GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
NECN just broadcast that an ambulance and fire engine has showed up at the State Police Barrecks in Concord where the woman who was found in the truck was brought to.

Here in MA whenever an ambulance is called usually a fire engine goes also. They are not saying if it is for the woman or not as they do not know.

Someone on Tonya's facebook said she overdosed him on Nyquil which is what she's told police. Don't know if this is true.

I think the friend Tonya is wanting people to post on her wall. She posts after people have told her to make it private and I don't think she wants too. I think she wants to hear what people are saying. I don't get why people are telling her to make it private...their just posts from people.

Considering the fact that she has replied maybe 3 times and they have all been one liners, I don't think she wants people to post, would you?

She just received the news from compete strangers on Facebook none the less, she probably isn't even on. If I was her I would have logged off and not touch the damn thing for a couple weeks until things died down a bit.

I'm not understanding why new Hampshire is involved?
Maybe the death occurred in NH?

Still no charges?? She left for medical evaluation and said she would come back to continue questioning..

Ambulance to transfer "the person" (JM?) to psychiatric facility, not allowed to release details because NH judicial ethics very strict, no new details until tomorrow...

RIP, little Camden...

Is it me or do anyone else think it's a little disturbing she has Camden with butterfly wings on her FB profile pic?

I'm 99.9% sure that photo was taken at the Dallas Zoo.

RIP sweet Camden. :rose:

He's not saying anything just referring people to NH...says a development has occurred that NH is now handling this.
He won't confirm anything
I'm so confused

They are not even going to officially release his name?

They cannot even do that much for this child?

They just want him to remain "The Blue Eyed Boy" even though the whole goal was to give him a name?!

Now he has one but they want to keep it away from everyone?

Seriously?

Irate here. :banghead:

He was probably killed in NH, possibly in a hotel room, which is why NH LE is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HairHawk