NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wood chippers are scary. We had a tree cut down and they used one and holy chit! They talked about how dangerous they are and how careful you have to be using them. Now because hub unit is in construction, I have had the opportunity to "play" with all kinds of equipment. (that almost sounds x rated, lol) But there is no way I would touch one of those. How many stories have we heard about people loosing arms and such? I agree with SAL....his comfort zone.

The father of Zahra Baker, the missing North Carolina girl, is not cooperating with police in the investigation into the 10-year-old's disappearance, ABC News reports.

CAPTIONBy James Nix, AP
Police say they have now turned their attention on Adam Baker as they try to find out what happened to Zahra, whose battle with bone cancer forced her to lose part of a leg and to use hearing aids.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...e-father-of-missing-nc-girl-not-cooperative/1

Early on there were posts about EB having 2 daughter/stepdaughters with the same 1st name, though spelled differently. One is BS (is she a bio daughter) and who is the other? Can anyone recall or was it determined that that was actually not the case?

There is another relative with the same name as the daughter. B. Bentley was on GMA and in lots of articles saying how Elisa abused Zahra and how happy Z was when she spent the weekend with Bentley. Bentley is married to Elisa's nephew.

The father of Zahra Baker, the missing North Carolina girl, is not cooperating with police in the investigation into the 10-year-old's disappearance, ABC News reports.

CAPTIONBy James Nix, AP
Police say they have now turned their attention on Adam Baker as they try to find out what happened to Zahra, whose battle with bone cancer forced her to lose part of a leg and to use hearing aids.

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...e-father-of-missing-nc-girl-not-cooperative/1

It's just a matter of time before one of them turns on the other, imo.

displayPhotoUser.do

Sorry, can't display pic

CAPTIONBy James Nix, AP

HE!! To tHE YEAH!!! FINALLY...:woohoo:

OH DANG IT! -- this is old news....

Looks like EB's MySpace has been taken down. I get an error that says it can't be found any longer.

Yep gone. Maybe "someone" reported it for all the abusive comments on the blogs she had written.

I'm right there with you belimom. These cases intrigue me because I guess I just can't wrap my mind around how someone can be so evil.

I am just getting to jump on here (lunchtime @ wk) & haven't had a chance to read all threads, so please forgive me fellow WB's if these things have already been discussed.

So here's my twocents: and questions:

1) Would AB & SM have been drawing a disability check on Zahra?

Collecting some type of money for her is what I constantly come back to. Much like those with elderly parents don't report their deaths to take their SS money, etc.

Darn! They MUST have something to do these night searches which I'm sure are a PITA.

Hey Bod, you can also report your own post ...lol. I've had to do that a few times, just tell them what needs changed.

I don't have enough posts to be able to private message the mods. I'll see if I can do it another way. Thanks. Bo

Sorry if a repeat...Here is a cached page for "Deep Realm" whatever that is...Monster has two friends there. Can't go any deeper here at work...Can anyone find out further? TIA

http://www.deeprealm.com/fairygirl6668

ETA: This was posted a bizillion pages ago...Thanks :)

I looked. From what I can tell it's a social networking site just like any other in the way it's set up. Of the two listed as friends, one has over 700 friends and the other IIRC has about a 1000 friends or so. Probably not actual friends but people she friended quickly or they friended her when she signed up because they collect friends?

Didn't see any blogs by her, could've missed them. There is a forum available but doesn't appear to have a lot of activity.

JMHO. Good find though.

Wait, wait... didn't I read earlier that there was gonna be a huge search today and now it's called off? That may be good news, IOW they found something significant and will go back later for lil details.

Public service announcement...................

For all of you that have just joined us....check your notifications (top right hand corner) some of your questions may be answered by comments on your profile....lol.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programing.

Called off....need more evidence. This is definitely NOT what I wanted to hear. I cant handle another case like Kyron and Haleigh's.....how are these people getting away with this stuff???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven