GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, thank you.
It just seems so odd that LE would rule out a connection so quickly.
It's certainly possible but it seems irresponsible of them to do so immediately, in my opinion. :twocents:

aside from LE, is FBI and Secret Service are also involved on the other missing girl?
What made them decide right away this is not connected?

All post above are just my opinions only.

It DOES appear that the "no connection" thing was reported by MSM.
I still find it hard to believe, but obviously anything is possible.

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/16...say/-/9857858/22515994/-/yi5uy5z/-/index.html

One of the LE departments must have much more info than we are seeingon one of the cases. MOO

Or they never actually ruled it out and we are being given incorrect information. :twocents:

Looking at the very limited information we are getting, I highly doubt LE actually said that.

Saying these cases are not connected, especially outside of a schedule press conference.
There is simply not a way to know that at this point, unless you have a perp in one or both cases. :twocents:

When someone in LE actually says during a press conference that these cases are NOT connected...
Then I'll believe it. I think what they meant is "there is no EVIDENCE they are connected."

Oops! Deleted...

Old article with news that has since been updated and clarified by officials...

sorry.....

:sigh:

(I knew I was getting tired... I am off to bed... Before I confuse anyone again...)

:eek:fftobed:

Embedded in article link above..:

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/23680579/2013/10/13/a-nh-moms-plea-to-missing-15-year-old-come-home

Police: Missing NH teen used phone four hours after disappearance

"Abigail Hernandez was last seen leaving Kennett High School at about 2:30 p.m. Wednesday. Police said she made it home, but wasn't there when her mother came home later that day."

"Police said Hernandez used her cell phone Wednesday evening about two miles from her home near Cranmore Mountain Resort. They did not release specific details of the call."

More at link above...

Sooo... four hours after she went missing at 2:30 p.m., on Wednesday... Gen used her phone near Cranmore Mountain Resort... about two miles from her home...

So now we are looking at a call from Gen's phone at about 6:30 p.m.... again....
:waitasec:

So now the 6:30 call is back in?! F&G said phone used 6:30, LE said 3:07 now LE says 6:30 again? Ugh!!

So now the 6:30 call is back in?! F&G said phone used 6:30, LE said 3:07 now LE says 6:30 again? Ugh!!

i think the foxnews link they posted is old
Those were the time they said she reached home
yesterday story was she wasnt able to reach home
IMO

No... Sorry... I should have checked the date on the article...

Please accept my apologies...:please:

(I knew I was getting tired... I am off to bed... Before I confuse anyone again...)

:eek:fftobed:

it is friday ...time to relax too :) or perhaps a glass of wine!

woops, did I post an old link? Sorry guys, brain is mush, calling it a night!

i think the foxnews link they posted is old
Those were the time they said she reached home
yesterday story was she wasnt able to reach home
IMO

Okay phew! I don't think I can remember, erase, remember again :lol:

Okay phew! I don't think I can remember, erase, remember again :lol:

:) But with the very limited info we have , those were conflict of statement so maybe LE discovered something else or they may have the possession now of her bag or books maybe? If she reach her home and leave again, she will not be carrying her books to go out again not unless she is planning to meet a classmate for a group study. IMO

Perhaps with the other missing girl, LE has phone records showing she called someone, as in for a ride? And with luck, they know who?

Perhaps with the other missing girl, LE has phone records showing she called someone, as in for a ride? And with luck, they know who?

Cluciano your great thoughts are also needed on the new missing girl thread!

Thinking about the LE response in this case initially, it was similar in the case of Alexis in VA this summer. They had the FBI, & etc. on the case very early on. But they seemed to,know she had been kidnapped, and by whom, fairly quickly. For Abigail, I get the feeling they have not come across any telling evidence as yet.

And for all we know Abby could have been going to meet someone.
She didn't go a way that makes sense for going HOME... so where WAS she going? :waitasec:

Police said Abigail's way home that day was a way she had gone before. This other girl was dropped off at school and waited outsidefor that car to pick her up at 7am. So if this was related both girls knew both abductors and both felt comfortable to get in the car. The pedophile who was so smart the first time to not be seen by cameras and waited for Abby to leave the school abductee the other one in front of the school where there are cameras and parents driving in? The police already said this want connected. You think they are lying?

IIRC initially wasn't there a report that dogs had tracked her to her house? I remember asking ' how could the dogs know that wasn't from the day before' so I'm pretty sure it was there. So if she never made it home, the dogs were wrong? Or it was her track from the day before or perhaps her track that morning leaving home. Right?

I'm wondering why police reported it as Violent Crime as reported back in thread 1. It was later updated to include abduction, but initially it was "violent crime". Yet she didn't make it home.

How? How is that possible?

ETA I should note that info is from the Incident Page Network, which I am not 100% sure is reliable but seems to just send out text alerts based on dispatched calls and how they were reported/dispatched from the police.

This case is eerily like Alexis Murphy! Unfortunately, still don't have either girl home!! Wasn't much information given about Alexis either, and FBI was there almost immediately. With all the looking in the woods, water, dumpsters for Abigail, it appears they aren't looking for a live person. Their words say one thing, their actions another. I'm very worried for Abigail. And whoever did this needs to be caught and buried!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member