New Searches based ON CASEY Sightings. JB advises Casey to reveal nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has JB ever considered using the phrase, "NO COMMENT"?!?!?!?!? Well, his law practice will certainly benefit from this stroke of genius ..... NOT.

They're going to find Caylee. Time is running out for Casey and Baez is making stupid statements. I think everybody knows it's just around the corner that Caylee is going to be found and Casey is going to go down hard. It will be a beautiful thing to see.

Well... JB is Casey's lawyer, not Caylee's... so his main objective is to protect and do right as a defense lawyer for Casey, not Caylee. Sad, but true...

Sounds like the Team Casey is holding that info for "bargaining chips" to me.

I feel sick now.:shakehead:

Sadly her attorney is right from a defence prospective. What is the first thing an attorney will tell a client (guilty OR innocent)> DO NOT SAY A WORD!

At this point even if Casey said IT WAS AN ACCIDENT - DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE LE WILL NOT GO AFTER 1ST DEGREE MURDER? Even if she told them that at the beginning they woul STILL have pursued a 1st degree murder case against her.

Look at what they did to Cindy Summer. Look at Darlie Router. Sorry but as sad as this is, you must listen to your attorney and keep quiet until or unless you can get LE to agree to pursue a charge that fits the facts. Good luck with that!

Does anyone else remember that a guy had also seen something similar? I know that I've read a very similar tip to this one that a guy was explaining and that he'd seen a woman by the side of the road (possibly with a shovel?) and that it had stuck out in his mind because he jokingly made a mental note of it in case he later heard about a murder. Does anyone else remember that???
I remember that. Wasn't there something about the date which made it unlikely to be Casey? I can't remember the details.

which median by the airport would this witness be speaking of??? Would anyone have the map to that location?

Of course there are more than likely several medians by the airport??

No..but we should be very grateful he's hers!!!

Yep... because as much as he is openly protecting Casey, he sure is digging her grave for her. Keep talking JB... keep talking...

Sadly her attorney is right from a defence prospective. What is the first thing an attorney will tell a client (guilty OR innocent)> DO NOT SAY A WORD!

At this point even if Casey said IT WAS AN ACCIDENT - DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE LE WILL NOT GO AFTER 1ST DEGREE MURDER? Even if she told them that at the beginning they woul STILL have pursued a 1st degree murder case against her.

Look at what they did to Cindy Summer. Look at Darlie Router. Sorry but as sad as this is, you must listen to your attorney and keep quiet until or unless you can get LE to agree to pursue a charge that fits the facts. Good luck with that!

True, that is the advice a defense atty tells their client in any situation ... but does he really need to announce that to the press and the general public at large?!?!? WTF is wrong with this guy? I'm pretty sure that sometime during those all day visits, he could have found 30 seconds to tell her that in person instead of to the press and all of us who wish she would say something....

Does anyone else remember that a guy had also seen something similar? I know that I've read a very similar tip to this one that a guy was explaining and that he'd seen a woman by the side of the road (possibly with a shovel?) and that it had stuck out in his mind because he jokingly made a mental note of it in case he later heard about a murder. Does anyone else remember that???
This comment was posted on some random blog site:

On August 16, 2008 at 6:21 pm16 suzanne said:

I finally got through to the officer in charge of the case and left a voice mail to no avail. He has never called me back. Let’s just say that on June 27th we (my friend and I) took the 417 north from my office in Kissimmee to avoid the traffic on I-4. At one point on I-4 spotted a young lady about 30 feet to the right of the shoulder of the road lifing a short shovel out of the trunk of her light colored pontiac. I thought it was preculiar and made the comment to my friend to make a mental note that if anyone turns up missing we know where they may be burried (at the time I thought I was joking).

http://elfninosmom.wordpress.com/2008/08/15/updates-on-caylee-anthony-disappearance/

After reading her entire post, I don't put much stock into this sighting. Sounds too far fetched and is feeding into the whole GSJ thing.

You're right. That is exactly what you should do if you're trying to get away with murder.

Well... JB is Casey's lawyer, not Caylee's... so his main objective is to protect and do right as a defense lawyer for Casey, not Caylee. Sad, but true...

And doing a pi$$ poor job of it too....not so sadly.

""It does her no good to show her cards to give the prosecution any advantage they have to put her away for life," Jose Baez said.

I don't even know what to say to this! :eek:

I think it may have been the shamrock hat, SS. My gut told me that as soon as I read it.

Well we never heard back from that lady who went through the trash. She said she was going to post pictures on a blog but she never did...

Caylee has to be found. I don't want anything less than death for KC. No deals. No LWOP. I'm sure the Anthony clan, KC and JB know that if Caylee isn't found.....LWOP. They're playing the odds that KC (and accomplice?) hid the tiny body well enough and waited long enough (31 days) to report her missing.

I pray that Caylee's special angel is with the searchers.....

I finally got through to the officer in charge of the case and left a voice mail to no avail. He has never called me back. Let’s just say that on June 27th we (my friend and I) took the 417 north from my office in Kissimmee to avoid the traffic on I-4. At one point on I-4 spotted a young lady about 30 feet to the right of the shoulder of the road lifing a short shovel out of the trunk of her light colored pontiac. I thought it was preculiar and made the comment to my friend to make a mental note that if anyone turns up missing we know where they may be burried (at the time I thought I was joking).

http://elfninosmom.wordpress.com/2008/08/15/updates-on-caylee-anthony-disappearance/

I am so incredibly impressed with you! Thanks so much for the link...I thought that I was losing my mind! :clap::)

If I was facing these charges, guilty or not, I'd fire JB's butt sooo fast his head would SPIN. :eek:

Uh.....YEAH!!!!??? What an idiot!! He as much as admitted that yes, we know she's dead and we're not tellin how nor where she is. This guy just confessed for her as far as I'm concerned. Now let's see....JB......is she still a POI or is she a suspect?

:rolleyes:

Could this be JB's way of getting the state to offer another deal for the where abouts of Caylees body?

That's exactly what I was thinking. Oh my gosh, I just can't believe he was ignorant enough to say it in public. But I am so glad to hear they are still searching for this little angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6