New Developments and General Discussion, 08/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Lawdy, there he is doing the perp walk.
Taking a seat by the hearing forum door waiting for Bessie to open with the key. A big cup of coffee for Bessie and muffins/fruit tray for everyone.

526266_10151112682051969_360786836_n.jpg

From KATC

KLFY TV10 ‏@KLFY
Brandon Scott Lavergne made no comment as he was ushered into the Lafayette parish courthouse.

KATC's Jim Hummel will be doing a live cut-in from the courthouse in minutes on KATC.

JustyThoughts, I believe that at 9 am in LA it will be 10 am in Georgia.

I'm thinking the hearing is at 10 am LA time, though, so that would be at 11 am GA time. Someone chime in to correct if I am wrong!
You're correct. Same thing here. We're also an hour ahead.

KATC's Jim Hummel will be doing a live cut-in from the courthouse in minutes on KATC.

Can any Lafayette local tell me what Cox Cable channel KATC is? I have a weird TV set up that's new and I can't find it! :banghead: (Almost never watch TV)

TIA

Here's the link for the thread to discuss the hearing. Please read the first two posts. Until news is released, use the thread only to post news links and news articles about the hearing. No discussion until after the fact.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181995"]BSL - Evidentiary Hearing, Friday, Aug 17, 2012, 10:00 A.M. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:tyou:

304732_432539580118881_304127000_n.jpg
Via KLFY twitter

That must have been a media-only area - bet they wouldn't have allowed the public that close. I was thinking of going at 8 a.m. but decided against it.

Now there go my empathetic instincts. He looks so alone - bummed - like his whole world has caved in.

OK, just saw the live shot. I have to say I can't help feeling sorry for him. What a way to throw one's life away.

Then I realize - "wait a minute - if he's guilty, he's thrown other lives away, as well."

Wow.... What evil lurks in the hearts of men....

I wonder if Mickey's brother and sister are there? I had heard Charlie was supposed to go back to Dallas this week. I can't imagine though that she wouldn't want to be there to face him down.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181995"]BSL - Evidentiary Hearing, Friday, Aug 17, 2012, 10:00 A.M. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500