GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this will work but here is my attempt at putting a map up...
https://maps.google.com/maps?client...gl=us&ei=K_BXUuKEGIHhygHh-4GoBA&ved=0CLUBELYD
The walk from the high school to her home is a little over two miles. Though the dogs tracked her back to her home, maybe she had encountered someone on Rt. 16.
This also gives a clear picture of Pudding Pond.
Make it home safely, Abigail!

ETA: Darn, it didn't work!

Her birthday is tomorrow. It is a missing case. In the press, they said no information for social networks. But also said they wouldn't give out any evidence.
They don't know that she would run away from home.
No info on her purse, cell being home. I think that is the evidence they won't release. I bet her cell is home :/
Are indicators she was near power lines at high school.

For the life of me, I can't get the map to work.

But Village way and Kennett High school.

N.Conway is an "outlet shopping center, llbean etc. , this weekend is the end of the foliage tourist scene. There was a big fair in the next door town, Fryeburgh ME that ended last Sun, attendance approx 148,000. Knowing where her townhouse area is - and the Kennett hs campus, I am only guessing, but can imagine her taking a wooded path up the hill to get home after school. There are no sidewalks beside busy highways 16 and 302. I have only seen school buses, never kids walking.

Help is needed to search for missing Conway teen Abigail Hernandez. A search party is being formed at 9:00 A.M. today, Friday, October 11 to help with the search. Please meet at the gravel pit area behind the Police Station (Conway Rec Trails and Canoe Launch) to help. Please dress appropriately to be in the woods all day and bring your own water and snacks. Temps are predicted to be high 50's, low 60's Thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/wmmilers?hc_location=stream

According to a source with the state's Fish and Game Department, authorities are also planning a precautionary search of nearby Pudding Pond on Friday morning. They said the pond is about three feet deep

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/co.../22365378/-/6qmpqd/-/index.html#ixzz2hPtFX2xx

Yes, I remember now, I did read that last night. I was thinking that by this morning, though, there would have been more organized searches going on, possibly with family. A few people connected to her were vocal last night on FB but now have changed their privacy settings and are not public.

New Hampshire's Law Enforcement
56 minutes ago via Mobile
UPDATE: Last night, agents with the FBI agents went door-to-door asking neighbors for information on the whereabouts of 14-year old Abigail Hernandez .

Hernandez was last seen Wednesday leaving her high school in Conway, NH at approximately 2:30pm. Investigators believed she made it home based on a state police K9 track, but don't know where she may have went after that.

Also, the New Hampshire State Police Major Crime Unit was at Hernandez's home night to assist in the investigation of her disapperance. The New Hampshire Fish & Game Department are planning a precautionary search of Pudding Pond that's close by this morning.

https://www.facebook.com/NHLEFB

The chief said there would be another presser at noon today. Blessings to everyone searching this morning. :hug:

That's the same map I put up! But my link was supposed to have given her alleged walking path from the high school to her home. Any ideas of how to bring a map with addresses plugged into it over to WS? They seemed to have disappeared and defaulted to the general map.

We need our handy-dandy mapmaker, Hollye. I'll see if I can track her down. :)

I am really surprise of the quick reaction from LE. I know she is 14. Overall it is a small town, but with a lot of passing people shopping. I really like the area. I will wait patiently for more info. I am over an hour away. I really hate traveling up NH.

Egad, do not know which map I looked at now, but the red pin was at the old hi school location. Found Pudding Pond, it is going in opposite direction from her townhouse. It is along North South Rd, ( a thorough fare for locals to escape tourist traffic.)
Kennett HS is at beginning of the no/so road....at junction of 302 and 16. I know I am not explaining this very well.

Did she walked down Eagles Lane which is ridiculously long, to North south rd? Is the power lines on that side?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member