New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like JB knows she has committed a felony that is punishable by life in prison without parole. What a stupid comment for him to make tho! Can you make your client look any guiltier than he does??? If I were KC I would start looking for a new attorney. Anyone that makes cracks like that is plain stupid.

Thursday, Casey's attorney said it's not in her best interest to tell what she knows about where Caylee is.

"It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

WTH.... how can CA & GA stand this crap any longer...:eek:

I think it's been pretty clear from the get go that KC didn't feel it would be in her best interests to tell the truth and/or to locate Caylee. But Baez, man, he's as much as saying that she's guilty of something, if not outright murder.

The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17610344/detail.html

This is the kind of eyewitness testimony they need to solve this case. Bravo for the person who called in that tip! No wonder they wanted to search that area with such great urgency.

OF COURSE, it does her no good. She killed Caylee - accidentally or otherwise, and was in on hiding the body. To divulge the whereabouts would indict her - so yeah, doesn't do her any good.... at least IN HER 22 YEAR OLD IMMATURE AND PATHETIC MIND. She'll make every attempt to save her skin - and that is really all she is at this point (soulless) - but my prayer is that 10, 15, 20 years down the road, she will have developed a conscience - one that will haunt her during the day and keep her awake at night and one that will NEVER EVER let her forget Caylee or feel that it was in her own best interest to keep silent. The truth will always set you free - so in not wrapping herself in the cloak of truth - and instead burying herself in lies, she will never be FREE, not in the true sense of the word. The punishment of not coming clean will be a million times worse than the punishment for her crime.

So, she does know where she is? Baez should keep talking, that is what is gonna put her away for life. And, I wouldn't think she would be worried about life in prison for child neglect. Is somebody getting worried? Tic Tock Tic Tock, time is running out Casey!

The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers.

This is the kind of eyewitness testimony they need to solve this case. Bravo for the person who called in that tip! No wonder they wanted to search that area with such great urgency.

I was JUST about to post that! That is interesting news to me.

eek2.gif

Sounds like the Team Casey is holding that info for "bargaining chips" to me.

I feel sick now.:shakehead:
Probably so, and the state will probably bargain with them a little for the body, but at this point, I don't think they're going to give away much.

I hope when they do find Caylee's little body that KC was dumb enough to have left behind evidence to prove once and for all that she killed her precious little girl and I so hope the A's finally see the light and realize Kc is as guilty as she can be...

Wow, just wow.

Every time you think it can't get any worse, the A family and JB find a way to take 'the lowest of the low' to a new and deeper level.

Well said, and I agree. The statement JB said today truly makes me sick. I hope they find precious Caylee very soon.

WHAT!? :waitasec::mad:

I'd never want him to be my defense lawyer.

I think it may have been the shamrock hat, SS. My gut told me that as soon as I read it.

Well, imagine that! KC is more concerned with KC than she is with her missing baby! Who knew??

spit

Could this be JB's way of getting the state to offer another deal for the where abouts of Caylees body?

Sounds like the Team Casey is holding that info for "bargaining chips" to me.

I feel sick now.:shakehead:
I don't think after listening to what was said about the situation of "being told your client murdered someone and knowing where the body was" conversation the other night on NG that they will ever tell. Evidently, according to NG and the others...it is illegal for them to reveal such. They said they would have to bow out of the case instead. I found it to be very interesting and quite disturbing, but I guess it is the way the law works with lawyers. I wish I understood it better. Maybe some Legal Eagle here can explain it.

I saw this lady post her info several times on the myfox blog. I am glad she finally got her info to LE. She was worried about it. She has been talking about this a couple of weeks now. I hope LE finds her and that the info was good info!

Does anyone else remember that a guy had also seen something similar? I know that I've read a very similar tip to this one that a guy was explaining and that he'd seen a woman by the side of the road (possibly with a shovel?) and that it had stuck out in his mind because he jokingly made a mental note of it in case he later heard about a murder. Does anyone else remember that???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph