Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the difference between "theft by unauthorized taking" and grand theft auto? 6 cars... all in one night? Was it a really bad prank?

I am thinking maybe "joyriding" kind of thing...

What is the difference between "theft by unauthorized taking" and grand theft auto? 6 cars... all in one night? Was it a really bad prank?

I don't know if it was all in one night or a spree. Will have to get back to you on Theft by Unauthorized taking, because I think I know, but not 100% so don't want to say yet

For those looking for the pics we are referring to with all 3 and KL looking unhappy they are here:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011; Located 1 Aug 2011 - #5

I will be back in a bit. I have to go lay down and let my brain unfry before working on something for school. Be back later tonight!

A 23 year old wouldn't wrap a victim in a blanket, imo

To me everything about that pic is perfect-makeup,hair,lips,eyes..this pic has me so obsessed -I can't stop looking at.its as if someone wanted to see her grownup!!This pic I think is going to be important!!

BBM
I swear I swear I saw this in MSM. But have not been able to find it again. SO take it with a few grains of salt, at least for now. After LE interviewed the Mom, the focus of the search and the investigation seemed to change in a big way according to the reporter. FWIW. I took that to mean that she said something that was valuable to the investigation... and we have NO idea of whether her husband was in bed all night. Just that if he were, she COULD alibi him. So we really cannot rule him out at all based on the fact that he MAY have an alibi, we just don't know.

My husband is a writer. Sometimes he gets up in the middle of the night and works and I never even realize it. I would tell LE he was asleep all night if I were asked, but in reality he could drive away for a few hours w/out my knowledge.

So I agree, they cannot totally alibi each other.

I don't know if it was all in one night or a spree. Will have to get back to you on Theft by Unauthorized taking, because I think I know, but not 100% so don't want to say yet

For those looking for the pics we are referring to with all 3 and KL looking unhappy they are here:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011; Located 1 Aug 2011 - #5

I will be back in a bit. I have to go lay down and let my brain unfry before working on something for school. Be back later tonight!

Get back here!
I may have more questions!

A 23 year old wouldn't wrap a victim in a blanket, imo

But what if she were lying on the blanket when she died? Wouldn't he maybe just wrap her up to protect his truckbed, or clean the crime scene of his DNA?

I can't say I know the difference between the two but grand theft is a felony I believe.

But what if she were lying on the blanket when she died? Wouldn't he maybe just wrap her up to protect his truckbed, or clean the crime scene of his DNA?

I imagine it depends on how she was wrapped. Sometimes I think "swaddled" and other times I think "body transport method".

My husband is a writer. Sometimes he gets up in the middle of the night and works and I never even realize it. I would tell LE he was asleep all night if I were asked, but in reality he could drive away for a few hours w/out my knowledge.

So I agree, they cannot totally alibi each other.

Idk.I wake up A LOT 5-6 during the night and done so for 20 yrs-I think I would be able to alibi my DH.But IDK the mom or sf's sleeping habit either.

Idk.I wake up A LOT 5-6 during the night and done so for 20 yrs-I think I would be able to alibi my DH.But IDK the mom or sf's sleeping habit either.

The problem is, I would really hesitate to say anything unless I had gone around the house looking for my DH, but hadn't found him. I mean, if I roll over and he's not there, I"m unlikely to search around for him. But if I tell LE he wasn't in bed all night, it's a red flag. That doesn't mean he's left the house. KWIM? It would have to be a scary question to answer.

or to try to conceal the body, or for ease of transport?

there was a pretty awful case here in CT in the late 90s where a teenage girl went missing for months before her body was found rolled up in a rug in a lake. the perps were all late teens/early 20s.

So, where did Celina sleeping on the couch come from? Thought that is where she went when her sister was gone. Why would she run to get in bed with KM?? What??

To your first question: I believe within the first few days an Aunt?? had stated that when Celina's sister was not sleeping at home, Celina slept on the couch upstairs as she was afraid to sleep in the basement alone. That led many of us to surmise/assume that both girls' sleeping quarters were in the "basement." At about the same time, we learned that C's sister was at a sleepover the evening C was last seen.

I believe many of us were unaware that Celina even had her own bedroom in the home until today.

or to try to conceal the body, or for ease of transport?

there was a pretty awful case here in CT in the late 90s where a teenage girl went missing for months before her body was found rolled up in a rug in a lake. the perps were all late teens/early 20s.

Hi Scarlet...

I'm from CT, moved to AZ recently.
I don't recall that case.... where was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule