Nejame Files Motion to Strike for TES/Baez 7/16/09 Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Tim NEVER has to turn one paper over to Baez. All the information is from volunteers who gave up their time to help find a missing child that Baez's client knew exactly where she was. In my opinion, Baez is out for himself, using every argument he can to keep his face in the news, he just needs to realize...the news about him is not always good.

It is very important to establish if any searcher had looked in that area to establish if the bag was there when they searched.

Why do you all want people to withold evidence or make it difficult to find out the truth? It is only your opinion whether or not Casey knew that body was there.

If it was seen but wasn't looked in, then so be it. At least it would prove it was there! I am sure there were bags people did not look in or see on the searches for one reason or another. You ALL should want to find out the truth!

Do you want the jury to have a doubt that the bag was there because Tim is mad and doesn't want to aid in the defense at all? If that comes out during the trial it will only help Casey. IMHO this is a game that may backfire on the prosecution.

Think about it!

I never understood this demand to begin with. I don't think anybody could say with certainty that they stood and looked at the exact spot the body was found and saw nothing in the first place, and then 2nd all the things Nejame said. This would be a big waste of time and money. Oh and you better believe anybody that thought they were near the spot her body found had their 15 minutes on the news already anyway, let JB check all those folks out.

It is very important to establish if any searcher had looked in that area to establsih is the bag was there when they searched.

Why do you all want people to withold evidence or make it difficult to find out the truth? It is only your opinion whether or not Casey knew that body was there.

If it was but wasn't looked in, then so be it. At least it would prove it was there! I am sure there were bags people did not look in or see on the searches for one reason or another. You ALL should want to find out the truth!

Do you want the jury to have a doubt that the bag was there because Tim is mad and doesn't want to aid in the defense at all? If that comes out during the trial it will only help Casey. IMHO this is a game that may backfire on the prosecution.

Think about it!

That area was under water, no one would have seen a bag

Here's a link to the Nancy Grace December 11 thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76256&page=2

Tim appeared on the show and explained their thwarted attempt to search that area.

Transcripts and video appear at the bottom of the thread.

He also described the area where Caylee was found, as LE took him back there. He said it was evident based upon vegetation growth and ground indentations that Caylee had been there for quite a while.

IMHO Nejame should not handle this case because he was counsel for the parents.

Tim's assertion that there is not proof that he searched in that area is wrong, he himself said he searched that area.

The statement that Baez had requested tip info then not picked it up is pretty poor. It is true that Baez requested that info, but Law Enforcement made up a disk with primarily psychis tips which caused a financial hardship on this defendent in my opinion. The family would have had to pay over $900 for the worthless psychic tips before having another disk made up of legitimate tips resulting in another $900 for a second disk.

Why so many games by LE? You would think that they would not want to do anything to mess up their case and cause any reason for a mistrial or an appeal! This "game" by the prosecution needs to stop!

Regarding the tip info on the disk, maybe JB should have picked that up since the private detective searching the same area (on video) prior to Caylee's body being found was, according to him, as a result of a psychic tip.

If you believe that then you have to believe the disk might be worth the $900.

The same day on Central Florida News 13, several people who live in that area stated that the area had been underwater since the summer and it had only dried out in the week or two prior to December 11.

That area was under water, no one would have seen a bag

Thats right, thanks for reminding us. And thinks for Audrey's picture, I can't help but smile and feel better every time I look at how pleased she is to see herself. LOL, adorable.

Cindy and George made a huge mistake by not following his representation.
Marc Nejame has such class.

It is very important to establish if any searcher had looked in that area to establsih is the bag was there when they searched.

If it was but wasn't looked in, then so be it. At least it would prove it was there! I am sure there were bags people did not look in or see on the searches for one reason or another. You ALL should want to find out the truth!

Think about it!

I personally don't want evidence with held from anyone, including Baez who claimed that Zanny the Nanny exists. I think they should come to an agreement, Baez needs to produce Zanny, and I am sure Tim would comply to give him anything he needs.
Yeah, I know, wishful thinking, however this man spent tons of money and his time while that, that..that..(*****) did nothing to help her daughter.

I can guarantee you that it has nothing to do with Tim being mad! Nothing! He has found more dead people, and alive people than Casey could ever appreciate! You have Mr. Miller all wrong. The truth cannot come from anyone other than Casey...it is not Tim's problem. He is an honorable man, and if a bag was there that he knows was not looked in, he will be truthful about that!
Now, may I be excused to the basement?

Think about it!

I understand what you're saying but I think it's important to note that:
1. this isn't an issue of prosecution vs. defense. Nejame is defending the rights and interests of TES.
2. Baez's request DOES seem to cast a very large net and place the burden of evidence gathering on TES. It really isn't TES's responsibility to find evidence for the defense. Nor is it TES's responsibility to offer its volunteers up on a platter for the inevitable scapegoating/conspiracy theory Baez will try to weave.
3. It seems reasonable for the defense to request detailed records of the actual areas TES searched. If those records show volunteers were in the proximate area of the remains, it would seem reasonable for the defense to then subpoena the records for the searchers involved in the relevant searches. The defense needs to pay in advance for the fees and costs TES will incur as a result of complying with the defense's requests.

Would it be fair for Baez to demand the personal information of every person who went to Sea World or Disney Land during the 31 days? Or the records of everyone who was admitted to the ER when "Zanny" had her car accident in Jacksonville? The defense can't just cast a wide net and expect everyone to forfeit their own rights and interests to Casey's defense objectives.

IMHO Nejame should not handle this case because he was counsel for the parents.

This motion was brought forth by Casey, through her attorneys. Not her parents. It was garbage from the beginning.

Tim's assertion that there is not proof that he searched in that area is wrong, he himself said he searched that area.

He himself said he did not search that area due to it being underwater.

The statement that Baez had requested tip info then not picked it up is pretty poor. It is true that Baez requested that info, but Law Enforcement made up a disk with primarily psychis tips which caused a financial hardship on this defendent in my opinion. The family would have had to pay over $900 for the worthless psychic tips before having another disk made up of legitimate tips resulting in another $900 for a second disk.

JB requested all tips. They were making every effort to comply with his requests. They would have been breaking the law and made JB unhappy had they tried to sort through and assign relevancy. Maybe you should be mad at the stupid Psychics for this one. As a taxpayer, I want LE to go after JB for not paying for the information he requested. I should not have to shoulder the burden of his ineptitude.

Why so many games by LE? You would think that they would not want to do anything to mess up their case and cause any reason for a mistrial or an appeal! This "game" by the prosecution needs to stop!

I do not see LE's games. I did not see them filing frivolous motions, one after the other, bogging down an overburdened court system. Please link me to these games. They have made legal countermaneuvers to JB's bumblings and have made him appear foolish on most occasions. They have totally complied with the laws and court rulings, as per JB's request(s) to Judge Strickland. I am proud of them and Mr. Nejame.

I hope Tim NEVER has to turn one paper over to Baez. All the information is from volunteers who gave up their time to help find a missing child that Baez's client knew exactly where she was. In my opinion, Baez is out for himself, using every argument he can to keep his face in the news, he just needs to realize...the news about him is not always good.

bolded by drip~

I TOTALLY agree with this statement. IMO, mr. baez thinks somehow this is about him.:waitasec:

....This is ALLLLLL about C A Y L E E .

Tim Miller and TES gave of their time and resources for CAYLEE. makes me ill to think that baez would stoop so low as to bother these folks.

moo

I think it is pretty pathetic that we are getting all worked up over a proper motion. Says something about the quality of JB's work, doesn't it.

And then, how do you prove something was not there? Which of the volunteers would raise their hands and say, "Right there. It wasn't right there when I was searching there." And, did TM himself actually get out and search, or was he not more or less behind the scenes running the volunteers.

When asked, JB said he wanted information...just because he wanted everything. Just because. Kind of like JG's DNA test. Does LE in fact even have the right to distribute the paternity test for JG? Shouldn't JB have a test performed himself if he wants the info?

I'm so glad that NM is representing TES. If this motion is granted, it would put TES under a terrible burden - and this case has already caused TES many problems.

Go TM! Go NM!

Think about it!

Okay, I thought about it. Great job, Nejame! :clap:

We do all want the truth. That is why we are here. That truth could (and should) begin with Casey, Baez, and the Anthony's.

TM was not mad at the Defense. He does not have a mean bone in his body. He was actually trying to protect any area he searched from any damage to possible evidence due to high water. Good for him because he is the professional searcher!

I do not see this as backfiring on anyone but Baez.

Tim Miller and NeJame seem to be the only "good guys" other than LE and SA in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona