NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hammerized said:
Peabody, PrayersForMaura...

I came across an odd (very out of place for this part of NH!) execution-style murder in Haverhill, NH in my local paper recently, and something about it kept me interested.

http://www.wcax.com/Global/story.asp?S=3918456&nav=4QcS

http://www.thewmurchannel.com/news/5057110/detail.html

http://www.theunionleader.com/articles_showfast.html?article=61197

Perhaps the seemingly "random" nature of this execution, coupled with the location of the victim- Haverhill. Or maybe it was the victim's profession- building patios and stone walls... But something about it raised my hackles.

Did Thomas know something about Maura's disappearance? Did he discover a buried body while building a stone wall or patio?

Just some blue-sky thoughts here. His execution is unexplained so far, and there has been no link to any criminal involvement on his part released so far.

Small towns in NH are, well, small towns. It is indeed rare for murders to occur, let alone executions. And so I wonder- did Tom know something about Maura?

Just an idea, something to keep an eye on.
Hmm interesting thought. Plz let us all know if anything more turns up to indicate that. In the meantime I noticed this on the Union Leader website news article (from the link in your post) about it "Up until about eight years ago, Phil and Tom Conrad had a logging business, until Tom Conrad decided it was time for a change and went to work at Hilltop Quarry in neighboring Piermont." Now I wonder did he leave due to a disagreement with brother? Was the logging business in difficulty? The news article of same site also said "Tom Conrad had been married and divorced more than 15 years ago. Although he never had children of his own,. . . " so who would get his life insurance? And what about having trouble with possible coworkers at the quarry?

This whole thing seems a little odd so far but thats probably because I know so little yet. He lived with his mother? "Police arrived to find Conrad dead on the ground from multiple gunshot wounds after they received a 911 emergency call from a female resident at the home about 9:24 p.m. Conrad lived with his mother, Betty, the librarian in Pike, a village of Haverhill."

So who called the cops? the mom? or the female resident? I mean since they said he lived with his mother why not say the call came from his mother? Why say that call came from a female resident unless they are hinting that he also has a girlfriend living there too? I don't know the answers to these questions but you can try emailing one of the reporters that wrote those articles such as the channel 3 person Nicole Oliverio channel 3 news wcax-TV whose email is listed as oliverio@wcax.com
or LORNA COLQUHOUN of the union leader. (There is a contact link on their webpage.)

2nd Edited to add:This post and several others have been moved to this Missing/located category so that we may carry on our case discussion in the appropriate category. Thank you to the moderators.

Kelly said:
. . . .This is just a friendly reminder that this is the support forum, rather than the discussion forum. The types of postings seen here in the past 24 hours should go on the Missing Discussion Forum. This forum is to be a "safe haven" for families of the missing, where if they should be reading, they do not see themselves or their missing loved ones torn about or written about as if they were just a theory. It is hurtful to those left behind. It's painful enough as it is without seeing those postings. If you need this clarified, I'm sure a moderator would be happy to do that. Most posters write in a respectful manner, but some do not. Thank you.

Kelly
I apologize to you as I think I misunderstood the actual purpose of this thread even though it is labeled correctly. I thought that support might also mean discussing information to help find the missing as well as just being a comforting source. Edited to add:I think the title "Missing persons Information and Support" is what threw me.
I have seen similar style conversations in support threads but that is no real excuse. My mistake.

Hi Doc,

No need to apologize, really. I can't speak for members of the Murray family in regards to their feelings about case discussion on this thread, but I can speak for many other families who are hurt and appalled at what they see written about about missing persons and their families on posting boards. (not just their own)

If this particular board is to be a safe haven for families to read and not see any material that they may be sensitive to, then it needs to remain as such. Moderators, please correct me if I am wrong.

I don't recall seeing anything disrespectful in your posts. Thank you for that.

Kelly

Cyberlaw....
For someone who hates to rehash things..."YOU DO A GOOD JOB"...So if it is
such a pain and you have no time for this "WELL DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON OUR ACCOUNT" ....

OH and I feel as though you know so much about MAURA....How could this be unless you are "HER"...so lets stick to the facts....and even you, such a wise creature could not know these things....So please state the FACTS and not your ideas and conclusions on "WHO YOU THINK MAURA IS"....Spend your words on more resourceful and useful information that will help this case "NOT HINDER IT".....

Thank You and Have A Nice Day...

"THE CLUE MAN"

Kelly said:
It is common for a family with a missing loved one to make public statements of hope. No one knows for sure, in most cases, if their loved one is dead or alive. I have made many such public statements in case my son could read what I said, such as: "No matter what, we forgive you. We just want you to come home."

Does that mean that there is neccesarily something to forgive, some hidden secret act? No, it is simply a statement made to cover the bases. It is also normal for families of the missing to feel guilt and question anything they may have said or done to cause the loved one's disappearance. This guilt is typically present regardless of the type of disappearance.

"Big Bill" refers to Sharon's husband, Bill, in the story on my blog. Maura's fiancee is always referred to as "Billy".

This is just a friendly reminder that this is the support forum, rather than the discussion forum. The types of postings seen here in the past 24 hours should go on the Missing Discussion Forum. This forum is to be a "safe haven" for families of the missing, where if they should be reading, they do not see themselves or their missing loved ones torn about or written about as if they were just a theory. It is hurtful to those left behind. It's painful enough as it is without seeing those postings. If you need this clarified, I'm sure a moderator would be happy to do that. Most posters write in a respectful manner, but some do not. Thank you.

Kelly

thank you for pointing this out Kelly... my temper gets the better of me when I read things that disrespect the missing and their families and friends.... therefore I usually back out of the forum.... Tact is not one of my strong points.

There but by GOD's Grace go I... my son could have gone or could go missing, or my grandson, my nephew, my brother..... I love you and admire you so much, but I hope I never have to walk in your shoes....

Prayers to you, your family, and all the families of the the missing, and especially heartfelt prayers for those who are missing... Your family wants you home...they love you, Please if you are able, come home or at the very least let them know you are alive and safe.

God Bless YOU ALL.

Ok - kelly, Am I finally at the right thread for case discussion of Maura?
The thread category says so but I am trying to check & be careful.

Just a reminder to please abide by TOS. Some posts are bordering on attacking the poster. I know that these cases can really get us all upset, but please eveyone lets agree to disagree! Thank you all for making Websleuths a great place to post!

Animal

"As Maura's 1996 black Saturn rounded a sharp left curve just past The Weathered Barn on Route 112 at about 7:30 p.m., she lost control of the car and it went off the right side of the highway, striking a tree."
Source:http://www.caledonianrecord.com/pages/top_news/story/afa10e18b
The article was written by:Gary Lindsley The email addy was publically listed on their contact page.
lindsleyg@caledonian-record.com

I had not yet read that article page when I hypothesized the possibility of a barn nearby. I still don't have that theory that included the possibility of a barn as my number one choice of events but it could well become number one.

I am now rethinking and revising that possible version of events in my mind.
If all we have is the car with stuff in it and one person's word for things and that person was by his own account the last person to admit seeing her alive then I have to at least give careful thought to how things could have happened and still fit all the facts as reported & have the police search come up empty.

I do have to also consider that the police & higher officials seem to be hinting that they have information that she is ok and wants to stay gone. But is that true? Did she perhaps leave them a note or call them? Or are they jumping to conclusions because she pulled money out of account in bank.

In reference to the state police delay for nine months in contacting the owner of a condominium in Bartlett, to whom Maura had placed one of her last two cell phone calls, he said, "I am not going to comment on specific parts of the investigation." - Who did she call in Bartlet?

Even though its still only my number 2 theory I may post another separate post on it. I admit that I am speculating - more like thinking out loud. At least I am citing the websources that I am basing that speculation on so others may investigate & perhaps come to better info. After all. . . . . . the whole purpose is to find out what happened to Maura, as much as is possible and not try to make me look brighter than I am. *smile*

And if we actually found out what happened to her and confirmed it? Personally I think the info should go to Law Enforcement for safety reasons.

http://www.mauramurray.com/
http://www.caledonianrecord.com/pages/top_news/story/afa10e18b
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2004/02/27/footprints_in_the_snow/

I got these links from one of the early posts but I forget whose post it was.

docwho3 said:
"As Maura's 1996 black Saturn rounded a sharp left curve just past The Weathered Barn on Route 112 at about 7:30 p.m., she lost control of the car and it went off the right side of the highway, striking a tree."
Source:http://www.caledonianrecord.com/pages/top_news/story/afa10e18b
The article was written by:Gary Lindsley The email addy was publically listed on their contact page.
lindsleyg@caledonian-record.com

I had not yet read that article page when I hypothesized the possibility of a barn nearby. I still don't have that theory that included the possibility of a barn as my number one choice of events but it could well become number one.

I am now rethinking and revising that possible version of events in my mind.
If all we have is the car with stuff in it and one person's word for things and that person was by his own account the last person to admit seeing her alive then I have to at least give careful thought to how things could have happened and still fit all the facts as reported & have the police search come up empty.

I do have to also consider that the police & higher officials seem to be hinting that they have information that she is ok and wants to stay gone. But is that true? Did she perhaps leave them a note or call them? Or are they jumping to conclusions because she pulled money out of account in bank..
There are no links to support the "private information" that I am sharing. I happen to know someone very close to Maura. I can tell you that from the time Maura's family arrived in Haverhill on Feb 10 2005 through June 2005, LE privately told the family that Maura had plans on commiting suicide. They told her family that they based this theory on the fact that family and friends did not know of her plans for the trip to NH; the mention of "a death in the family" excuse to her professors and employers, and the finding of aspirin, tylenol pm and alcohol in her car.

Although I presently do not have the news links (and unfortunately will not have the time to locate them for you for approx 2 weeks, but I promise they will be provided), Lt. Scarinza, the head of the NH SP Unit in charge of the case, was quoted in print and went on tv wherein he repeatedly inferred that Maura was suicidal and had left a not for her boyfriend. If you check the archives of the Caledonian, you should find an article where Sharon, the mother of Maura's boyfriend, called LE "liars" over this incident.

It has been reported (and I know for a fact) that the boyfriend went to Maura's dorm at the invitation of UMass Police before NH SP. He says that there was no note to him and when the Scarinza's remarks were made public, both Rausches and Murrays spent weeks attempting to get Scarinza to release such a letter to them or to make a public retraction. After raising quite a stink, *privately* the family was told that Scarinza meant to say there was a letter from the boyfriend in the dorm room. The boyfriend admits there were numerous letters/notes from him. Maura had saved all of their correspondence. He insists there was nothing to indicate that she was running away or suicidal.

In July of 2005, the one and only very thorough search by NH LE was made for Maura and/or any of her items. The search was a one square mile area around the scene of the car accident. There is a story in the Caledonian Archives regarding this search. For reasons unknown to the family, July 2005 was the time that NH LE called in the Major Crimes unit and began to take seriously that Maura was not missing of her own accord. There are newstories mentioning the involvement of Major Crimes. The press conference after this search has been their final release of statements in the case. When Maura's Father, Fred Murray, was featured on Montel, LE refused to comment on the case. I recall this being stated on the Montel Show as well as being told by my source that knows Maura. Patricia Viola's husband (Pat is also a missing person) is preparing a link to the Montel Show featuring Maura. I will post it here on Maura's discussion board once it is linked to Maura's site www.mauramurray.com so that you may know for certain that LE will not comment on the case..

docwho3 said:
"In reference to the state police delay for nine months in contacting the owner of a condominium in Bartlett, to whom Maura had placed one of her last two cell phone calls, he said, "I am not going to comment on specific parts of the investigation." - Who did she call in Bartlet..
Marua called a lady that has an online advertisement for a rental condo. This condo unit is the same one in which Maura has stayed with her family on several occasions. However, these particular owners had not previously rented to the Murrays, nor did they know Maura.

Although, the Caledonian Record stories are an incomplete record of Maura's case, they are the most inclusive and are available on line. The link to the archives pertaining to Maura are http://www.caledonianrecord.com/pages/archives/index.php?search_it=yes&sm=02&sd=01&sy=2004&em=10&ed=12&ey=2005&inputval=Maura+Murray&usage=Exactly&go=SEARCH%21 Be sure to read both Top News and Local News stories.

docwho3 said:
"Even though its still only my number 2 theory I may post another separate post on it. I admit that I am speculating - more like thinking out loud. At least I am citing the websources that I am basing that speculation on so others may investigate & perhaps come to better info. After all. . . . . . the whole purpose is to find out what happened to Maura, as much as is possible and not try to make me look brighter than I am. *smile*

And if we actually found out what happened to her and confirmed it? Personally I think the info should go to Law Enforcement for safety reasons.

http://www.mauramurray.com/
http://www.caledonianrecord.com/pages/top_news/story/afa10e18b
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2004/02/27/footprints_in_the_snow/

I got these links from one of the early posts but I forget whose post it was..
The Murray Family agrees with you that information should go to
New Hampshire State Police Major Crimes Unit - Lt. Russ Conte at: 1-603-271-2663 Lt. Conte is now in charge of Maura's investigation. Therefore, it *appears* that NH LE no longer think she is a runaway and/or suicidal.

Thanks for your interest.

Because I am so invoved in Maura's case, I want to let everyone know that I am going to be unavailable for the most part for the next 2 weeks. I may have a chance to make a post here and there. But, I will catch up when I return.

To Peabody:
Thank you so much for taking the time & effort to share this info.
I had already begun finding some of the online info you mentioned.
I look forward to your return in 2 weeks.

July 2005 was the time that NH LE called in the Major Crimes unit and began to take seriously that Maura was not missing of her own accord. There are newstories mentioning the involvement of Major Crimes. Peabody

I noted the time of this post...and realize that Peabody was up either very early or very late....but I think the search Peabody is talking about happened in July 2004.

Its good to see so much dicussion about Maura's case again, and invite those of you who are seeking information to visit Maura's website at www.MauraMurray.com. Sharon Rausch, Billy's mother, has attempted to correct some information and has added information that does not appear in print. There are also some pictures of the area where Maura's car was found.

murraydwyer said:
July 2005 was the time that NH LE called in the Major Crimes unit and began to take seriously that Maura was not missing of her own accord. There are newstories mentioning the involvement of Major Crimes. Peabody

I noted the time of this post...and realize that Peabody was up either very early or very late....but I think the search Peabody is talking about happened in July 2004.

Its good to see so much dicussion about Maura's case again, and invite those of you who are seeking information to visit Maura's website at www.MauraMurray.com. Sharon Rausch, Billy's mother, has attempted to correct some information and has added information that does not appear in print. There are also some pictures of the area where Maura's car was found.
Do you (or does anyone reading this) know the time that she really began her trip? One article linked to her website said "Rausch said a dorm mate saw her leave the campus about 4 or 4:30 p.m. Feb 9." but the main page of her website says that a witness (I think they mean the bus driver) saw her & made 911 call at about 7:30 pm.
I am wondering how much time actually elapsed from when Maura started her journey to the time the bus driver called the police. I also need to know what the drive time should have been.

Hi Doc,

The only information the family has about the time Maura actually left the UMass campus in Amherst is that statement 4:00 or 4:30. If Maura travelled directly up Route 91 with no traffic and no stops, it would have taken about 2 hours and 40 plus minutes to three hours--depends on what mappiing system you look at. I personally do not know whether Maura stopped at the bank and liquor store before or after leaving the campus. Considering the time of day that she left, it is unlikely that she made the trip without hitting some traffic. I also don't know how fast she could have gone on three cylinders. The family has some lingering questions about whether she may have stopped in the Woodsville area...I repeat questions...

According to published reports, the bus driver saw her around 7:30. We know that the police were called at 7:29 by the other neighbors. Also according to published reports, the bus driver had trouble getting through to the police (I believe you can find that account in the 2/20/04 Caledonian Record). Initial media reports (I have no idea where they got their information) said that Maura was in a single car crash between 7:00 and 7:30.

To Marisa...the initial reports did say there was a man seen in Maura's car smoking a cigarette...unfortunately I cannot find which article stated it of the ones I have on my computer...I only have notes...but I know for a fact that that is what was initially reported.

I do have to also consider that the police & higher officials seem to be hinting that they have information that she is ok and wants to stay gone. But is that true? Did she perhaps leave them a note or call them? Or are they jumping to conclusions because she pulled money out of account in bank. Docwho​

Initially, there was a lot of speculation by the police, by the media, by everyone. There was speculation that Maura had gone there to commit suicide, there was and is speculation that she began a new life, etc. etc. In the absence of facts...there is only speculation. The speculation continues for the family and the general public...if the police have facts, they have not shared them. The family has been refused Freedom of Information (Right to Know in NH - RS 91) requests by several agencies in the State of NH. This I know to be a fact.

There is a timeline here, an elderly couple saw Maura after the bus driver safe and sound. Cyberlaw​
If you have it available, I would very much like to see this information. I was unable to find the article that quoted the female neighbor as saying she turned away after she saw the bus driver talking to Maura...I will continue to look.

Originally Posted by cyberlaw
The bus driver was investigated and cleared, he is well known and respected in the neighbourhood, he phoned the cops because he was worried about Maura, they have investigated him and cleared him.

With all of the research I have done and all of the reports I have read and seen, I do not recall ever having seen this information anywhere. While we are all entitled to our belief systems, this appears to be a factual statement and I, too, would like to see the source.

I have a funny feeling that Maura did not want to finish school and become a nurse like her Mom, go to the same school as her Dad, and was "tired" of her relationship with "Big Bill", but the only way she could get out of this situation is to runaway from everything and everyone.......so she can do what she wants with whomever she wants, without any "family" pressure to conform to expectations.......​

This is an understandable assumption for you to make based on some of the personal information you shared in posts that were inadvertently deleted last February and not available to the newcomers. If my memory serves me correctly, at some point you chose to run away from your family and obviously some situation that was intolerable to you. To me it is inconceivable that Maura ran away. While I can think of reasons to run away, being tired of a relationship or not wanting to finish school don't fit my belief system as reasons for running away from it all.

To Docwho...there are pictures on Maura's website of the red barn (Weathered Barn in some articles). The pictues show the view both east and west and give you a sense of the area. They are on page 5 of the thread Discuss Maura's Case-Discussion on Maura's case. Hopefully this link will work...:
Pictures on www.Mauramurray.com

If he was heading home it is conceivable that the bus was empty but I always prefer facts over speculation. (Note: I have 'heard' it said on this forum,although not by you, that the bus was a school bus but have not yet seen that confirmed either.) Docwho​

In answer to this question, the bus can be seen in the pictures
Red Barn You can just see the blue ribbon on the tree to the left in the picture, though the family has been told the car ended up further down the street...and this is from the 2/20/04 Caledonian Record:
Atwood, a school bus driver for First Student, was returning from dropping off students after a day of skiing at Wildcat Mountain.​

Hi Murraydywer,

Thanks for clearing up the 'smoker' for me, I misread what you wrote and thought the smoker was in the truck...oops! But now I do remember reading about someone seeing a man in the car w/her. But the bus driver didn't see her, right? Hmmm...I'd love to hear your opinion about the 'smoker'....do you think he was really there or not? Or not enough info either way to decide? If ya get a chance that is

To murraydwyer:

Let me be sure that I understand you. For her to get from her 4 pm or 4:30 departure point to where she finally ran her car off the road would have taken a 2 hour & 40 minute to 3 hour trip? . . . .Wow that's what I call a long trip just to take a break!
I have to take my wife to a city, for her doctor appts., on an interstate that goes halfway across the state we live in and that only takes us about 1 hour & 20 minutes or so (one way.)

I was hoping you would tell me it should only take an hour and a half or less for her to get from dorm to that spot on the road as that would leave someone more time to haul her off, stash her somewhere & then call police later & try to pretend she had just vanished about 10 mins ago.

But ok- If she left at 4pm & drove for 2 hrs 40 mins that makes accident happen at 6:40 earliest. Lets say b driver is johny-on-the-spot & so has almost an hour opportunity to take either kill & hide or just bind & stash a live victem, call cops & then pretend she just disappeared in 10 mins (not accusing anyone but just looking at opportunity.) That's a tight schedule but a doable one. The prosecution had OJ on a pretty tight timeline too. ( Yes, before anyone reminds me, I know he beat the rap.)

Unless the whole 4 person police department (seems I read that number somewhere) camped out to follow him for next 36 hours he had time to move a victem more than once if need be.

But she could also have been picked up by a passerby on the road very quickly, even against her will. I know that because it is what happened in the small town murder I mentioned in an earlier post. His victem was an atheltic young girl & we all had troubles understanding how one person could abduct an athletic young person but he did it in only a few minutes and she was gone. I am glad he was caught & convicted but it taught me you can't underestimate the speed with which someone can be picked up.

I also wonder whats up with a 911 operator that can't actually get through to police? That sounds implausible but I don't live in that area. Maybe that's the norm there.

Back to subject at hand:
1. So we have an accident time that we only have one mans word about when it happened. And I see its at least possible she was there earlier than he said.

2. Also it was reported (allegedly by b. driver) that Maura said she had called AAA but that the article online says there is no cell phone coverage there. Hmmmm then if the article is true. . .either she lied or he did & we only have his word that was ever even said.

When all roads lead to Rome . . . . . investigate the roman. (sorry couldn't resist.)

I wonder if b driver has relatives land or other land of his own within 10 miles of his house? I do realize B. driver may be pure as the driven snow.
I am still looking at possibilities.

The friend following along minutes behind is also still a possibility, as is the stranger passerby.

I am just mulling over the pieces to see how they can be fit together as a possibility, like working those logic puzzles where they give you seemingly incomplete unrelated pieces of info and you have to unravel the whole description from those pieces. Makes me wonder why I am spending so much time on what is still only # 2 on my list of likely possible solutions. *smile* Even if I am totally wrong it will give me something to remind myself to be humble. Thanks for your patience.

I emailed one of the news reporters that have reported on Maura's disappearance to ask if there is any new info and asked some questions.
Part of the answer I got surprised me.

I am quoting only a part of the email since I did not specifically tell the source I intended to use the answers I received on the forum (although I did indeed tell the reporter that I had joined an online forum that discusses missing person cases.)

from a news reporters email to me:
". . . . . But after some investigating, it turns out the police investigation probably didn't make a difference when it comes to Maura's whereabouts. Fred Murray, Maura's dad, said something very interesting to the media the day after Maura went missing, but retracted that statement just days later... Instead, he got the media focusing on the poor police investigation. With some probing, you can probably find out on your own what he said."
hmmmmm I wonder what was meant by that?

Post by DocWho3:
I emailed one of the news reporters that have reported on Maura's disappearance to ask if there is any new info and asked some questions.
Part of the answer I got surprised me.

I am quoting only a part of the email since I did not specifically tell the source I intended to use the answers I received on the forum (although I did indeed tell the reporter that I had joined an online forum that discusses missing person cases.)
Quote:
from a news reporters email to me:
". . . . . But after some investigating, it turns out the police investigation probably didn't make a difference when it comes to Maura's whereabouts. Fred Murray, Maura's dad, said something very interesting to the media the day after Maura went missing, but retracted that statement just days later... Instead, he got the media focusing on the poor police investigation. With some probing, you can probably find out on your own what he said."
hmmmmm I wonder what was meant by that?

So do I!

I am VERY familiar with Maura's case, and I cannot recall any remark by Maura's father that was ****retracted***, nor any remark that he made that would have taken the media's attention from the search from Maura to the poor police investigation......Mr. Murray wanted the media attention focused on the search for Maura. Most of all, he wanted the police searching for Maura.

Would it be possible for you to email this reporter again to learn IF the remark in question was reported in his newspaper? He has already told us (you) it was the *day after* Maura went missing. I find this strange in itself because Mr. Murray did not arrive in NH until the morning of the 2nd day that Maura was missing (Wed, Feb 11) , and did not learn of her missing until the evening of the first day after her missing (Tues, Feb 10).

I would be very interested in following up on this development.

Thanks for your sleuthing! ............sorry, I was unable to exclude my comments from within your quoted comments :-(

Bring Maura Home!
www.mauramurray.com
www.spbowers.com\mauramissing.html

Peabody said:
. . . . I would be very interested in following up on this development.

Thanks for your sleuthing! ............sorry, I was unable to exclude my comments from within your quoted comments :-(

Bring Maura Home!
www.mauramurray.com
www.spbowers.com\mauramissing.html

I have sent you a private message to allow you to follow up on the source.
I hope it helps you.

I too would be interested to know what was meant by those cryptic remarks but I have not yet pushed the issue since he obviously was uncomfortable with just telling me outright what he meant. Perhaps he was afraid of violating some ethical rule or maybe just afraid of a lawsuit of some kind. I just do not know at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther