Newbie Club Thread #3

I love a kitty that pounds a beer.....mine just drink wine and espresso....

Totally WAY off Topic but, do you think maybe in the next case that pulls us in that we had better copy all the pertinent myspace pages and others like it before they go private? We can weed through them later at our leisure. What do you think? I would love to have had more time on Casey's and her parents pages ect.

That's a great idea. I could have kicked myself for not copying some of the things before they were deleted/set to private.

P.S. I hope there is NOT another case like this, or my husband is going to throw my computer out the window :eek:

That's a great idea. I could have kicked myself for not copying some of the things before they were deleted/set to private.

P.S. I hope there is NOT another case like this, or my husband is going to throw my computer out the window :eek:

I think mine might leave me if this isn't over soon. I know this is psycho, but this case has taken over my life it seems. It's pathetic. I'll be sitting on the couch with my laptop watching whatever channel is covering this, then I'll hear his truck pull up and close the laptop and put it on the floor a couple feet away from me. He's not fooled. Taco Bell's on the table and nothing is done.
BTW, I've been posting on the insession boards since this case started and this is my first ever post on WS. It seems posters are more informed here and there's not quite as much bickering, although based on the reasoning behind this thread I could be wrong.

QUOTE=CHICANA;2519608]I think mine might leave me if this isn't over soon. I know this is psycho, but this case has taken over my life it seems. It's pathetic. I'll be sitting on the couch with my laptop watching whatever channel is covering this, then I'll hear his truck pull up and close the laptop and put it on the floor a couple feet away from me. He's not fooled. Taco Bell's on the table and nothing is done.
BTW, I've been posting on the insession boards since this case started and this is my first ever post on WS. It seems posters are more informed here and there's not quite as much bickering, although based on the reasoning behind this thread I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

You too? A few days lately we have had a big salad with chicken . I keep telling Dave It's too hot to cook. lol. Oh I wish I had a laptop. :praying:
Welcome. It's nice to have our own place . Everyone is welcome here. We're gettin our feets wet .:crazy: And no one gets antsy when we discuss something for a second or tenth time. Everyone kept talking about starting a newbie thread and then one day SuzieClue did it.Everyone contributes in their own way. It's great.

So ,what do ya all think happened to Caylee ? Does anybody think she might be alive ?

I think mine might leave me if this isn't over soon. I know this is psycho, but this case has taken over my life it seems. It's pathetic. I'll be sitting on the couch with my laptop watching whatever channel is covering this, then I'll hear his truck pull up and close the laptop and put it on the floor a couple feet away from me. He's not fooled. Taco Bell's on the table and nothing is done.
BTW, I've been posting on the insession boards since this case started and this is my first ever post on WS. It seems posters are more informed here and there's not quite as much bickering, although based on the reasoning behind this thread I could be wrong.

Lol, I foresee the divorce rate triple among websleuthers if this fiasco doesn't end soon. We're eating cheese sandwiches at my house...if he can get me away from the computer long enough. I keep saying I will have to bite the bullet and spend a complete night watching normal tv (no news) with him and acting like I like him again, lol. Thank goodness he is a good guy and patient!

And, welcome to WS's :) They are very good here. They can dig up things that you would never believe! They do a good job keeping everything up to date.

I was reading through, I think thread 89...and just caught it under someone's name, dont recall who, and I thought they might have just typed that in to be funny, then I saw it on someone else's....I think it originated on the "welcome tony padilla thread", quite a few there.

Really? I'm gonna go look.

eat your green beans and say your prayers and all will be good :p

I've noticed several types...time out, inactive, banned. I had wondered too. I've also noticed some have little siggys in the area as well. How do they put that there, the siggys?

I was reading through, I think thread 89...and just caught it under someone's name, dont recall who, and I thought they might have just typed that in to be funny, then I saw it on someone else's....I think it originated on the "welcome tony padilla thread", quite a few there.

ty lol sway runnin to look lol

eat your green beans and say your prayers and all will be good :p

I've noticed several types...time out, inactive, banned. I had wondered too. I've also noticed some have little siggys in the area as well. How do they put that there, the siggys?

Click on User CP on the top left corner of the screen. You will then see options on the left hand side to set up your account. Edit Signature is one of them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back