NE NE - Jennifer Andersen, 33, Omaha, 9 March 2010

some people (can't of course speak for all) may feel the public would look askance at the family as most do.
Some might say, "well, IF the daughter has problems, then what's wrong with the family?"
And they may not want to open themselves up to such scrutiny.

My daughter committed suicide and there is nothing wrong with her family Absolutely zero wrong.
She had two loving parents and two loving older sisters who would have moved heaven and earth for her.

Not everyone can handle such a tragic event the same way perhaps as we ultimately did.

This family perhaps wants to keep everything concerning what is known about their child secret, perhaps not unlike the family of missing boater Jon Hemingway.

Everyone is different.

I am so sorry. I admire you greatly for not losing your inner spark - I can't imagine. Kisses and hugs to you.

New Boat Gives Hope To Families Of Missing Persons

It has been a tragic year on the Missouri River, and not just the devastating flooding. A more private pain for a handful of families, that of missing loved ones, last seen near the river. Now a new tool to help volunteers search is giving everyone a renewed sense of hope.

[snip]

The water team has more training to do when it comes to the river and hope to get the boat out searching as long as the weather permits, looking for not only Criss and Thomas, but also for Jennifer Andersen, an Omaha woman who was last seen near Rick's Boatyard in March of 2010.

More: http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/Boat_Gives_Hope_To_Missing_Persons_Families_132417963.html

The Charley Project Jennifer L. Anderson
Investigating Agency
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Douglas County Sheriff's Dept.
402-444-6000

Jennifer L. Anderson North American Missing Persons Network
Jennifer has her ears pierced and a scar
above her left eye near her eyebrow. Scars on the outside of her left ankle and on
her right wrist. Jennifer has a tattoo of a flower on her left ankle, a shamrock tattoo
on her buttocks and a salamander tattoo on her toe.
Medical Conditions: Jennifer is to take several medications on a regular basis
and does not have these
medications with her.
Clothing: Jennifer was last seen wearing a gray sweater, dark navy blue jean leggings,
a charcoal gray jacket with a blue front, and brown shoes.
Details of Disappearance
Jennifer's 2001 Chevrolet Lumina was found in front of Rick's Boatyard Cafe in Omaha, Nebraska. There has been no activity on her cell phone, credit cards or bank account. She was a nurse at Methodist Hospital n Omaha at the time.

This has died down quite a bit. Really curious about this. I live in Omaha and Rick's boat yard is (was, it's not ricks boat yard anymore), right next to the Missouri river. Do we believe maybe suicide? Trying to get more info on this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back