New Document Release Nov. 6 - Over 500 pages

And I was just trying to help the time line by pointing out that it wasn't Jan- march (early 2005). But around May, June or so. For those who might not remember that she got prego around the end of Nov, early Dec.

I don't understand what the problem is? I didn't say you was wrong, I tightened the time line.

IIRC they got back together in the beginning of 2005, remember they were at Cindy's brother wedding when Casey was 7 months pregnant?

According to public records:

George Anthony filed for divorce on 12/29/05 just a few months after Caylee was born. This was dismissed after a Case Management Meeting on 11/26/07.

And from reading the new docs today, I think maybe after the $4000 deposit heist. Casey was supposed to make the deposit into Cindy's account, and actually came backwith a deposit slip, yet the bank statement didn't reflect it. At that time Casey told them about how she had been robbed at gunpoint. George sorta got on MissPantsOnFire, and then Cindy started taking up for Casey.

George mentions this in this new interview and then mentions how he moved out because of trouble caused by Casey between he and Cindy.

I have also posted this on the "CA support thread" and I would like to re-post it here.

I’m not a psychiatrist but I’ve watched this whole case unfold now for several months. Reading today’s release of George’s interview really made the “penny drop” for me. CA is the one who is controlling this family. She has been (to use her own vocabulary) since “day one”. I remember LA testify at the bond hearing and he made such a point of saying that he and KC had a close relationship because he loved KC “unconditionally”. That has always stood out for me. Why would he say such a thing? Why would it be so important for him to use that term? Well, it’s pretty obvious now – CA sets conditions on everything. KC is still in CA’s “good books” as long as she tows the line on this absurd kidnapping tale. KC has basically hand-cuffed her daughter to this story. Until she is prepared to let go, and set her free, KC is going to tow the line. Why haven’t we heard/seen a confession from her? Because her mother has not given her permission to do so! Quite the opposite. Her mother has professed trust and complete loyalty as long as the kidnapping “script” is followed. I really wish for everyone’s sake, that CA would set her daughter free. Free to tell the truth and to do the right thing. KC will never tell the truth without assurance that her mother will still love her. The second CA realizes this and tells KC that she will love her regardless of what happened, is the second that Caylee will be given a chance to come home. Caylee deserves to come home. I hope that CA reads here and I hope that she reads this.

That is a way to look at it, can't say I'd disagree with this thought at all.

:eek:fftopic: How is the speech therapy working? My nephew is 3 1/2 and does not speak, my brother just started him in a special pre-school w/ speech therapy. I'm hoping it will help.

Well its not to bad. My son's issue is tongue placement. Like when making the L sound, you have to use to tip of your tongue, he likes to use the back of his tongue so it typically comes out sounding like a G. and sometimes he just leaves the Ls and other letters out.. For instant, tonight, one of his vocabulary words is Flag and he leaves the L out.. so as you can imagine, he is saying a not so pleasent work :eek: My son's therapist says its really uncommon for girls to have speech delayments. She does and has worked with girls before, but the main gender she sees is boys. My nearly 3 year old daughter is the complete opposite of my son. She talks up a storm already, saying full complex sentences and singing nursery songs word for word, saying abcs and counts to 20. Tell your brother to hang in there and don't push him to hard because its not something your nephew can really help. My son just turned 7 and still requires therapy twice a week.

According to public records:

George Anthony filed for divorce on 12/29/05 just a few months after Caylee was born. This was dismissed after a Case Management Meeting on 11/26/07.

And from reading the new docs today, I think maybe after the $4000 deposit heist. Casey was supposed to make the deposit into Cindy's account, and actually came backwith a deposit slip, yet the bank statement didn't reflect it. At that time Casey told them about how she had been robbed at gunpoint. George sorta got on MissPantsOnFire, and then Cindy started taking up for Casey.

George mentions this in this new interview and then mentions how he moved out because of trouble caused by Casey between he and Cindy.

No way?! I haven't gotten a chance to read the new documents yet--- is this in George's July 24 interview released today? Casey is so AWFUL:furious:

OneLostGirl

The "harrassing phone call" is on a page of docs gathered in the course of the investigation on anyone with the name "Zenaida Gonzales". There was a Zenaida Gonzales who was recieving harrassing phone calls from the soon-to-be ex wife of her current boyfriend. Has nothing to do with this case. Probably just had to release it to prove they had been actively following up on the Zenaida theory.

Also, noticed people talking about GA/CA filed for divorce in 05. Posted this earlier somewhere, can't remember where. In the doc dump today is a list of all the previous contacts LE had with the Anthony home. Of course there are the expected, George calling about the gas cans, Cindy calling about the missing Caylee, etc. but even before that the number is higher than I would think is normal.

There are three calls in about two weeks time in April 2005. Didn't Casey wait until about seven months to break the news she was pregnant with Caylee? Might these calls have been made around that stress-filled time? There's also a call about a RESCUE, not sure what that's about, and one about a stolen vehicle, but it's not recent, it's not from when Casey took the car this time. Quite a few are "Verbals" and one is "DIST" (disturbance?) Not sure if someone was playing music too loud, or throwing a party, or if there was some kind of fight at the A home....
Clearly there was big time tension in this family for some time....
How many times in the last 5 years have the cops got a call about YOUR house?

OneLostGirl

The "harrassing phone call" is on a page of docs gathered in the course of the investigation on anyone with the name "Zenaida Gonzales". There was a Zenaida Gonzales who was recieving harrassing phone calls from the soon-to-be ex wife of her current boyfriend. Has nothing to do with this case. Probably just had to release it to prove they had been actively following up on the Zenaida theory.

That explains it.

I can't find matching dates and times either, however it does appear that Cindy is driving the 4Runner on June 15th/Father's Day and then it does not go across the toll again until June 26th in the same area George said he lost Casey, at the right time of day. I don't have a matching one for George though, do we know for sure what he was driving that day?

Is it possible (I dont live in Orlando so I don't know the area very well) that he didn't get as far as that toll (realized he couldn't keep up with her so turned around to go back home before reaching that toll himself?)

Holy Crap That interview with GA omg

"because if I've lost my granddaughter I've lost my daughter"

Even the interviewer picked up on that stating that he wouldn't have necessarily lost his daughter , how accidents can happen and so on..

And then the whole "why are you here today George" and he says to that he doesnt like the way Cindy is treating them (those guys) and to apologize for her and how he doesnt like that lawyer and so on and so on

Omg this is worse than Days of Our Lives !!!

KC probably sped away with CA's car because it had a tank of gas and her car was on empty and nobody was going to make her stay home. No doubt one of the many "kid dumps" she pulled on her parents.

GA is telling LE that he understands why LE is investigating a murder, but in public he is going to stand by his family.

The only time I ever saw anyone puke after an interview was a guy who was lying through his teeth, I knew it and let him know during a break that I had the documents to prove it. He became ill after we resumed his testimony, fearing a parole violation and puked. Fear of being revealed.

Just saying. GA got sick when LE called Lee and told him a lie to get him to come down and chat, so that Lee wouldn't know GA was already there, talking. Fear of being revealed.

GA really wants to tell the truth and get it all off of his chest. But he knows that if he does, the others will turn against him with a vengeance.

"because if I've lost my granddaughter I've lost my daughter"

Who remembers "China Town"?

I slap myself for this one.

I gotta Say I have a really hard time that someone *could* be sent to death with NO Body , no evidence except some *air* that was captured that says it was a dead body..

I know they arent saying that is going to happen but after listening to that judge, and that it may not even be allowed and how new it is and never been done before etc etc..

I just have a hard time thinking someone (anyone) could be sent to jail or death for *air* samples :eek:

According to George the trash bag in the trunk not only contained a pizza box but also lint, Arm & Hammer laundry detergent, etc. It is possible Casey tried to clean the car with that rather than gasoline as has been suspected by others. This would make sense. The forensics report did not strike me as indicating there was a large amount of gasoline fumes in the trunk - just enough to be consistent with carrying a can in the trunk that perhaps had some spillage on it as a result of filling a tank.

I beleive that the A&H was not detergent but was fabric softners, a box of the fabric softner sheets.

I gotta Say I have a really hard time that someone *could* be sent to death with NO Body , no evidence except some *air* that was captured that says it was a dead body..

I know they arent saying that is going to happen but after listening to that judge, and that it may not even be allowed and how new it is and never been done before etc etc..

I just have a hard time thinking someone (anyone) could be sent to jail or death for *air* samples :eek:
It isn't just the air sample. They also have two cadaver dog hits, the stain analysis, the dirt analysis, Caylee's hair with a death band, and the totality of the other evidence which support the Murder One charge and the Aggravated Manslaughter charge. They know Caylee is deceased and was in the trunk. They also know by her own admission that Casey was the last person to be with Caylee. The air sample is only a part of the evidence collected.

Many have been sentenced to Life without parole or given the DP without a body.

I beleive that the A&H was not detergent but was fabric softners, a box of the fabric softner sheets.

I think so too. She prob. was trying to use them to mask the smell that was coming from the trunk.
I use them in the vents of my teenage sons room to mask the putrid boy funk within it :p I also put them in his all-sooo-stinky football duffel bag. They work!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back