Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 6 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this in the Gee murders in IL Very small community and everyone knew a little bit of everything. LE ask not only the family, but locals not to talk to the press.

I can see how it leads to confusion and rumor. Also I think the community politics could get involved if there are issues within. Also we know how the press can exploit the situation for ratings.

I thought NN said on FB that his father was someone else & not WN.

GRRRRR -
I need more ice cream

That was apparently cleared up. He did refer to some one else as his father, it was his stepfather. I think NN lives with mom and stepdad.

I thought NN said on FB that his father was someone else & not WN.

GRRRRR -
I need more ice cream

He has someone else listed as his dad, but his mom has the N name in her name as well. It sounds like the other guy is his stepdad.

For those of you who have mentioned KM's FB and it somehow referencing satanism... That is a composite of Sublime Albums. Here is one album cover that has part of the image: http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/dri100/i127/i12754zbst1.jpg and here is one of their old popular songs: ‪Sublime Summertime‬‏ - YouTube They were really popular around 1995.

Was Sublime considered Satanic? I thought Slipknot was referenced earlier...Don't know much about either of them but always thought Sublime was pretty tame stuff and not so much Slipknot...

Computer running slow tonight...will check out your video tomorrow...

This case is so confusing with all of the branches on the family tree.

All I know for sure is if I break down and run out to the store for Pralines n Cream Ice Cream tonight, it is all ya'lls fault.

If you do, would you mind picking me up some Mint Chocolate Chip?...I'll settle for some of your Pralines and Cream if need be, lol!

What kind did you buy. I bought Braum's chocolate chip yogurt. Oh My it was so good. I left it at my office and I can't wait to go to work in the morning. lol

Chocolate chip mint...
which if I'm going to get ice cream, that'd be the last one I'd choose.
Go figure.
But it sure was good.

i feel like i am failing the if train a leaves the station traveling 60 miles an hour part of the iq test.

It has been said km is not related and is an ex boyfriends child. Not an ex baby daddies child. Which would make them half siblings and not "not related"

lol
lol

Good evening all! I haven't read through all of the posts, but it seems that there isn't really new news....I hate it that I am so impatient.

Any one else think that there will be an arrest by Sunday? I think there is a quite a bit of info that hasn't been released....and, yes, I know, that this might be my wishful thinking.

I saw this in the Gee murders in IL Very small community and everyone knew a little bit of everything. LE ask not only the family, but locals not to talk to the press.

WoW I am in Illinois and never heard of this - or was I too tied up with the Anthony mess?? In fact I am 2 hours away.....just did a direction look up. :waitasec: WoW

BTW - been with grandbabies for over 24 hours so not been here. so sad....

Please continue here.

Thread #5

We still do not have a POI or suspect so the following warning still stands:

THIS IS THE LAST WARNING!!!!!

LAY OFF THIS FAMILY! Mental illness does NOT automatically translate into violence. The mom has made no public appearances so speculating about her intelligence, mental capacity, etc. is totally off the wall.

Give it a rest until LE gives us something.

Also, please stop bickering over the teeth issue.

Any more violations and to's will be recommended.

Let's stick to the facts that we know and develop our theories around those. We should be getting more information soon.

Please do NOT post rumors from facebook.

Salem

I'm not sure why I keep seeing rumors posted from FB and Topix??!!!

I could go on FB or Topix and post whatever I wanted to. That does NOT make it true!

Please move on from the FB/Topix rumors. They are not allowed here at WS.

This post lands at random.

Was Sublime considered Satanic? I thought Slipknot was referenced earlier...Don't know much about either of them but always thought Sublime was pretty tame stuff and not so much Slipknot...

Computer running slow tonight...will check out your video tomorrow...

lol no. listen to it. This was top 40 stuff back int he day. Its pretty mellow. references/glorifies pot. The lead singer died (herion overdose, kind of like shannon hoon of Blind Melon, same time frame) a long time ago. Bradley Nowell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you check out amazon, people that bought Sublime also bought: Billy Joel, 311, Alanis Morisette, Weezer, Guns n Roses, Marvin Gaye, Lenny Kravitz, Bob Marley Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead etc (i.e. other mainstream music)

I saw 35-39 on whitepages

Well I was wondering if possibly LCN had dated KMs dad prior to AL and had a teen pregnancy, then when things started going bad w/AL hooked back up w/him. I just see so much resemblance between CC & KM, I have a hard time believing they aren't full siblings, much less half siblings.

I need diagrams. :waitasec: I wish I were kidding.

I need to get the h*** away from this computer and go to bed...I have been on here all day...I thought you wrote I need diaphragms (which I am currently unable to spell- yup, I really need to lay off!)...

:eek:fftobed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member