New website for Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that really stood out to me.

Lisa’s case still is classified as a missing or abducted child. Young said at this point there is no evidence that Lisa has died.

see the six month thread... that quote was incorrect :)

:woohoo:

are you willing to share what you sent in?

Sure-I told them I resent being called vile and a loon-and that I was a proud member here at WS-At least we care about missing and murdered children!!

ha! awesome! so i'd presume she didn't take the quote off out of the goodness of her heart... she removed it so she wouldn't get those comments :D

norest--

this article says the site IS run by deb... if that's the case, one would think it would be absolutely *AMAZING*... considering all her free time... a "stay at home mom" with no kids at home during the day and all...

Irwin has returned to his job as an electrician. Lisa’s half-brothers are back in school. And Bradley remains a stay-at-home mom who makes sure the household operates as smoothly as possible.

To occupy her time, Picerno said, Bradley has created a website aimed at finding Lisa or gathering clues to her disappearance.

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/04/02/3534772/no-new-clues-six-months-after.html#storylink=misearch

Thanks for the link to the article.

One thing that really stood out to me.

Lisa’s case still is classified as a missing or abducted child. Young said at this point there is no evidence that Lisa has died.

I am going to state my thoughts on this.

Someone previously posted in another thread that the website owners were seen taking pictures of license plate numbers. I forget who it was that posted it. I will only hope that they did not receive so many negative comments that they made a choice to remove it and DB has taken it over.

I will only hope that they did not receive so many negative comments that they made a choice to remove it and DB has taken it over.

1) To occupy her time, Picerno said, Bradley has created a website aimed at finding Lisa or gathering clues to her disappearance.

2) the site never looked very professional. several of us said it from the beginning. it's totally amateurish so no way was it initially created by a professional website developer imo.

If DB is running the site, perhaps she took it offline knowing the anniversary date would bring attention and perhaps innundation of the site. Purely speculation. *shrugs*

It seems counterproductive if the aim of the site is to bring attention and new tips.

1) To occupy her time, Picerno said, Bradley has created a website aimed at finding Lisa or gathering clues to her disappearance.

2) the site never looked very professional. several of us said it from the beginning. it's totally amateurish so no way was it initially created by a professional website developer imo.

:) BBM

WHOA!!! Why would she need to occupy her time, isn't her daughter missing? Shouldn't that CONSUME every waking second of every single minute of every day????? I know it would for me.......JMO

That's the part that caught my eye too, lil momma, I thought, whoa, is Picerno saying she is BORED???

Wow! That speaks volumes that she needs something to occupy her time. So, let me see if I can get this right. She has a "missing" baby. So, instead of talking to LE, handing out flyers, putting up posters, she makes a website to hear all of the "attaboys" from the general public? Because, if she took off the tips part of the website and just left the comments part, she isn't really seeking tips.

I think that her attorney told her to make or have someone make her a website to at least make it appear as if she is concerned. Then, in her narcissistic way, she makes the website be one that people can ONLY say nice things about her and how much they want to see Lisa come home. This will make her feel better about herself and won't make her feel so much as if everybody is being mean to her.

I see...she's killing two birds with one stone. Got it!

It seems counterproductive if the aim of the site is to bring attention and new tips.

Absolutely. Unfortunately, it's not the first counter-productive behavior we have seen, it probably won't be the last. Counter-productive and counter-intuitive seem to be commonplace in this case. :banghead:

---------------------------------------
I am glad to see the snark at WS removed. I wonder if that wasn't at the advice of JP. It's probably to keep it all sweetness and light and present it in the best way to the public.

Interesting to see that working on her junior webmaster badge is the most productive use of DB's free time that her camp can come up with.

I guess anyone reading the comments on the website would check out Websleuths themselves after learning of it there. THEN they read here and learn facts they never knew before, and everything starts to look different.

So best to eliminate the obvious and slanderous mention of Websleuths. It did them more harm than good. LOL

Pretty sure the website came about due to what is being said online. Rugen stated that when he spoke to her she was MUCH more concerned with what people online were saying about her than her missing baby. Likely she occupies her time reading about herself, as she also told him she & her aunt made fake profiles on Facebook to interact.

Pretty sure the website came about due to what is being said online. Rugen stated that when he spoke to her she was MUCH more concerned with what people online were saying about her than her missing baby. Likely she occupies her time reading about herself, as she also told him she & her aunt made fake profiles on Facebook to interact.

BBM
I must have missed that. Do you have a link for that?

:) BBM

WHOA!!! Why would she need to occupy her time, isn't her daughter missing? Shouldn't that CONSUME every waking second of every single minute of every day????? I know it would for me.......JMO

TO OCCUPY HER TIME !!!! OMG unbelievable!! You're right lil momma, she should have plenty to do to occupy her time. :banghead:

I noticed a couple changes.
The photo's & video's section is removed. the tips & comments changed to just comments.

Also I noticed that she edited or removed the rude comment about members of Werbsleuths. Good for her.

The woman who posted the original comment had posted another the other day asking to have it removed -- and for THAT comment not to be published, but it was .. possibly before being read!

Has Deb been charged with anything? Named a POI ~ I'm just wondering if I missed it or if she is still considered a VICTIM with a missing, presumed kidnapped baby?? I haven't been around much lately except to glance if there is good news, but all I see is a whole pile of Deb bashing...

Yes...I remember reading that too. And, I have recently been reading a few Facebook things and have to say that they are about 100 x more wacky over there for sure!!!

Has Deb been charged with anything? Named a POI ~ I'm just wondering if I missed it or if she is still considered a VICTIM with a missing, presumed kidnapped baby?? I haven't been around much lately except to glance if there is good news, but all I see is a whole pile of Deb bashing...

No, DB isn't charged with anything...yet. I think she will be. And, I don't think that there are many who consider DB a victim. There are some here who do, but not that many. And, yeah, considering what we have read and seen about DB, she is getting a lot of what some consider bashing. But, for good reason, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa