientist Dr. Henry Lee.[1]
[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helle_Crafts[/ame]

Or, if it's something AB did on a regular basis at his home, because of his job, the neighbors may not pay much attention to when. KWIM, when you hear something a lot, it is hard to recall exactly when the last time you heard it.

JMO

jinx!!

Dr. Henry Lee
I love him.

Panelist on NG on CNN

Doesn't think Zahra has been dead long. Thinks she died around time SM reports "last seen"

Thinks from there on in it was crazy, unbelievable stories from there on out showing panic and immediacy.

ETA: I tend to agree

OMG panelist states that a comment made from jail is "almost never voulantary"

barf!

ETA I don't care about "voluntary" I care about "admissible"!

I would be interested to know if AB ever worked that job site alone. If he had access during the day to that area by himself, he wouldn't have to turn the thing on in the dark of night.

Also, I think I saw that EB posted on her MySpace that the Celica was hers so that would make the Tahoe ABs. The Tahoe was where they found the blood evidence....AB is up to his eyeballs in this!!!!

"Tickets straight to h*ell" NG re: custodial parents of Zahra

As for when the neighbors last heard the chipper at the house - you can bet your bottom dollar LE/FBI already know and did know quite early on - once those dogs hit.

I bet that is what sherrif knew when he called this case a homecide.
He could barely compose himself, as we hate to type this.

I bet that is what sherrif knew when he called this case a homecide.
He could barely compose himself, as we hate to type this.

If I were LE that would be the exact information I would keep out of the press til required to turn it over to defense after charges. I love to watch LE build a good solid case for the DA. That is the justice system at work!

Panelist on NG on CNN

Doesn't think Zahra has been dead long. Thinks she died around time SM reports "last seen"

Thinks from there on in it was crazy, unbelievable stories from there on out showing panic and immediacy.

ETA: I tend to agree

My only problem with that is the fact neighbors say they have never seen a child at the home nor did the father ever speak of a child ... they lived there for 6 weeks ... how in the world is that possible? No one saw her?? Did they keep her locked up in the house 24/7 for all that time? Strange.

If I were LE that would be the exact information I would keep out of the press til required to turn it over to defense after charges. I love to watch LE build a good solid case for the DA. That is the justice system at work!

I am always glad for that also.

Mr. Webb, neighbor at current search site - well, they came back. They were here, then they left. Now they came back. (paraphrased from interview on NG show CNN currently rerunning episode originally run earlier tonite)

Anyone know if the search is still ongoing or if LE has called it a night? Any recent msm UPDATES?

My only problem with that is the fact neighbors say they have never seen a child at the home nor did the father ever speak of a child ... they lived there for 6 weeks ... how in the world is that possible? No one saw her?? Did they keep her locked up in the house 24/7 for all that time? Strange.

WARNING! SENSITIVE!

NOt to be too graphic but I am saying she was alive til arround the last reported by SM. I am not referring to what Zahra may have been enduring behind closed doors for the weeks prior :( or her phsical health and well being during that time period

Wayyyyy O/T: but Ima, everytime I type your name, the Black Eyed Peas song plays in my head.

Imma be, Imma be, Imma Imma Imma be.... Just thought I'd share. lol

:floorlaugh:

Just so you guys know, Imamaze is the sweetest person in the world! :hug:

Mr. Webb, neighbor at current search site - well, they came back. They were here, then they left. Now they came back. (paraphrased from interview on NG show CNN currently rerunning episode originally run earlier tonite)

Anyone know if the search is still ongoing or if LE has called it a night? Any recent msm UPDATES?

I thought the neighbor said that LE called and said they would be there all night. Watching now, blood found in chipper and in wood pile..

I think that Mrs Webb said it was going to go on through the night.

There have been reports that EB only let her out of her room for 5 minutes at a time to eat.
Horrible.

But, if that's the case, there would be NO WAY for neighbors to see her.

I am sorry. I feel like I am monopolizing. I am mentally building the DA's case piece by piece in my head.

I feel very helpless, like I somehow let Zahra down. Totally ridiculous, I know. But by trying to figure out what DA has and if its good enough to secure the sentence I want is somethign that feels like I am doing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea