New for Me

Rick French is the one who noted the splayed fingers and the feeling they (BPD) were being "eyeballed".

I agree with you on PMPT Dee..I have read it 3 times and watched the movie a couple times. I do think its generally a good unbiased account., The only thing I didnt like was in the movie when they had Pasty crying and peeking thru her fingers at Det. Arndt. hahahaha I know Arndt said that happened but it really sounds (and looked ) ridiculous. Im not sure what I think of LA. One of the biggest oddities to me is not that FW didnt see the body in the wine cellar at first, it was dark and I can see if he didnt expect anything there he could have missed it. But the fact that John and FW started their "investigation" in the basement and found her right away is incredible.

I guess you had to be there to see it to determine whether Patsy's behavior as far as peeking through her fingers was suspicious or "shifty" in any way. I do tend to believe the officer's impression, as they are trained to observe this type of thing, and can tell a lot from a person's body language and behavior.
Det. Arndt said she also was surprised that JR headed straight to the basement first. I think she thought he'd go to JB's bedroom. But I feel she shouldn't have let him leave her sight. For one thing, even if at that point she was under the impression it was a kidnapping, what if the kidnappers DID call and JR was not there to speak to the kidnappers.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Dg8E2lC84"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Dg8E2lC84[/ame]

I checked my Netflix account and evidently PMMT is not available. Any ideas where I can get it? Blockbuster locally doesn't carry it - only online and I don't have a membership for online there.

ETA: Is that the movie up above me there?

I checked my Netflix account and evidently PMMT is not available. Any ideas where I can get it? Blockbuster locally doesn't carry it - only online and I don't have a membership for online there.

ETA: Is that the movie up above me there?

If you watch part 1 above, it will come up with a link to part 2 after. Just follow the links to each additional section. It's slower than a copy of the actual movie, but it works. If you want to see it larger, go to YouTube directly and pull it up through their search engine.

It was a made for tv movie, so I am not sure if it is out on DVD.

I got my copy from Netflix, but then I bought a copy online, probably at Barnes & Nobel.com or Amazon.com. Try googling it.

That's how I watched it.....youtube.
Pretty good quality, and if you're super keen you can download it and stitch it together very easily...

That's how I watched it.....youtube.
Pretty good quality, and if you're super keen you can download it and stitch it together very easily...
IIRC, each YT part begins automatically when the last one ends. But it's been awhile since I watched it, so I can't swear to that.

ETA: YT Hint: When you click on a YT vid in a thread, then click on it once it opens, it automatically takes you to the YT site itself. That's a good way to snag the URL of a posted video as well! And don't forget that you can "size" it to full-screen once you're on the YT site.

And that, my friends, is pretty much the sum and total of my "video expertise!" lol

If you watch part 1 above, it will come up with a link to part 2 after. Just follow the links to each additional section. It's slower than a copy of the actual movie, but it works. If you want to see it larger, go to YouTube directly and pull it up through their search engine.

It was a made for tv movie, so I am not sure if it is out on DVD.

I know it was on DVD. You could try eBay.

First of all don't judge my spellcheck skills. I never post long comments, but I have to say that I am energized by this forum and justice for JBR. Now after many years of casual reading I have something to throw out. I have never posted a theory but I just dont get the IDI. if the IDI and really did it, One should never rest. your child can be taken while you are asleep and sexually violated under your nose, under your watch, buried in the wine cellar with her favorite nightie, blankie and dolls and you forgive them within a week. it is not possible unless you are the insider.
this might not be new conversation as I cant keep up with this inspiring group but what if JR covered up JB not from molestion but from neglect? PR cant remember JB last bath, what undies, what she wore..... I know if I found a loved one and they were really messy, what would I do? I am thinking JR cleaned up after PR, for pride and then went into survival mode overdoing it tremendously, which would include national interviews, reward, foundation,book,political office.....
Dr Buefs statements are very interesting. I didnt realize female children get vaginal exams. JBR had more than I did in that time frame. Pain while urinating is from bladder infections which is most commonly due to fecal stuff mixing with girl junk. I have always read stuff like yeast infections, vaginitis, but sounds like most of her troubles was related to hygiene.

I have three girls and none of them have ever had a vaginal exam. As babies, their doctor would take off their diaper and just take a quick peek...no exam though. As they get older...doctors don't do this...unless they have some sort of a reason.

Hi all,

I have been surfing this fascinating forum for months, but just recently signed up. I'm no expert on the Ramsey case, but I have read PMPT, ST book, DOI (Library book), and Cyril Wecht's books. I do admit to leaning toward being an RDI and many aspects of the Ramsey's behaviour have bothered me, but the following have made me really wonder:

1) With JBR supposedly "kidnapped" they claimed to let Burke sleep alone unattended - the kidnapper/killer could have been hiding in his room (although not likley) Then they shipped him off to the Stines... there's no way I would have let him out of my sight - I'd have him hitched to my waist.

It makes me wonder if they got him out of the house because they knew what was about to go down wrt "finding" JBR. Or possibly Burke was involved or knew something and this was the Ramsey's way of pretecting him (claim he was sound asleep, then get rid of him to the Stines)

2) JR claiming "an inside job" - I'm curious why he would have said that if he was involved in the murder/cover-up. That statement would immediately point the finger back at the Ramsey family would it not?

Or possibly this was a slip of the tongue due to stress/anxiety?

3) PR wearing the same clothes the next morning - a woman so worried about her "appearance" in pubblic E.G. always had make-up applied etc, would she really wear the same clothes two days in a row?

I'm enjoying reading the many theories RDI & IDI alike, but I also pray this case gets solved and little JBR can finally have the justice she so justly deseves.

Hi all,

I have been surfing this fascinating forum for months, but just recently signed up. I'm no expert on the Ramsey case, but I have read PMPT, ST book, DOI (Library book), and Cyril Wecht's books. I do admit to leaning toward being an RDI and many aspects of the Ramsey's behaviour have bothered me, but the following have made me really wonder:

1) With JBR supposedly "kidnapped" they claimed to let Burke sleep alone unattended - the kidnapper/killer could have been hiding in his room (although not likley) Then they shipped him off to the Stines... there's no way I would have let him out of my sight - I'd have him hitched to my waist.

It makes me wonder if they got him out of the house because they knew what was about to go down wrt "finding" JBR. Or possibly Burke was involved or knew something and this was the Ramsey's way of pretecting him (claim he was sound asleep, then get rid of him to the Stines)

2) JR claiming "an inside job" - I'm curious why he would have said that if he was involved in the murder/cover-up. That statement would immediately point the finger back at the Ramsey family would it not?

Or possibly this was a slip of the tongue due to stress/anxiety?

3) PR wearing the same clothes the next morning - a woman so worried about her "appearance" in pubblic E.G. always had make-up applied etc, would she really wear the same clothes two days in a row?

I'm enjoying reading the many theories RDI & IDI alike, but I also pray this case gets solved and little JBR can finally have the justice she so justly deseves.

Justin Credible,

Welcome, well your on your way if you have read all those books.

I thought it was the Whites, does not matter though, since your point is well made.

If you are RDI then you know that the parents knew what the outcome might be? So its either to avoid Burke seeing his parents arrested, after JonBenet is found, or its to avoid him being questioned about the night before? take your pick.

JR made many strange statements indicating he was complicit in the staging if not JonBenet's death?

Patsy wearing the same clothes over two days is alike her story about the size-12's. Its a rationale produced from her conception as to best play out events.

Remember there is no guarantee that Patsy would ever have been able to touch JonBenet deceased if normal investigative procedures had been followed. So conspiracy might be a feature here?

So why should Patsy remain dressed in yesterdays clothing whilst John changes or at least appears to do so?

Justin Credible,

Welcome, well your on your way if you have read all those books.

I thought it was the Whites, does not matter though, since your point is well made.

If you are RDI then you know that the parents knew what the outcome might be? So its either to avoid Burke seeing his parents arrested, after JonBenet is found, or its to avoid him being questioned about the night before? take your pick.

JR made many strange statements indicating he was complicit in the staging if not JonBenet's death?

Patsy wearing the same clothes over two days is alike her story about the size-12's. Its a rationale produced from her conception as to best play out events.

Remember there is no guarantee that Patsy would ever have been able to touch JonBenet deceased if normal investigative procedures had been followed. So conspiracy might be a feature here?

So why should Patsy remain dressed in yesterdays clothing whilst John changes or at least appears to do so?

Thanks for the welcome UKGuy, I'm orignally from NI... many moons ago.

I thought Burke was sent to the Stines to play with their son, but I may be mistaken. As you said in your post... it doesn't really matter where he was sent - he was packed out of the house before things got hot.

Another point of interest in DOI... the picture of JBR is relegated to the back cover - almost an afterthought. On the front cover there's Patsy front & centre, with John in background - very appropriate... since the whole book was ALL about them.

ST said PR was flirting with him during the interview, giving him almost playful smiles and such. If that's true, which I don't doubt ST's version, then that's very disturbing to say the least.

Does anyone know if the body was tested for STD's? Children who are being abused could have one, even in the throat.

Thanks for the welcome UKGuy, I'm orignally from NI... many moons ago.

I thought Burke was sent to the Stines to play with their son, but I may be mistaken. As you said in your post... it doesn't really matter where he was sent - he was packed out of the house before things got hot.

Another point of interest in DOI... the picture of JBR is relegated to the back cover - almost an afterthought. On the front cover there's Patsy front & centre, with John in background - very appropriate... since the whole book was ALL about them.

ST said PR was flirting with him during the interview, giving him almost playful smiles and such. If that's true, which I don't doubt ST's version, then that's very disturbing to say the least.

I think that you are right...I am pretty sure that it was the Stines that Burke was sent to. I believe that the Ramsey's knew that JB's body would EVENTUALLY be found, and they didn't want Burke there to see it.

Does anyone know if the body was tested for STD's? Children who are being abused could have one, even in the throat.

Testing for STDs should be standard procedure for any child where abuse is suspected. Certainly, the coroner had that suspicion (of sexual abuse, not an STD), which he voiced (but did not note in writing) at the autopsy.
I don't believe it was done in JB's case. An STD could have been the cause of her vaginal infections as well, though discharge would be seen in most cases. Not sure how "tuned in" to that possibility her pediatrician was, as he has stated publicly that he would have never suspected sexual abuse.

Welcome aboard, Justin Credible!

You're not the first to mention that. Everything they did after JB's death was about them. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Welcome aboard, Justin Credible!

You're not the first to mention that. Everything they did after JB's death was about them. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Thanks for the welome SuperDave!

I agree, their actions were very suspicious to say the least. I can't help feeling that four people, at least, know what really happened that night - unfortunately two are already dead. Maybe JR will come clean in the end, but I highly doubt it... especially if it implicates Burke in some way.

Sooner or later Karma catches up with everyone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiouscanadian
Back