GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police say Alexandra's disappearance is not related to Abigail's.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9910759&postcount=23

"Police said there is no connection to the missing girl in Conway."
http://thelostnmissing.blogspot.com/2013/10/vulnerable-missing-alexandra-cuevas-16.html

Well they must know where one of these girls is to make that kind of statement. Both girls missing..one ten days one one day and they can say without a doubt no connection? Really!

Gosh, I did not want to log on to info about another missing girl in NH. How terrible.

My thanks to Hollye for her wonderful maps , they are perfect, spot on, as always.

Well they must know where one of these girls is to make that kind of statement. Both girls missing..one ten days one one day and they can say without a doubt no connection? Really!

It didn't seem related. The other girl was waiting for someone to pick her up and ditch school.

Oh no.. I hope it hasn't happened again. I live in nh 45 min from Conway. Now another girl.

:wagon: Kdube! :welcome:

these missing persons cases are so sad...

and even more so when it hits so close to home...like these do to you... :(

:seeya:

I want to say , that I only have the same news as you all do. I am a guesser, I wonder , I ponder, mull them over. Nothing more than that do I know. I saw something happen on this thread this afternoon , with such incredible speed - that it frightened me.

I have looked at the photo of Abby as she was leaving school,, you may all see way more then I can. I can hardly see the phone she is carrying, but guess it is in her hand, I see a rather large purse or bag that hangs from her shoulder, that's it. Can not tell if she has a book bag, backpack or what else she is carrying.
I also mentioned the word dumpster, could shoot myself now, have no clue why I mentioned that, I was guessing, just like you all do...there are a lot of dumpsters all over this area. So many ran with my words - guessing...that I am afraid to guess anymore, I realize it is not helping bring Abby back. I see That I am more of a hindrance,, and am sorry for that.

You aren't a hindrance! That is what websleuths is for! No one has a clue, especially right now. This is a forum to discuss different ideas and brainstorm, that is exactly what you did. :blowkiss:

You aren't a hindrance! That is what websleuths is for! No one has a clue, especially right now. This is a forum to discuss different ideas and brainstorm, that is exactly what you did. :blowkiss:

I second that! You are great! I seriously have had the hardest time understanding what is and is not allowed, all my posts end up getting deleted! I think everyone's thoughts and theories are helpful! :loveyou:

I want to say , that I only have the same news as you all do. I am a guesser, I wonder , I ponder, mull them over. Nothing more than that do I know. I saw something happen on this thread this afternoon , with such incredible speed - that it frightened me.

I have looked at the photo of Abby as she was leaving school,, you may all see way more then I can. I can hardly see the phone she is carrying, but guess it is in her hand, I see a rather large purse or bag that hangs from her shoulder, that's it. Can not tell if she has a book bag, backpack or what else she is carrying.
I also mentioned the word dumpster, could shoot myself now, have no clue why I mentioned that, I was guessing, just like you all do...there are a lot of dumpsters all over this area. So many ran with my words - guessing...that I am afraid to guess anymore, I realize it is not helping bring Abby back. I see That I am more of a hindrance,, and am sorry for that.

Hindrance, ohoh? Surely you jest. You do make me giggle. ;)

Do you have a link for that pic? I haven't seen it yet.

It didn't seem related. The other girl was waiting for someone to pick her up and ditch school.

And for all we know Abby could have been going to meet someone.
She didn't go a way that makes sense for going HOME... so where WAS she going? :waitasec:

Checking for another source...

Awesome, thank you.
It just seems so odd that LE would rule out a connection so quickly.
It's certainly possible but it seems irresponsible of them to do so immediately, in my opinion. :twocents:

Awesome, thank you.
It just seems so odd that LE would rule out a connection so quickly.
It's certainly possible but it seems irresponsible of them to do so immediately, in my opinion. :twocents:

One of the LE departments must have much more info than we are seeingon one of the cases. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels