New Document Release Nov. 6 - Over 500 pages

has anyone found a better link than the fox new site to view the police report on the accident that ZG had in Tampa in April? the print is so small that I can barely read it but I did see someone named Ricardo was either in or owned the other car that was involved.

I thought I saw a link yesterday but can't find it now.
I couldnt' read it either, until I changed my monitor's zoom level from 100% to 150%. That really helped. On my laptop, the zoom level is on the lower right hand side of the screen. On my other computers, I think to change the zoom level it's on the top of the screen under Tools (if not, check the other icons pull-down menus at the top of the screen).

Cindy knew there was no nanny, that's why she avoided asking Caylee questions like about how her day was spent. If Cindy pretends like she believes there's a nanny, then she doesn't have to confront Casey with yet another set of her lies and endless deceit. Cindy just closed her eyes and ears to what was really going on.

*Bolded by me*

ITA - the same way that CA looked at her husband and asked him about the smell from the Pontiac, "It was the pizza right?" and GA so humbly responded (just to console her), "Yes, it was the pizza."

I think the one situation that really struck me was when Caylee was asleep on the couch at the beer party. She woke up and had started to get that face on like I'm going to start crying and then went back to sleep. If any of my kids had been in that situation they would have screamed theirs heads off if they couldn't see Mom..I can't imagine a child not getting scared especially when their half asleep. Unfortunately we will probably never know whether Caylee was being drugged or not...Hope TES finds her this weekend...

I've always thought there might be a China Town type deal going on with this case.

This may be OT or discussed before, but....,
...has anyone mentioned the 'staging' of all the videos we have viewed of Caylee.
We got lots of video of my gd when she was young like Caylee and most of it was just following her around catching her being her own little self.
Yet seems the Anthonys have to stage everything.
Am I incorrect about this???

This is an interesting observation because recently some posters commented on how odd it was that the videos of Caylee showed her doing her own thing rather than interacting with the person doing the filming. It seems like no matter what the Anthonys do, it's wrong in someone's eyes.

This is an interesting observation because recently some posters commented on how odd it was that the videos of Caylee showed her doing her own thing rather than interacting with the person doing the filming. It seems like no matter what the Anthonys do, it's wrong in someone's eyes.
I don't know if it can be interpreted as "wrong". We are on the outside looking in...which is a very different perspective, obviously. Observation can be a powerful tool. I guess in a way we're examining human behavior which in the end is open to interpretation. Personally, I didn't notice the video in any particular way...but appreciate what others see in it. Who knew?

No way?! I haven't gotten a chance to read the new documents yet--- is this in George's July 24 interview released today? Casey is so AWFUL:furious:

Hi Nancy! Yes, it was in George's interview that was released yesterday - I couldn't believe it! How in the world did she think she was going to get away with saying 'Oh, I forgot, I was robbed at gunpoint'? My next question would have been "Well then where did you get that deposit slip you brought home?"

She is just so used to everyone 'overlooking' her lies that it simply doesn't matter to her I guess.

She is a piece of work, I tell you.

Just like what did she THINK Amy was going to do when she got back fromPR and found out Casey had cleaned out her bank account?

She's missing something inside - I think she is just empty inside.

OneLostGirl

The "harrassing phone call" is on a page of docs gathered in the course of the investigation on anyone with the name "Zenaida Gonzales". There was a Zenaida Gonzales who was recieving harrassing phone calls from the soon-to-be ex wife of her current boyfriend. Has nothing to do with this case. Probably just had to release it to prove they had been actively following up on the Zenaida theory.

Also, noticed people talking about GA/CA filed for divorce in 05. Posted this earlier somewhere, can't remember where. In the doc dump today is a list of all the previous contacts LE had with the Anthony home. Of course there are the expected, George calling about the gas cans, Cindy calling about the missing Caylee, etc. but even before that the number is higher than I would think is normal.

There are three calls in about two weeks time in April 2005. Didn't Casey wait until about seven months to break the news she was pregnant with Caylee? Might these calls have been made around that stress-filled time? There's also a call about a RESCUE, not sure what that's about, and one about a stolen vehicle, but it's not recent, it's not from when Casey took the car this time. Quite a few are "Verbals" and one is "DIST" (disturbance?) Not sure if someone was playing music too loud, or throwing a party, or if there was some kind of fight at the A home....
Clearly there was big time tension in this family for some time....
How many times in the last 5 years have the cops got a call about YOUR house?

(Bold is mine)

You mean since I learned the code to my alarm system? Until then, they used to come almost every day when my kids got home from school. hahaha

I still can't find the link to these docs! I can find links to articles talking about the doc dump. Are there videos too??

Can someone help me find them? It's too hard to wade through thousands of posts lol!

Not to step on anybodies toes, and not to post OT, but I have 2 nephews.

Nephew number 1 is 2 years, 10 months old, speaks in complete and full complex sentences. He has been read to since day one, plenty of library trips, and had all parents full attention on him since day one.

Nephew number 2 is 2 years, 8 months old, still does not speak other than dada and kitty. He was stuck in front of the electronic babysitter (read TV) since day one, no books, and very little parental attention. He currently is working with a speech therapist because his speech is DELAYED.

I am only giving this info in regards to whether or not Caylee was speech impaired, or speech delayed. Obviously children progress at different stages, but if she was not speech impaired, MO, is that she is speech delayed, indicating a lack of involvlment by her 'parent'. Yes, there are different excuses, a bad parent being one of them, but KC and CA indicated that Caylee was at 100 percentile in all things. Shouldn't that indicate that Caylee was 100% able to speak in a coherent way? From what I have seen, she is still speaking a type of baby jibberish. And yes, any child who is read the same book over and over can seem to be 'reading' the book, but it is only being repeated out of repetition. So someone (CA or GA more than likely) read the bunny book to Caylee every night, and since she knew all the words, and by imitation, knew when to turn the pages.
As to the potty training, my son was not potty trained until age 4. The doctors stated that it was the one thing he could control in his life.

So, for MOO, Caylee was more than likely set down in front of the electronic babysitter often, and considering the home she was being raised in, was controlling the only thing she had to control, her number 1 and number 2's.

Children are a reflection of how they are raised. I think Caylee's actions show that reflection.

MOO

I still can't find the link to these docs! I can find links to articles talking about the doc dump. Are there videos too??

Can someone help me find them? It's too hard to wade through thousands of posts lol!

There's a document thread in the Stickies section-- PattyG compiled the links to the document dump here.
And audio of George's July interview was released today here.

I remember lots of conversations about the videos. I know what I found odd, and a lot of others did too, was the fact that the person taping Caylee was not interacting with her. I have two toddlers and I cannot video them without talking to them. In some of those videos Caylee was talking to the person filming and got zero reaction, my kids would have been heart broken if I ignored their communicating to me. It was IMO one of the oddest most uncomfortable things for me to watch. I will NEVER watch those videos again as it broke my heart in peices. JMO.

I think the one situation that really struck me was when Caylee was asleep on the couch at the beer party. She woke up and had started to get that face on like I'm going to start crying and then went back to sleep. If any of my kids had been in that situation they would have screamed theirs heads off if they couldn't see Mom..I can't imagine a child not getting scared especially when their half asleep. Unfortunately we will probably never know whether Caylee was being drugged or not...Hope TES finds her this weekend...

:clap:

I am not stating this as a IMOO, I am stating this as a WHAT KIND OF PARENT brings their child to a beer party and lets them go to sleep on the couch?? This was not our parents type of cocktail parties, which were kids upstairs playing and peeking on the adults, and crashing together on the master bed, but these were adult "no clothes " parties, beer bongs and beer pong, and no other children involved. I woke up plenty of times at adult parties, but I was with 10 of my little buddies, and my parents were not doing shots downstairs with thier friends but maybe playing a few rounds of rummy 500. I'm sure this probably belongs in the rants thread, but it also pertains to what GA knew about his daughters partying ways. GA deserves a pat on the back for what he is going through. He knows the truth, and is only placating CA until that poor little baby is found. I have always thought from day one that GA is only playing along in the hopes that KC or CA spills some guts. Poor GA for having to keep up with this charade for this long.

I remember lots of conversations about the videos. I know what I found odd, and a lot of others did too, was the fact that the person taping Caylee was not interacting with her. I have two toddlers and I cannot video them without talking to them. In some of those videos Caylee was talking to the person filming and got zero reaction, my kids would have been heart broken if I ignored their communicating to me. It was IMO one of the oddest most uncomfortable things for me to watch. I will NEVER watch those videos again as it broke my heart in peices. JMO.

I feel like those videos were taken by Casey-- the house was quiet and Cindy worked during the day. And Caylee was dancing to hip hop or something, if I remember correctly. I think Casey took the videos so she could show Caylee off -- like a new toy or something-- and maybe uploaded them to myspace or something.

Not to step on anybodies toes, and not to post OT, but I have 2 nephews.

Nephew number 1 is 2 years, 10 months old, speaks in complete and full complex sentences. He has been read to since day one, plenty of library trips, and had all parents full attention on him since day one.

Nephew number 2 is 2 years, 8 months old, still does not speak other than dada and kitty. He was stuck in front of the electronic babysitter (read TV) since day one, no books, and very little parental attention. He currently is working with a speech therapist because his speech is DELAYED.

I am only giving this info in regards to whether or not Caylee was speech impaired, or speech delayed. Obviously children progress at different stages, but if she was not speech impaired, MO, is that she is speech delayed, indicating a lack of involvlment by her 'parent'. Yes, there are different excuses, a bad parent being one of them, but KC and CA indicated that Caylee was at 100 percentile in all things. Shouldn't that indicate that Caylee was 100% able to speak in a coherent way? From what I have seen, she is still speaking a type of baby jibberish. And yes, any child who is read the same book over and over can seem to be 'reading' the book, but it is only being repeated out of repetition. So someone (CA or GA more than likely) read the bunny book to Caylee every night, and since she knew all the words, and by imitation, knew when to turn the pages.
As to the potty training, my son was not potty trained until age 4. The doctors stated that it was the one thing he could control in his life.

So, for MOO, Caylee was more than likely set down in front of the electronic babysitter often, and considering the home she was being raised in, was controlling the only thing she had to control, her number 1 and number 2's.

Children are a reflection of how they are raised. I think Caylee's actions show that reflection.

MOO
Some kids are just a reflection of the way they are wired.

Some kids are just a reflection of the way they are wired.

Right. I have a 17 yr old daughter,an 8 year old son (9 tomorrow) and 7 year old daughter.
My oldest did everything early, I think maybe because I was a lot younger and had more energy. She also put me through hell starting at age 13.
My son was on schedule when he was smaller but not advanced like my oldest. He now speaks Spanish and English and is a very bright, sweet kid with a lot of common sense and a great sense of humor. He's in 3rd grade and it seems like anywhere we go, somebody knows him.
My youngest is absolutely beautiful, half Mexican with a perpetual 'tan'.
She's also delayed in her speech and is being tested for dyslexia. Her teacher said she should have been held back in first grade. She's very sweet but she lies all the time and pleasantly says ok to whatever you tell or ask her to do because she has no intention of doing it.
I don't pay any more attention to the other two and I don't love them any more. Sometimes I worry about what the future holds for my cute little chicana.
I guess what I'm saying is, all kids are individuals.Some have more limitations than others, regardless of what a parent does.It's possible that Casey could have been in a totally different environment and still ended up the same.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back