GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wrong, wrong, wrong. Lato 's map got me all straightened out. I thought she lived in new town houses up the hill in the back oh the high school.

Scuse me, folks!

I wonder if they have double checked with all the parents of her friends , to make sure she isn't unknowingly hiding out in one of their homes? You'd be surprised what parents don't know that is going on in their own home, sometimes.

Odd they didn't mention her cell & purse, if they were found at home. Or if she left a bookbag/books in the house....or changed clothes, or if anything else is missing from her room.

Just wondering about the wording on the FBI poster...last seen NEAR Ken.HiSchool. So, that does not necessarily mean at or on the campus. You can not see the high school at all from any nearby busy roads. Of course, I have never seen a poster that says - last seen near Walmart, or Lowe's, which she would also pass while walking home.

Just wondering about the wording on the FBI poster...last seen NEAR Ken.HiSchool. So, that does not necessarily mean at or on the campus. You can not see the high school at all from any nearby busy roads. Of course, I have never seen a poster that says - last seen near Walmart, or Lowe's, which she would also pass while walking home.

There might be a surveillance vid from a business that shows her walking.

This case is giving me a bad feeling. When the FBI and the Major Crimes unit are involved so early on, it seems like LE has evidence or reason to believe something really bad happened. This case reminds me of Nicole Cable so far.

Search continues for #missingteen Abigail Hernandez at pond near high school where she was last seen. @NECN

BWTLW0MIAAA4FvB.jpg

https://twitter.com/JMichaelsNews/status/388659060863950848/photo/1

Yes, ominous feelings here too. There was another murder/body dumping in 2011 in N.Conway at the retention pond at Cranmore Mtn.ski resort. krista Dittmeyer. Her alive 14 mo. Old baby was found in her car, flashing lights, car running, heat on. The police were on top of that too.
That Pudding Pond area , we pass that on the NSRd., had no idea it was only 3 ft. Deep, it is sort of spooky, no roads there, but maybe people do hike there. To walk to PP from her townhouse you would need to stumble down a hill, climb a steel mesh fence, cross the highway. Climb over another fence, cross unused railroad tracks tramp thru scrub brush - before you hit the water.

Sad - really sad!

I notice that "kidnap" is in this URL. Just an observation.

You know how on your computer you designate your files to go under a certain folder to keep them organized based on a common theme of the files....I'm thinking it's the same way with URL's or am I reading too much into that?

Oh my, never saw that- before your post .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1