Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 #12 *Arrest*

Feature article on Celina in the Manchester (NH) Union Leader today (12/11/11):

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20111211/NEWS03/712119984

I think Celina's case will be solved. I believe LE is busy narrowing down the suspect pool. I agree with Chris_Texas, it is a large one, imo.

I don't mean to offend, but I find it off-putting that anytime Loisa is featured in a story, the issue of her shortage and need for money is put forth. If she is in no way involved with what happened to Celina, she has my sympathy. Kayla has my heartfelt sympathy. But, I find it disrespectful to Celina that Loisa's description of her pain always includes mention of the financial hardship she is suffering since Celina's death; an indirect request for donations, imo. That's all - needed to say it.

Celina: you are a beautiful angel and you have so many people pushing and hoping that the truth comes out and your killer(s) are brought to justice. Rest in peace.

It's just probably easier for her to focus on that and talk about that than it is for her to talk about Celina. I'm sure that she did have a lot of extra unexpected expenses as well. She may not even realize how she's coming across as she says those things.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if she isn't still just very numb.

I understand the criticism completely.

In her defense, from personal experience I can say that poverty is a horrid soul crushing horror that invades and dominates every aspect of a person's life. Poverty, real poverty, despite the judgemental rhetoric of those who are not and have never experienced it, is not inspirational; it is a cancer that feeds and grows on hope until it takes over your entire life and there is nothing left but despair.

Celina's mom talks about her poverty because she is living it. Her every thought, every breath, is dominated by this reality and the feeling that there is nothing to look forward to, nothing to hope and fight for. To those in poverty, "tomorrow" is like the dark line on the horizon of an approaching tsunami. And perhaps worst of all, poverty is a disease in which the victim is condemned by society.

But it's treatable. All it takes is money, and sometimes very little.

There are millions just like her in America today. One and a half MILLION children currently sleep in their parent's cars and on cots in emergency shelters. Another half million or so are living with friends and relatives, sleeping on floors and hoping that their parent's friends will let them stay just a little longer. One in four American children go to sleep hungry, and rely on the free school lunch for their main meal of the day. One in four. 85% of their parents work, as does Celina's mom, and with real unemplyment hovering somewhere between 10 and 15% that's a pretty good indication that they are doing their best.

They are doing the best that their situation and their poverty and their despair allow. They are doing their best in a nation in which Walmart and McDonald's are the two largest employers. They are doing their best, but I question whether the rest of us are doing our best. I would invite anyone who has read this little rant to this point to ask yourself what are you doing to help? In the upcoming polital battle who and what are you fighting for, what solution is your leader offering and how will it help those who so desperately need it? Who is pointing fingers and who is offering a hand?

Anyway, that's enough of a rant for me today. If you read this far thanks. I wanted to post something to help keep this thread alive and this was it.

(snipped relevant portion...)

I don't mean to offend, but I find it off-putting that anytime Loisa is featured in a story, the issue of her shortage and need for money is put forth. If she is in no way involved with what happened to Celina, she has my sympathy. Kayla has my heartfelt sympathy. But, I find it disrespectful to Celina that Loisa's description of her pain always includes mention of the financial hardship she is suffering since Celina's death; an indirect request for donations, imo. That's all - needed to say it.

I've learned not to assume anything about a person whose comments are included in an article or used in a tv/radio report. We have no idea what came before or after any quote that makes it into a story, and we have no clue what else the person being interviewed may have said. In this instance, I would guess that the reporter asked her what Christmas was going to be like, and Louisa stated the same thing that many people would--that there's not much money for Christmas.

There's a difference between answering a question and just offering a statement out of the blue. I think Louisa was answering a question, one of many. It just happens that the reporter included that one in a story. And I saw no request for donations in Louisa's response, even an indirect one. Just because someone tells a reporter the truth about their money troubles doesn't mean that they want a handout or donations. They're just being honest.

And I would think that it's very common for any family that is grieving a lost family member to have financial problems, if only because it's very hard to focus on anything else as one works through the process of grieving.

AR-712119984.jpg

Beautiful headstone for Celina.
I hope justice will be yours soon....

Brady said Noyes and area people are frustrated there have been no arrests, but she believes authorities are following new leads.

“There are new developments,” Brady said, “but none that can be discussed. Unfortunately for Louisia, a lot of things that develop involve people that she knows.”

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20111211/NEWS03/712119984

As we all assumed.

Noyes said she thinks she knows who killed Celina, but can't prove it.

I didn't realize that LN and KN were back living with KM; guess she's really confident that he had nothing to do with it.

I guess so. But I am not convinced yet. I still have my suspicions.

This one has no business being down almost to the second page. We really need some news on it.

I'm so sorry sweet Celina that no charges have been laid yet in your case. I was so hoping that you would be able to rest in peace by Christmas ...but I see that still hasn't happened yet.

Its been too long little one, it seems we let you down in life and it's happening again in your death....

I'm so sorry ...

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

In the video it say's that LN was given a lie detector test. It also say's that she passed.

WN having to buy a car suggest that LE still has his truck impounded. After all this time for his pick up truck to still be impounded makes me think that some kind of evidence was found in the truck and LE just needs more information to piece it all together in order to make an arrest.

JMO

In the video it say's that LN was given a lie detector test. It also say's that she passed.

WN having to buy a car suggest that LE still has his truck impounded. After all this time for his pick up truck to still be impounded makes me think that some kind of evidence was found in the truck and LE just needs more information to piece it all together in order to make an arrest.

JMO

I agree. It's got to be rattling him to have his car in LE possession, whether he did this murder or is protecting someone who did.

I haven't seen this posted and my apologies if it's a repeat. The article is dated for Christmas Day.

No answers, arrests in Cass case

(I don't think I had heard KM's response of not seeing her sleeping on the couch? Wasn't there a whole other story? Came in, sat on the couch and Celina was sleeping. Went to bed? or something like that?)

snipped

And family friend Kevin Mullaney, who also lived in the apartment, told investigators she was not on the couch when he walked into the living room late on the evening of July 25

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/944308-196/no-answers-arrests-in-cass-case.html

My apologies if this is old news. It's slow somedays, and somedays you just can't catch up. It's been a while since that day was repeated in the news.

I haven't seen this posted and my apologies if it's a repeat. The article is dated for Christmas Day.

(I don't think I had heard KM's response of not seeing her sleeping on the couch? Wasn't there a whole other story? Came in, sat on the couch and Celina was sleeping. Went to bed? or something like that?)

snipped

And family friend Kevin Mullaney, who also lived in the apartment, told investigators she was not on the couch when he walked into the living room late on the evening of July 25

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/944308-196/no-answers-arrests-in-cass-case.html

My apologies if this is old news. It's slow somedays, and somedays you just can't catch up. It's been a while since that day was repeated in the news.

Was KM the last one in the apt. for the night? Was the stepdad already in and upstairs?

snipped

Wow.. you got connections getting an article 2 days before it's supposed to be released! ;)
No, I never heard that KM said he did NOT see her on the couch, but I'm also very uncomfortable that LN is now living with KM and his father. Maybe if we knew more, we would think it appropriate, but given all the facts that we DO know ... Leaves alot of questions in my mind. I mean LN doesn't have a history of picking the best men (IMHO)
I hope there is justice for Celina soon. I just can't imagine that if WN tried to be inappropriate with her, she wouldn't have screamed.
I just feel someone led her outdoors and I can't imagine WHY she would go with WN... I hope we know more very, very soon.

Does anyone recall offhand what the weather was that night? Is it possible that once the visitors left the porch that Celina wrapped in a blanket went out on the porch with WN to wait for KM to come home. WN maybe suggest they go into town and get ice-cream or some other kind of treat. I haven't thought of what happens after they get into his truck it's just after reading the latest article something just clicked. That's why they still have his truck because it's evidence. Yes of course Celinas DNA will be found in the truck because I'm sure she's been in it numerous times, but maybe fibers from the blanket she was wrapped in.

I don't know I'm sorry for going on, I am just so frustrated that no charges have been laid.

She should be excite about Christmas right now, not buried in the cold ground.....

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back