NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no...I'll never get caught up...I'm still on the last thread.

Ran errands for a couple of hours and came back and now I'm lost...(although that's nothing new).

Last I heard / read was they were searching the mulch and chipper (?)...THAT'S JUST WRONG...I HAVE TROUBLE EVEN TYPING IT.

Anywho...can someone give me a quick update of what has occurred since the "live" news 9 link where AB was w/ LE searching? TIA

:floorlaugh:

Just so you guys know, Imamaze is the sweetest person in the world! :hug:

Yeah, until she goes to the political pavilion. Then her fangs come out.

LOL - just kidding. But we don't agree much there.

But, I still love me some Imma Be!!!!
Imma was always so great in Shaniya's thread. Very helpful and ALWAYS on top of things.

Where are the other children that were in the house? Still there with AB? I think they were probably treated nicely by their bio-mom and just Zahra was singled out but still... I hope their welfare is being investigated more so than Zahra's was.

WARNING! SENSITIVE!

NOt to be too graphic but I am saying she was alive til arround the last reported by SM. I am not referring to what Zahra may have been enduring behind closed doors for the weeks prior :( or her phsical health and well being during that time period

No what I'm saying or thinking is that Zahra has been dead for some time. Not just days. Maybe weeks. It's weird that none of the NEW neighbors have ever seen Zahra nor has the Dad ever spoken of her in his 6 weeks living at this new place.

Imma was always so great in Shaniya's thread. Very helpful and ALWAYS on top of things.

That is one of the qualities thet makes Websleuths great In My Opinion. The posters here can really explore a topic from all sides - disagreeing here, totally agreeing there.

It is the reason I finally stopped lurking and became a member.

sorry back ON Topic.

No what I'm saying or thinking is that Zahra has been dead for some time. Not just days. Maybe weeks. It's weird that none of the NEW neighbors have ever seen Zahra nor has the Dad ever spoken of her in his 6 weeks living at this new place.

We shall have to disagree on that particular detail til it is proved out at a later date, one way or the other. :)

Where are the other children that were in the house? Still there with AB? I think they were probably treated nicely by their bio-mom and just Zahra was singled out but still... I hope their welfare is being investigated more so than Zahra's was.

has it been established there were other children in the house? I was under the impression that the other young children who were part of Zahra's life have been labelled as grandchildren to SM and/or neices nephews?

I also tried to post on the other thread im fairly new to this and the speed of this has my head spinning.
I have a few observations to add.
The low weight doesnt seem so strange to me if they only let her out of her room for 5 minutes to eat. How much food could she possibly injest in that small amount of time. That also could answer why the neighbors never saw her im sure it was a out of sight out of mind kind of thing. The dogs didnt look starved in the pics so they apparently were more important to them thus being thier choice of topic over the child.
As for the cadaver dogs hitting on the wood chippers, We cut alot of wood for heat and it is not unusual to cut yourself doing that kind of work so there has probley been alot of blood dripped on the wood that was fed through the machines. Not that im trying to say this terrible thing didnt happen (but I pray it didnt) it just may be a reason why they hit on both machines.
I also think that the dad has to be leading LE to the crime scenes. Otherwise it would be cruel to have him out there witnessing the search so close handedly. Ithink they are both guilty. Its been reported the SM abused the poor girl horribly and the father sat by and did nothing to stop it. THATS ABUSE !THEY ARE BOTH MONSTERS NO MATTER WHOS HAND DID THE ACTUAL DEED! JMO

LOL, you mean 'our' fangs come out. I'm just kidding you too. :hug:

Ima

Well it didn't get any better while I was gone for a few hours did it? Any thing specific that I missed since, they were searching the woodchipper area?

You can throw things at me if you like, but I have to ask. I'll do so as tactfully as I can.

RE; goo glove

Ummmm.... how long is it possible that goo glove could really be GOO glove before it turned into dried up, former goo glove?

WSOC on now ...says father is on the search scene but is not being cooperative. Anyone else watching and hear the same thing. Also, saying they are 1/3 way through a pile of mulch they are searching.

NOthing new teh, just alot of opining and theorizing. I think we are all in agreement that it doesn't look good for SM not being alone in this - at least to some degree.

WARNING! SENSITIVE!

NOt to be too graphic but I am saying she was alive til arround the last reported by SM. I am not referring to what Zahra may have been enduring behind closed doors for the weeks prior :( or her phsical health and well being during that time period

We shall have to disagree on that particular detail til it is proved out at a later date, one way or the other. :)

No problem :D

So when exactly was the last time the SM said she saw Zahra and when was she reported missing? Sorry, I'm bad about dates. Was there time enough to take her little body to the woodchipper (if that's what happened) without someone seeing/hearing something? Do you think that SM killed Zahra and then took the body to the chipper, brought the mulch back and then tried to burn it in the cover of darkness (early morning hours right?) but maybe someone smelled the smoke or saw the fire and called the FD? This is such a strange case and just trying to figure it out.

MOO or MTO

Thanks TL....and I'm with yall, I don't think she was alone at all.

WSOC on now ...says father is on the search scene but is not being cooperative. Anyone else watching and hear the same thing. Also, saying they are 1/3 way through a pile of mulch they are searching.

TY Lori59! if you can find a link that would so rock!

Holdl on, gonna go look for it.

Doesn't surprise me he isn't cooperating to the fullest. Wow, 1/3 way through. That must be one big pile of mulch.

So they are still there tonight then....good.

Wow, there goes any claims of innocence! Maybe he was there in handcuffs than, if he's not there by choice.

Doesn't surprise me he isn't cooperating to the fullest. Wow, 1/3 way through. That must be one big pile of mulch.

They did say the dimensions but I missed it. Showed video of a large dump truck being loaded with debris from a large pile of mulch. Looked on WSOC site but wasn't updated yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea