Found Deceased ND - Savanna Lafontaine-Greywind, 22, pregnant, Fargo, 19 Aug 2017 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the last person to see her outside the complex?

Hmm :thinking:

Her boyfriend of 7 years spends every minute he can spreading the word about her disappearance. "It's unlike her to just up and disappear like that without telling anything. I don't think that she would do that." Savanna is Native American and 8 months pregnant with the couple's first child, a baby girl, due September 20th. The couple were set to move into their new apartment, which was all prepared for the birth of their baby.

http://www.wday.com/news/north-dako...missing-fargo-woman-speak-out-looking-answers

Savanna was reported missing after she didn’t return home Saturday from a neighbor’s apartment in North Fargo. She was last seen outside the apartment complex around 2:30 p.m. Her mom said that they spoke to the neighbor she was visiting, but the woman said she had left.

20993079_1579520528777297_7598257688600201279_n.jpg

http://nypost.com/2017/08/21/pregnant-woman-goes-missing-after-visiting-neighbor/

Her hair does not look black to me...

This link states her hair is brown.

http://www.wday.com/news/north-dakota/4315025-fargo-woman-missing-last-seen-saturday-afternoon

Does she normally spend time with this neighbour I wonder? Why would she be modelling a dress at 8 months pregnant?

I read somewhere it was a fitting. Like maybe the neighbor was making alterations for her or something.

I'm thinking that it could be a case of someone stealing her baby...

Have they said if she has her phone with her? I haven't seen anywhere if they tried to ping it.

bumpity bump - where is this woman? I know where I'd start asking questions, and it is not with the BF.

Hoping she is safe....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

bumpity bump - where is this woman? I know where I'd start asking questions, and it is not with the BF.

I agree! How the heck does a woman, 8-months pregnant, disappear into thin air in the middle of the day on a Saturday, and nobody knows anything? The only thing I can think of is someone has harmed her.

I'm thinking that it could be a case of someone stealing her baby...
Me too. I'm also not counting out voluntary. There were some things on her fb that I felt implied she was overwhelmed - one example was about paying bills, another was about health issues during her pregnancy. Although I would have expected her to drive away if she were taking a break.

Have they said if she has her phone with her? I haven't seen anywhere if they tried to ping it.
no, she doesn't is what I got from one article from what they said but i could be wrong

http://www.dglobe.com/news/4316286-somethings-wrong-disappearance-pregnant-fargo-woman-still-mystery

The woman, Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind, left her family's apartment on 10th Street North to help an upstairs neighbor who needed a model while sewing a dress, but she never came home and hasn't been heard from since.

Norberta LaFontaine-Greywind, Savanna's mother, said she ordered a pizza before going upstairs to help the neighbor, but never returned to eat it. She left her car parked in the apartment building's parking lot. She left her wallet at home, too.

When she didn't return, her mother knocked on the door of the upstairs apartment and was told her daughter had left.

"I immediately knew something was wrong because her car is here," her mother said. "She's eight months pregnant. Her feet were swollen, so she wouldn't have taken up walking like that. There was pizza here that she hadn't eaten. She would not just leave that lady's apartment and go somewhere."

This sounds VERY bad.

From above link,
Police searched the upstairs neighbor's apartment three times.

What made these police suspicious enough to search the neighbors apartment three times? And was she there to model a dress (at eight months pregnant) or have something of hers altered? Something seems suspicious to me and for once it's not the boyfriend I'm thinking of. IMO of course.

if it were foul play by the upstairs neighbor.. how the heck did they get Savanna out of the building in broad daylight or manage to conceal her from searchers?

Hoping she's ok but very worrisome. My daughter is 22 (a very young 22).

I wonder what the mother meant when saying something about prior experiences with the upstairs neighbor. (from the dglobe article above)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500