New Document Release Nov. 6 - Over 500 pages

I thought there were supposed to be some text messages released with this doc dump?

Did I dream that?

I don't think you dreamed it unless we are having the same dreams lately. LOL

Still...we are seeing nothing from Annie which means they are going to use her affidavits and interviews etc. to prosecute Casey. She is basically the only person we have nothing from among all the players and friends. What does Annie know?! It must be very incriminating no matter what spin Dante and others want to put on it.

agree. the absence of anything re: Annie seems huge to me as well!!

so, anyone know of a thread or other resource that gives an explanation for what kind of interview / evidence / reports can be released to the public and what cannot?

I believe you can simply google the Florida Sunshine Law which would outline it for you. ;)

It isn't just the air sample. They also have two cadaver dog hits, the stain analysis, the dirt analysis, Caylee's hair with a death band, and the totality of the other evidence which support the Murder One charge and the Aggravated Manslaughter charge. They know Caylee is deceased and was in the trunk. They also know by her own admission that Casey was the last person to be with Caylee. The air sample is only a part of the evidence collected.

Many have been sentenced to Life without parole or given the DP without a body.

ITA it's the collective evidence not just one peice of this horrific puzzle.

Still...we are seeing nothing from Annie which means they are going to use her affidavits and interviews etc. to prosecute Casey. She is basically the only person we have nothing from among all the players and friends. What does Annie know?! It must be very incriminating no matter what spin Dante and others want to put on it.

I'm thinking it will be drug related. Remember "hit up my friend Annie for some zani?" If she was obtaining the xanax illegally- LE could be withholding her interview to protect her. Dope dealers get pretty upset when they learn someone has given their name to LE. JMHO

I'm thinking it will be drug related. Remember "hit up my friend Annie for some zani?" If she was obtaining the xanax illegally- LE could be withholding her interview to protect her. Dope dealers get pretty upset when they learn someone has given their name to LE. JMHO
The Annie mentioned there, imo, was not the same one. That was unrelated to this case and a friend of a friend, IIRC.

We do know that Annie was seen in the photo with Casey and Caylee taken in the car which appeared to be fairly recent. We know Casey must have been having her normal conversations in text, online, cell calls, and in person with Annie...but we haven't seen them. We know that whatever she has told LE they are holding back and only stands to reason there is information which will be incriminating towards Casey. They are allowed to withold anything which will be used in the trial or they are still investigating.

I just wanted to throw my two cents in regarding the speech issue. I remember thinking when I saw the video that she didn't seem to talk very well "for her age". I know that all kids are different. But being that she seemed to do everything else better than most kids her age, I'd say that the garbled speech indicated that she wasn't talked to all that much.
On the other hand, she seemed to be very shy during that whole video, so maybe that had something to do with it. Maybe she was just rushing through it. My son is 9 days younger than Caylee, and when he is acting shy, he will "rush through" his speech, to the point where it sounds garbled.
It's hard to tell without another video of her talking.

ITA regarding Annie. I think her interviews and info are going to play a huge part in this case. I keep telling myself that the prosecution has something big enough to go for what they did and get such an indictment.

I beleive that the A&H was not detergent but was fabric softners, a box of the fabric softner sheets.

But what about the "lint?" Could she have washed and dried something in the dryer and removed the lint from the filter trying to get rid of evidence?

This may be OT or discussed before, but....,
...has anyone mentioned the 'staging' of all the videos we have viewed of Caylee.
We got lots of video of my gd when she was young like Caylee and most of it was just following her around catching her being her own little self.
Yet seems the Anthonys have to stage everything.
Am I incorrect about this???

...has anyone mentioned the 'staging' of all the videos we have viewed of Caylee.
We got lots of video of my gd when she was young like Caylee and most of it was just following her around catching her being her own little self.

I don't get that feeling.

Caylee looked like she had a bit of a ham in her & probably liked to be the center of attention when the camera was on.

I think it is just the way that Cindy likes to do her family photos. Many people are like this especially those with control issues. (Pictures must reflect the perfection.)

I don't get that feeling.

Caylee looked like she had a bit of a ham in her & probably liked to be the center of attention when the camera was on.
And she was raised with a camera in her face which makes her a little on the "model" side, too. She is used to posing for photos.

I just wanted to throw my two cents in regarding the speech issue. I remember thinking when I saw the video that she didn't seem to talk very well "for her age". I know that all kids are different. But being that she seemed to do everything else better than most kids her age, I'd say that the garbled speech indicated that she wasn't talked to all that much.
On the other hand, she seemed to be very shy during that whole video, so maybe that had something to do with it. Maybe she was just rushing through it. My son is 9 days younger than Caylee, and when he is acting shy, he will "rush through" his speech, to the point where it sounds garbled.
It's hard to tell without another video of her talking.

I had mentioned this after viewing the video of Caylee. I had done some research on the affects of xanax and felt that Caylee had been drugged, one of the side affects of xanax was that it affects your speech. Also because of a comment by Amy I believe where Caylee was sleeping on a couch at the beer party and Amy had said that Caylee could sleep through anything. My mom meter went crazy after viewing the video because I felt Caylee looked sick. I felt at the time and still do that KC was using xanax on Caylee as a babysitter so she could party and not have to worry about Caylee causing any trouble...sick..:mad:

My kids could always sleep through anything without drugs of any kind. Do you know the results on studies of children sleeping through screaming fire alarms going off above the door to their bedrooms?! I don't think she was continually drugged to sleep...not even at that party since she did wake up at one point.

Her Pediatrician would have also seen some signs of it. Caylee was up to date on her medical appointments and shots as was stated by DCF's report.

By the way, on the video where it appears her hair is so thin...is the lighting. I caught another video last night which the lighting was different and you could see the hair appeared to be there, but was lighter in color on the sides and not thinned out.

ITA it's the collective evidence not just one peice of this horrific puzzle.
I agree. I doubt that there is one single "smoking gun". Its the sum of everything put together that really has an impact. There is also more forensic evidence (the soil, the bag) that hasn't been released as well as other Tonly L interviews and his phone records/texts.

On a Side Note -
I'm not sure that Annie's testimony will be all that relevant as it sounds like they had had a falling out a while back and weren't in contact as much as they used to be. I don't believe that her number has come up all that often in the phone records.

My kids could always sleep through anything without drugs of any kind. Do you know the results on studies of children sleeping through screaming fire alarms going off above the door to their bedrooms?! I don't think she was continually drugged to sleep...not even at that party since she did wake up at one point.

Her Pediatrician would have also seen some signs of it. Caylee was up to date on her medical appointments and shots as was stated by DCF's report.

I don't think she was continually drugged to sleep, either. Since she was brought to all these parties and things like KC's friends stated she did, she probably got used to it and could sleep though it. My son's the same way and I have never and would never drug him to sleep.

Also, her pediatrician should have noticed signs of continued drugging if it were in fact done. But, remember KC saying she'd never been sick other than the one cold that's talked about in the texts? if that's the case, she'd probably not been to the dr. for anything other than routine checkups and vaccinations, he/she may not have picked up on something out of the ordinary, esp. if there weren't any tests done. It's a possibility.

I beleive that the A&H was not detergent but was fabric softners, a box of the fabric softner sheets.

It is also VERY common to use A&H for absorbing odor. This can be used in box / powder form or when wiping .. the sheets may be used.

has anyone found a better link than the fox new site to view the police report on the accident that ZG had in Tampa in April? the print is so small that I can barely read it but I did see someone named Ricardo was either in or owned the other car that was involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kjael
Back