NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow someone just answered that. Ok my thought is that someone should have seen some sign of a child living there at some time or other in the last few weeks, if she ever did move in. You know, nosy neighbors, checking out the new folks moving in...

That is one thing that has us all worked up, nobody saw the girl or even knew a child lived there. Next door neighbor spoke to Bakers over teh fence sort of thing and they discussed having dogs, no mention of a daughter who lived there to the neighbors.

Got a lot of folks wondering if Zahra ever moved but nieghbors in old neighborhood say she left with them.

Bakers have resided in this hohme approx. 2-3 months. Not one neighbor knew she lived there. She was last seen by outside family member and photographed with a possible black eye in August, can't remember date.

Cadaver dogs made the hits and they only hit on the scent of human remains. Something in the two cars had the scent of death on it.

You know what, the more I think about it, the sicker I get with the possibilities. Maybe one car carried the prosthesis and the other a body? One car had the clothes and the other the body. The death scent was in both - that's probably why it was set on fire, the death scent doesn't go away. moo mhoo

Yep. And we know cars can't drive themselves. That means there were two drivers. IMHO this is enough evidence for me to say that dad is 110% involved. I can think of reasons she would use both (ie, to bring him under with her, wood chips wouldn't fit in one car only, etc) but I really think Occam's Razor applies to this case more than any other. This seems to be a slam dunk case. Add this to all the other questionable things like the dad never mentioning a daughter to the new neighbor....

A guest on Levi radio show said LE does not want AB in jail. They want him out there. Probably following him.
That seems obvious by now or he would've been picked up already on the other charges. MOO

Ok I looked back at Zahra's picture and now I understand what kind of prosthesis she had.

I could not get one of those prosthesis that look like a real leg out of my mind but that was not the kind she had. That was what was throwing me off.

Yes, I agree- I don't think the kind she has would float.

do you know which picture it is? i too keep thinking its the one that looks like a real leg

on another thing i just remembered my uncle has a prostetic(sp) leg and he would complain alot about it...but its because its not the best kind of leg(cheap) so it doesnt fit properly...could this be why she complained? or just that it was too small?

BBM: But only 1 of the cars was set on fire, right?

AB's vehicle was the one doused, I think, presumably the Tahoe. What you say makes sense. Did AB always drive the Tahoe?

Was the "lesser" scent picked up on the Toyota, because of transfer from clothing? Was the scent strongest in the Tahoe, because that's what they used to transport little Zahra?

If he drove the vehicle that had the strongest death scent, and the crime was indeed committed a while ago, I wonder if he went to a Gas Station etc. to vacuum out the vehicle? I wonder if LE has him or his wife on video filling up jerry cans with gas?

Good questions..why one car was set on fire and not the other? The passports were found in the car not set on fire? if yes, maybe they were going to take off.

OR - I can't think of another reason right now. moo

Good questions..why one car was set on fire and not the other? The passports were found in the car not set on fire? if yes, maybe they were going to take off.

neither car was set on fire. The Tahoe was drenched with gasoline but never lit - it is currently at a lab having some type of scent reduction done - to get rid of some of the gas smell. The 3 passports were found in the Tahoe along with the ransom note.

None of it is making much sense.

HTH

Going to close this thread in a few please continue
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117050"]Here[/ame]

You mean, erase anything about her. (right?)

Then why was LE looking at the wood chipper and the piles of wood chips? Can you picture Elise taking a dead child to his place of work & using the wood chipper? There's something wrong with this picture.

He's probably flown the coop - on his way back to Aussieland.

didnt LE find all 3 passports the other day...do you really think they left them laying around where AB could just pick it up and skip the country????

If someone, not realizing that, tried to put it through the chipper after it had been worn by a deceased person, would the titanium be damaged, scraped?

I am wondering if it would have left behind titanium shavings, residue on the "blades" (don't know the proper word) of the wood chipper that the dogs could have then hit upon on the equipment?

The titanium piece would likely be pretty unscathed, but I expect the wood chipper's insides would have taken a nasty beating. Industrial wood chippers are pretty powerful, but they aren't designed to rip through chunks of strong metal. My guess, though, is that AB would have been familiar enough with the workings of wood chippers not to try to run the prosthetic through it.

when I googled I was shocked. Many legs can be made with wood, or steel shank,
plaster and a shoe
So with modern plastics etc........I bet little Zahra's was not made of titanium

http://www.dinf.ne.jp/doc/english/global/david/dwe002/dwe00269.html
I Googled the other day also, and understood in the past other materials were used, however now they would most likely use titanium, plastic and/or carbon-fiber materials. The photo we've seen of her standing a few months ago (in the dark dress) her leg appears to be "human" in shape, indicating a plastic calf and foot but would have to have a metal hinge in the ankle. Still though, no matter what the metal used in the hinge, I cannot see it going through a woodchipper or floating in water unless someone totally disassembled the prosthesis. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare