New evidence and items found ; Discuss and UPDATE INFO HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
They mentioned it on CNN HLN about 10 minutes ago, HTH's!

"We don't have dental records, I don't know if the family does."......???? wth?

My daughter is 1 week older than Caylee. As of just this fall(age 3 yr and 3 months) I just took her to her first dentist visit. Maybe I should have taken her before. But we brush twice a day and she has NO cavities. :) However, we only now just have dental "records". I do not think it unusual that they may not have dental records for Caylee.

SuziQ, I cannot tell you how much I THANK YOU for providing this link! Such a blessed relief to watch and listen to in the midst of all the spin and lies! thank you , thank you for sharing!!!:blowkiss:

Here is why there is confusion. Not lies.

GRACE: Tim, did you see the bag? You`ve been there on the scene all day.

MILLER: No, I actually got out here after the bag was removed and I got such a close relationship with law enforcement that they took us back there and we sat down and talked. And you know it`s.

GRACE: Was it an opaque bag? Was it black? A black or white garbage bag?

MILLER: From what I understand it`s a black garbage bag and there was some duct tape around the bag, and -- but no, personally, I did not see the bag.

GRACE: Tim.

MILLER: . but I could see where the bag was laying.

GRACE: Yes. We have heard reports that there was duct tape actually on the remains. Do you know if there was duct tape on the skull?

MILLER: I`m hearing that report, but I didn`t ask law enforcement anything, but I certainly anticipate in the search warrant they`re going to be searching for probably duct tape to see if it matches the duct tape that was found there on the scene.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/11/ng.01.html

Headline news

Thanks to you and Insomnia for replying. I just saw a new clip of the A's new attorney on the wesh tv news broadcast, I wonder if he will be in this latest pc.

How can the A's sit home knowing that just a few steps away people are sifting through dirt and ground cover to find their grand daughter's little toes and fingers?

I would be there, as close as I could get. The thought of strangers sifting through my baby's remains would force me to be as close as possible. I would have to see for myself and be there for my baby.

Thanks to Casey they are the Anthony's are sitting pretty darn close to their dead grandbabies remains whether they want to be or not.

What I enjoyed from Carlos was his statement that people need to remember, this is not CSI. They are not able to investigate a case and prosecute it in 40 minutes.

How can the A's sit home knowing that just a few steps away people are sifting through dirt and ground cover to find their grand daughter's little toes and fingers?

I would be there, as close as I could get. The thought of strangers sifting through my baby's remains would force me to be as close as possible. I would have to see for myself and be there for my baby.

So the A's are at home, but they didn't stomp straight over to the site to cause trouble? A first.

I'm puzzled by the "more bones" comment, and have going through my head the statement attributed to Cindy about losing another one.

Brad Conway calls lie detector tests Hocus Pocus

Here is why there is confusion. Not lies.

GRACE: Tim, did you see the bag? You`ve been there on the scene all day.

MILLER: No, I actually got out here after the bag was removed and I got such a close relationship with law enforcement that they took us back there and we sat down and talked. And you know it`s.

GRACE: Was it an opaque bag? Was it black? A black or white garbage bag?

MILLER: From what I understand it`s a black garbage bag and there was some duct tape around the bag, and -- but no, personally, I did not see the bag.

GRACE: Tim.

MILLER: . but I could see where the bag was laying.

GRACE: Yes. We have heard reports that there was duct tape actually on the remains. Do you know if there was duct tape on the skull?

MILLER: I`m hearing that report, but I didn`t ask law enforcement anything, but I certainly anticipate in the search warrant they`re going to be searching for probably duct tape to see if it matches the duct tape that was found there on the scene.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/11/ng.01.html

HI, I getcha' , but what I was talking about was Tim speaking vs. anything Anthony or Anthony associated..........Watching that interview was like ....well, like going into a quiet church ,:) as opposed to trying to dodge a hail of bullets coming from every possible direction!:eek:

Well.I would think that this was a specific criminal matter if there ever was one.

yes and no. Dental records have no investigative value unless and until LE has something to actively compare them against. They are also private health records and are heavily protected by Federal HIPPA statutes concerning patient information privacy. So LE will not even ask for Dental records these days until they have something to compare.

So the A's are at home, but they didn't stomp straight over to the site to cause trouble? A first.

Seems to me that Mr. Brad Conway has made some headway in muzzling his clients - it will be a first for an attorney representing the Anthonys (and a welcome one, at that.) He put out a "Press Release" on their behalf (I saw this over on the updates thread for today,) so we for once may see/hear nothing from the Anthonys but what their attorney wants us to see/hear.

yes and no. Dental records have no investigative value unless and until LE has something to actively compare them against. They are also private health records and are heavily protected by Federal HIPPA statutes concerning patient information privacy. So LE will not even ask for Dental records these days until they have something to compare.

This is not true. Working for a dental office we have received requests for dental records. The request is made by LE, comes certified, and includes a copy of a signed HIPAA release signed by the next of kin when the missing person's report was filed. They are not released to the family, they go directly to LE. These requests are made shortly after the report by the family member is made. We generally saw these for teenagers that had not come home for a couple of days and the parents had contacted LE.

HI, I getcha' , but what I was talking about was Tim speaking vs. anything Anthony or Anthony associated..........Watching that interview was like ....well, like going into a quiet church ,:) as opposed to trying to dodge a hail of bullets coming from every possible direction!:eek:

My heart breaks for Tim....this case has just been way too much. He just could not imagine the type of people the Anthony's are turning out to be....alot of us couldn't.

Local 6 reporting live ~ NEW SIGNIFICANT FINDS. It's Breaking News. They won't say what they found but said SIGNIFICANT FINDS have been made this afternoon.

OSCO currently speaking LIVE.

CRUD !! What could it be ??!!??

I'm puzzled by the "more bones" comment, and have going through my head the statement attributed to Cindy about losing another one.

Please help me with this too, I'm also puzzled??:waitasec:

Local 6 reporting live ~ NEW SIGNIFICANT FINDS. It's Breaking News. They won't say what they found but said SIGNIFICANT FINDS have been made this afternoon.

OSCO currently speaking LIVE.

CRUD !! What could it be ??!!??

Please post here when you find out. Here in South Carolina all they have on the News is Obama...Ugghgghhh!!!!!! Talking about his new Cabinet Members..

:eek:

So have the remains been formally identifiied as Caylee ?
Because in this video http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8075477&version=1&locale=EN-US
as per the Opening posters link

Well!!!! A reporter said about how small she is how hard it would be to find bones, and HE The police officer said , well yes because she has been missing what 6 months and with the weather and bla bla

But my point is THEY ARE ALL TALKING that it is Caylee! (we all know that its her in our hearts but to hear them talking as if shes been id etc)

IN regards to teeth my daughter is 5 and does not have dental records. They don't take xrays without reason

Tell you what I like that cop ! Very nice man

And whoa what about the talk of *Excavating* !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chumbug