GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
But.... keep in mind many of these types of perps don't have a real preference....they view the victims as objects, not as people so gender doesn't always matter.....

most of them do have a real preferance...i will try to find the statistic (i am bad at posting links sorry!) but regardless, he should be looked at, especially if he was in the area which he most likely was based on the info posted. also, he could have been in "desperation mode" if he knew people were closing in on him so he picked who he thought would be his easiest target, and that could be Abby for whatever reason, even though its outside usual victim profile..ugh this is so sick. i feel sick to my stomach even typing this! i hope they make him take a lie detector test!

I'm very sure he frequents the conway area

Yes-there was previous "confusion" due to the address and possible moves prior/currently etc between ME and NH. Just wanted to note it puts him in the area in MSM and the court/le circles.

most of them do have a real preferance...i will try to find the statistic (i am bad at posting links sorry!) but regardless, he should be looked at, especially if he was in the area which he most likely was based on the info posted. also, he could have been in "desperation mode" if he knew people were closing in on him so he picked who he thought would be his easiest target, and that could be Abby for whatever reason, even though its outside usual victim profile..ugh this is so sick. i feel sick to my stomach even typing this! i hope they make him take a lie detector test!

Not sure if related but someone posted previously(last week/this week?) that they noticed Conway police cruisers in Concord not long ago-COULD have been assisting in the search for him and/or exchanging information on specifics

The rundown white house in Fryeburg appears to be vacant. The owners live in SC I believe.

Week of October 6th, which indicates he was in the Conway area that week which includes 10/9/13.

Woooowww!!! Now if that isn't a coincidence! There was just discussion of said individual... and now proof they were in the area!! I'm sure LE has already put this together also but this should be called in...

Not sure if related but someone posted previously(last week/this week?) that they noticed Conway police cruisers in Concord not long ago-COULD have been assisting in the search for him and/or exchanging information on specifics

Dept of safety is where major crimes unit is at, that's where conway cruisers were seen..... evidence, the lab all the stuff for state police is at that building so I'm sure conway officers have had to make several trips there

Woooowww!!! Now if that isn't a coincidence! There was just discussion of said individual... and now proof they were in the area!! I'm sure LE has already put this together also but this should be called in...

Wonder where he was stopped? What should be called in? All of his info was previously provided to LE. Once his name is entered in the system, his active and past cases will show up. Sounds like he was arrested and appeared in court. Not possible that they are not aware of his status and that he was in the area.

http://www.sexoffenderrecord.com/citydirectory/NH/Hillsboro/Richard_G_Robblee_1338277

http://sor.informe.org/cgi-bin/sor/step3.pl?id=6543&search=2&city=STOW&limiter

Wonder where he was stopped? What should be called in? All of his info was previously provided to LE. Once his name is entered in the system, his active and past cases will show up. Sounds like he was arrested and appeared in court. Not possible that they are not aware of his status and that he was in the area.

He has been reported to state police already, info that was public.... and that same sgt will have this info first thing in the morning as well

Back a few pages somebody commented that Abby's friends had their FB pages on lockdown. So this evening I decided to take a look.

OMG those young girls have locked nothing down. There are pictures galore and postings that made me blush.

What's wrong with these teeny bopper girls?

Don't they worry their friend is missing and somebody...done it!

Where are the parents. If I could check on them from way up here...

One more thing. Hardly any of them even mentioned Abby and not one of them have her missing poster as their FB Photo. Amazing...friends...

He has been reported to state police already, info that was public.... and that same sgt will have this info first thing in the morning as well

His info was provided to the FBI when I first made the FB connection a week or so ago along with his info. I am sure they pursued and are aware of him. Being arrested/summonsed to court would show in a basic query. But passing on again can't hurt. He might have showed up when they originally looked at area RSO but they may not have been aware of his potential "new" location etc.

Back a few pages somebody commented that Abby's friends had their FB pages on lockdown. So this evening I decided to take a look.

OMG those young girls have locked nothing down. There are pictures galore and postings that made me blush.

What's wrong with these teeny bopper girls?

Don't they worry their friend is missing and somebody...done it!

Where are the parents. If I could check on them from way up here...

One more thing. Hardly any of them even mentioned Abby and not one of them have her missing poster as their FB Photo. Amazing...friends...

That is the innocence of youth- they are invincible, it won't happen to them....imo. Imo, their parents should know better

His info was provided to the FBI when I first made the FB connection a week or so ago along with his info. I am sure they pursued and are aware of him. Being arrested/summonsed to court would show in a basic query. But passing on again can't hurt. He might have showed up when they originally looked at area RSO but they may not have been aware of his potential "new" location etc.

That's great, that means his name has come up before, and he can be mentioned again...... make sure he does get either ruled out or ruled in..... regardless I feel he is trying to beat the system registering in one place and living in another...... AND driving regardless that he has no license... so let the detectives see where he was and is, where he is living, what he DRIVES....... if he is being honest about registering and where he registers.....

That is the innocence of youth- they are invincible, it won't happen to them....imo. Imo, their parents should know better

Especially now...the kids in this town should not be on SM at all, IMO, without adult supervision until what happened to Abby is known. What is wrong with the adults...

Oh My...

Thread #5 for Abigail....

I was hoping she would be found safe and sound before now...

:(

Saw this picture broke my heart

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 138

From this link:

"At around 7:30 this morning, Boston police said the girl was walking in the area of Dudley and Shirley streets in Roxbury when a man claiming to be "Kevin" or "Calvin" kidnapped her at knifepoint. Police described the man as a dark-skinned black man with a thin build in his 20s. He may have had braided hair and was wearing a gray sweatshirt, jeans, and a bluish black baseball hat.

The man was driving a silver Volvo sedan, and the car had a large laundry basket in the back seat, as seen on surveillance cameras. Police provided images of the car from the footage."

23844929_BG1.jpg

23844929_BG2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members