GUILTY NH - AH, 14, North Conway, 9 October 2013 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said early on I liked JC but hoped I wasn't going out on a limb.

You know he is in the heat of the battle so maybe he will solve this crime of the missing Abby.

I hope his heart holds up for the war!

MOO

Very interesting summary. What would be your take on all this? What could have caused LE to bring out the heavy artillery from almost day one?

For me, Celina's murder is probably a factor.

I just thought of something that further substantiates what I said earlier about NH law enforcement not having to disclose anything to the public.....
we have a law here the media uses when they can..... 91A is what we call it.... the right to know law....
say a newspaper wants more facts, they file a 91A with the court.... but it's a judge that decides if it will be shared.... when law enforcement in NH states to the judge reasons for sealing affadavits, or warrants or even has not sealed anything but fear the release of the info could hurt the integrity of the investigation the judge will order it sealed and non-release of requested info and such and will only unseal it when they feel they have the facts that tell them it is safe to do so...... so the whole thing with minors and such would fall into this too... as far as anything they tell LE ... NH LE does not have to release.... and a judge will choose to keep it that way

Very interesting summary. What would be your take on all this? What could have caused LE to bring out the heavy artillery from almost day one?

i think that almost immediately they realized she had good people around her and that she was last known to be walking home from school.. (originally were probably told by mom that she would have rode the bus home because she had told her to)...... but soon learned from boyfriend and bestie she walked and thought this very well could be that random abduction we hope won't happen and just swung right into action and hence the first evening getting sheriff and state police, and AG which is JY who was probably thinking that's it, not here, not this girl.... get them out here...,. ... get fish and game, FBI and ICAC out there now.... which led to Secret Service

We have another teen missing not too far from here- Kimberly Sanborn from South Berwick, Maine. Last seen in Portsmouth, NH, on a Wednesday afternoon, just like Abby disappeared on a Wednesday afternoon last month.

Was it her best friend who was walking behind her? I thought the girl was a more casual friend. Seems like a best friend would have been walking with her, or know what her plans were. JMO

Is there any place that sounds like Grover or Glover's campground around there? Do the campgrounds close with the winter weather?

Somebody listed all the moves and all the towns. Do we have a place where we archive things like that?

Seems about 6 moves but no time frame was given.

MOO

Would love to see it. Hard to think on it or comment without having a clue. If in the town it may have been the fact that many are short term rentals, already rented for ski seasons, etc.

Who is Rachel Hernandez? Is she in NH or with the father? Is this a step/half sister? Are there others? (sorry, a few things I haven't bothered with yet, but thinking about tonight)

The quick response of all levels of LE may be due to the Celina case. It may be due to things we do not know about the family. There may be connections.

As everybody has said over and over, something smells here. From the early days, LE never goes this quiet unless there is something big to know that we are not privy to. This is annoying as all #$%%^&**&^%$#@!@#$R%T^YU&^%$#@!@#$%^&*&^%$#@#$%^&*&^%$#.

If I were family or friend i think I'd be calm like JDC's rev'd up only when trying to sleep. The rest of the day watch out. I haven't a clue how they are getting through the minutes, never mind the hours and the days.

Is there any place that sounds like Grover or Glover's campground around there? Do the campgrounds close with the winter weather?

Cove? Granger Pond?

Campgrounds close in that they aren't open with people manning them for payment. Not sure, depends upon the campground as to whether it would be plowed for access, have electrical which is needed for sewage disposal. Is that what you are asking?

Off the grid living is far from unheard of. Could almost say it is common, but still a small percentage of the entire population of the area and surrounding areas.

Was it her best friend who was walking behind her? I thought the girl was a more casual friend. Seems like a best friend would have been walking with her, or know what her plans were. JMO

The timeline of her disappearance begins at 2:30 p.m. on Oct. 9. Abby leaves Kennett High School, walks along Eagles Way and takes a short cut through a power line trail. Ramsey said the FBI confirmed two classmates who know Abby saw her going toward the power line trail.

Read more: http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/23...still-no-sign-of-abby-hernandez#ixzz2k1XmTEoW

They are clearly looking for connections with the other missing persons cases, I suppose we all knew they would.

They searched the power line trail twice I think, with dogs.

They haven't gone out of the area far enough. they haven't gone down 302, 153, 16 and 113 far enough out. What the heck took them to Brownfield and not Fryeburg? West is a different story, that is literally a needle in a haystack scenario

Where are you getting this best friend thing from?

I think Rachel is Rubens sister and lives in Texas.

Is this new? I almost hope not...sounds like day one.

Click the link above, myfoxboston did a segment and Ramsey mentioned it at the end when discussing that the family and text friend have been very cooperative. Listening has a bit more than the written article below the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea