New Letter from Prisoner to Judge Released 1-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping for comic relief-Note JBean's politically correct use of the term "nutter butter" :)

Which of the A's are left handed? :innocent:

Seriously though. The author is rather ill IMHO. I envisioned what was happening with the other hand as s/he wrote with his/her left hand. Bleeech. Almost makes me pity KC. No woman deserves this type of sick obsession, not even her.
I didn't read all 5 pages. Just enough to realize that if everthing in the letter is true up to where I read, KC is still guilty of gross parental negligence, theft, possession of an amount of cocaine that could land her in jail for life and such gross stupidity no juror in the world could sympathize with her.
I hope they can trace this and it turns out the author has a little property (in foreclosure of not) because if I were 'Krunk', I'd be suing for defamation.
Weird the big deal CA made about the missing s at the end of Gonzales. Like there was no defamation if the name was spelled wrong. Krunk, Kronk. I'm feeling the presence of CA on every page of that letter.
MOO

Wow so he could see her getting 'hi' through the window even. This is compelling stuff. She stole 25k and he made her forge checks to repay it...

Too bad she forged them at Target. O Town foiled again. LOL!

IMO, the person who wrote this fantasy piece is on the States witness list, and this is only one of many things that will be presented to her on the witness stand.
I suppose you need something to do while sitting in the trees.

The fact that this thread is in the top 10 is a clear cry for help! We need a DOC DUMP!! STAT! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonderPony