New Details of Josh's Brainwashing Techniques

I find it remarkable how Josh and his dad kept going on and on and on about how "sexual" Susan was. Between the *advertiser censored* all over SP's bedroom and computer and the voyeurism, and Josh's own computer *advertiser censored*, it sounds like there was a lot of projecting going on. Kind of like the rapist who thinks all women want and enjoy being raped.

I find it remarkable how Josh and his dad kept going on and on and on about how "sexual" Susan was. Between the *advertiser censored* all over SP's bedroom and computer and the voyeurism, and Josh's own computer *advertiser censored*, it sounds like there was a lot of projecting going on. Kind of like the rapist who thinks all women want and enjoy being raped.

This is classic pedophile-speak. Pedophiles frequently say that children were "enticing" them and that children "enjoy" the sex, that they "act seductively." Everything SP said about Susan is something that I have read or heard come out of the mouth of a pedophile.

One question. Some articles say the images weren't turned over in 2009 but In January they were, sounding like 2010. I was under the impression it was Nov. 2011 not turned over until January 2012. In Nov. 2011 it was 5 to 6 images which turned out to be 400 per the psychologist?

They were found in 2009 by WVPD in Utah, they told WA about them in Nov 2011 and showed them to WA Jan 2012. I wonder if WVPD thought 5 or 6 dealt with incest that they thought were the most important?

One question. Some articles say the images weren't turned over in 2009 but In January they were, sounding like 2010. I was under the impression it was Nov. 2011 not turned over until January 2012. In Nov. 2011 it was 5 to 6 images which turned out to be 400 per the psychologist?

Josh Powell had hundreds of images of disturbing cartoon sex and graphic depictions of incest on his home computer, something Utah authorities investigating his wife's disappearance kept private for about two years.
Then:

Washington officials overseeing the care of Powell's children first got word of the graphic content in November (2011 added by Me), when a Utah investigator wrote in an email that they were looking to disclose to social workers about 5-6 images recovered in 2009 shortly after Susan Powell's disappearance.

But two months later, social worker Forest Jacobson wrote that the images weren't received until mid-January (of 2012 added by Me) and told the psychologist "it is now clear there are many more images than initially indicated."

Thus my asking: Why were the Utah officials keeping this secret until NOW?

They were found in 2009 by WVPD in Utah, they told WA about them in Nov 2011 and showed them to WA Jan 2012. I wonder if WVPD thought 5 or 6 dealt with incest that they thought were the most important?

By email even. WTH is the matter with WVPD? I'm missing something here because I can't think of a reason to keep this PRIVATE.

ETA: I need to leave because I'm turning into a horny toad and spitting blood I'm so angry.

Why indeed.

Why indeed.

Two years those boys were living with him and UT knew.

I think the public has a right to be appalled and angry with Utah LE right now...I understand that Mr. Cox doesn't want that, but what went wrong that resulted in the deaths of these children could have been avoided and wasn't handled properly, in my opinion. I have a feeling there will be a lot of outrage.

Wow, the psych report was very interesting. It appears Josh did very well interacting with his children, redirecting, planned activities, etc. during supervised visits. I can understand why they would say he was a good father. But when therapy time came around, or time to talk to kids about family he became obsessed with the evil Mormon police.
Jmo. I know it is hard for psychologists to evaluate someone, but IMO I would think they would recognize that order, routine and structure do not make a good father. The disturbing way he blamed everything on the coxes and the Mormons, and how he told his boys these warped views even when advised by the therapist, these are the things that explain what type of father he was.
I do not envy any psychologist who has to make these decisions.

His mother was afraid to have him come over.

This was inconvenient because he needed to get "tools" in the garage.

Like he was building a house as a teenager? Were any of the tools things like hatchets?

He was accused of molesting his sister???? Did I read that right?

Bottom of page 11

http://blog.thenewstribune.com/crime/2012/02/17/psychologists-report-on-josh-powell-released/

I suspect it was reported that he did or else the psychologist wouldn't have brought it up. He also lied about never attempting suicide. Interesting Susan went through a bout of depression. No doubt caused by being married to HIM!

I see Josh told some fibs in that report. I have only read a couple pages but already he lied about him and Susan not having any financial problems. Really Josh? What about the bankruptcy. What about Susan having to go to work because you couldn't make a living and kept switching from job to job? How about her having to ride a bike to work because you could only afford one car and YOU had to use it to go to work? How about Susan having to grow a garden and borrow food from friends in order to feed the kids? How about the way you would change the PIN on Susan's bank debit card so she couldn't access the joint bank account? I would say that sounds like financial problems.

His mother was afraid to have him come over.

This was inconvenient because he needed to get "tools" in the garage.

Like he was building a house as a teenager? Were any of the tools things like hatchets?

His own mother feared him as a teen? yikes.

joshkids-1.jpg

I think the public has a right to be appalled and angry with Utah LE right now...I understand that Mr. Cox doesn't want that, but what went wrong that resulted in the deaths of these children could have been avoided and wasn't handled properly, in my opinion. I have a feeling there will be a lot of outrage.

I, too, wish to respect Mr. Cox's wishes. However, this situation must be exposed so as to find ways of preventing it to happen in the future to other little souls.

I, too, wish to respect Mr. Cox's wishes. However, this situation must be exposed so as to find ways of preventing it to happen in the future to other little souls.
Absolutely. There should be many "lessons learned" gleened from this entire situation.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back