GUILTY NH - Camden Hughes, 6, suffocated, Hampton, 14 May 2011 #2

I feel sick, Hampton is next to where I work. Don't you have to leave your vehicle info with the front desk? If she left her real info at the desk she left a trail, I have a feeling she may have planned on taking her own life possibly even at the area where she was apprehended but le approached her before she could do it. Perhaps she was going to do it and chickened out and panicked leaving cam. She knew she would be caught eventually especially when she returned home and no one saw the baby after that point. I am no expert in the way people think though this is just a possibility that crossed my mind

I'm not sure if this was covered so I'll be brief...
Since she was detained by the Mass State Police she was taken to an area hospital for a "physical" isse. Not psychological.

The NH DA is now invoved which makes it seem very clear to me that she admitted Camden died in NH. Berwick is right on the border.

Recent Facebook pages show Camden playing in the snow. Could she have come north to visit an online friend or love interest?

The fact that Camden was placed in a blanket only two hours after his death does not seem premeditated to me at all. It makes me think she panicked.

I feel so sorry for all in this case. It goes without saying I grieve for that sweet little boy. But he has a brother, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins who will hurt.

I am just so touched at how happy the few posts she made on facebook were. She posted pics of him on tours, in the snow, at dinner, etc. It sounds to me like in a lot of ways they were a very normal and happy single mom and her son.

PS, the friend on facebook who posted about the May 21st Rapture was posting a JOKE photo! I don't believe for one minute this had anything to do with that group. And I hope to God nobody is being cruel enough to post horrible things on her friends and family's facebook pages. Some of these people may not even know yet.

I'd love to look into the local news more, but hubby has cut me off as I've gotten so involved over the last few days. :)

Also to the person who referenced that his pupils looked so much bigger in the side by side photos. The photo on the left was taken after death. Pupils don't dialate, nor do they show red eye when someone is dead. I think most of that photo is a real photo with only his cheeks being flushed out via computer.

1 TBSP of Nyquil has 325mg of acetaminophen.

The maximum recommended daily dose of acetaminophen is 90 mg/kg in children.
Toxicity is associated with a single acute APAP ingestion of 150 mg/kg

1 pound = 0.45359237 kilograms

Camden weighed approx (40lbs) 18.14kg

If my calculations are right Camden's daily dose would not exceed 344.7mg.

Therefore, a toxic does would need to be a single ingestion of 8 TBSP or greater, although perhaps less with the alcohol content included.

http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/image.cfm?id=28306&type=img&name=nyquil-01.jpg

I am soooo very curious as to why she left Camden where she did. Not that the residents in that home are in any way involved! Just... did she think it was a rural place where he would rest in peace? Or a place where he would/could be found quickly? And if the latter, then why on earth go to Maine to leave him? Why Maine of all places? So baffled with this one.

I checked the driving time from that Stone Gable Inn in Hampton NH to South Berwick (not sure of the exact location) and it's around 40 minutes.

I am soooo very curious as to why she left Camden where she did. Not that the residents in that home are in any way involved! Just... did she think it was a rural place where he would rest in peace? Or a place where he would/could be found quickly? And if the latter, then why on earth go to Maine to leave him? Why Maine of all places? So baffled with this one.

I'm with you on this one ynot...I just keep thinking there has to be some kind of NH/ME connection here.

Also, fb page hometown recently updated to Irving TX. Previously lived in California...

The snow pictures of Camden made me even more curious. Does it snow in Irving TX.???? (Sorry all, I just really do not know)

If you notice the vines, like ivy??? on the fence in the snow picture with the gentleman, hmm....Anyone know plants well enough to identify? And to identify what areas this plant is most likely to grow in???

I checked the driving time from that Stone Gable Inn in Hampton NH to South Berwick (not sure of the exact location) and it's around 40 minutes.

And then an hour or so for her to drive around looking for a place far enough off the beaten track but still habited enough for someone to find him fairly quickly?

Gonna Google the map for that trek. May give us some insight into whether she drove somewhere specific with a purpose, or was hoping to leave him somewhere rural yet where he'd be found quickly.

ETA: Not much help there. I do think she pulled off somewhere she figured was rural but where Camden would be found fairly quickly.

1 TBSP of Nyquil has 325mg of acetaminophen.

The maximum recommended daily dose of acetaminophen is 90 mg/kg in children.
Toxicity is associated with a single acute APAP ingestion of 150 mg/kg

1 pound = 0.45359237 kilograms

Camden weighed approx (40lbs) 18.14kg

If my calculations are right Camden's daily dose would not exceed 344.7mg.

Therefore, a toxic does would need to be a single ingestion of 8 TBSP or greater, although perhaps less with the alcohol content included.

http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/image.cfm?id=28306&type=img&name=nyquil-01.jpg

Acetaminophen causes death by destroying the liver, which can happen with one extra dose in a day. The liver can be destroyed in a very short period of time. But it takes about three days to die from it. Liver failure is nasty and messy. IMO, this baby appears too good physically to have suffered liver failure. Although it could explain his tanned appearance. And IMO, there is no accident here. The amount that you stated would definitely be intentional.

A couple things. That was interesting what someone said about him being in snow. I do remember hearing that there was a time that only two states didn't have snow this winter, but can't remember which ones. Also, he has a winter coat in that pic and he was found with a winter coat. Looks like his older brother in that photo with him. Why would he have one if he lived in Texas unless he did travel to colder states. I'm confused if she meant to kill him as to why drive all that way and THERE? Why not Disney or something. Also, what if he's had a cough for a while and she's given him the Nyquil over a few days? I don't understand those who say kids shouldn't have Nyquil. I thought they made a kids type.

If I'm not mistaken, it snowed in that area of TX this year.

There was snow in Texas this winter and quite a bit of it. People all the way down to Houston got it. Quite a few of my friend's are down that way and were delighted to go play in the snow, as snow is not highly unusual in northern areas of TX but enough to really dig in with is not the norm.

Perhaps Maine had some significance to the bio dad that passed away. There are some families with the last name Hughes in South Berwick but I would think that connection would have been made by now.

I'm not sure if this was covered so I'll be brief...
Since she was detained by the Mass State Police she was taken to an area hospital for a "physical" isse. Not psychological.

The NH DA is now invoved which makes it seem very clear to me that she admitted Camden died in NH. Berwick is right on the border.

Recent Facebook pages show Camden playing in the snow. Could she have come north to visit an online friend or love interest?

The fact that Camden was placed in a blanket only two hours after his death does not seem premeditated to me at all. It makes me think she panicked.

I feel so sorry for all in this case. It goes without saying I grieve for that sweet little boy. But he has a brother, grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins who will hurt.

I am just so touched at how happy the few posts she made on facebook were. She posted pics of him on tours, in the snow, at dinner, etc. It sounds to me like in a lot of ways they were a very normal and happy single mom and her son.

PS, the friend on facebook who posted about the May 21st Rapture was posting a JOKE photo! I don't believe for one minute this had anything to do with that group. And I hope to God nobody is being cruel enough to post horrible things on her friends and family's facebook pages. Some of these people may not even know yet.

I'd love to look into the local news more, but hubby has cut me off as I've gotten so involved over the last few days. :)

Also to the person who referenced that his pupils looked so much bigger in the side by side photos. The photo on the left was taken after death. Pupils don't dialate, nor do they show red eye when someone is dead. I think most of that photo is a real photo with only his cheeks being flushed out via computer.

I have been cut off too. My fiance told me if I turned on the TV he would throw it out the window. However I told him if he touched my laptop I'd bury him with Hoffa! ( This is a joke don't ban me or report me )

Perhaps Maine had some significance to the bio dad that passed away. There are some families with the last name Hughes in South Berwick but I would think that connection would have been made by now.

Interesting LorinMarie. If I read correctly Juli's maiden name is Hughes? I'll try to find where I saw that. It's not an uncommon name though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back