NJ NJ - Jamie Seymour, 21, Brick, 22 Jul 2005

Thank you Joeytes. Wouldn't the profile automatically be compared being as all tests are complete for both Jamie and the UID?

Yes it should have been compared.

This match was already submitted to the Doe Network (by someone else). My guess is that LE is aware of the possible match.

What's going on behind the scenes I don't know, but what I have noticed in dealing with LE (in NJ), they like to compare dentals. Jamie has no dentals submitted in NAMUS.

What happens when you click the link?
Do you have the address of port authority?

When I click the link it says "content currently unavailable". I had no luck finding the petition online. I found info about Billy's Law but nothing that included Jamie in it. As far as I can tell the address for Port Authority is 625 8th Ave, New York NY.

FB has been doing upgrades; links aren't working for some reason. I'm getting post removed or unavailable when I click an email update.

What's Jamie's nationality?

Go to the NJ for the Federal Help Find the Missing Billy's Law; scroll down; you'll see I posted Jamie twice; today was a print screen (also below) her sister posted last night; I also posted her NamUs flier & info

Jamie Diane Seymour, 21, Missing Since: July 22, 2005 from Brick, NJ
Classification: Missing
Height and Weight: 5'6, 115 - 135 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Seymour's ears are pierced.

Details of Disappearance - Jamie Seymour was reported missing by her father on 08/08/05.Jamie had just moved out prior to that and was living in Jackson Twp but then was moving from place to place. Jamie last had contact with her father by phone on 7/22/05 at which time she told him she was at the Port Authority NY. Jamie was entered into missing person NCIC #M765109579

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14834/0/

attachment.php

Attachments

• JamieDianeSeymourPrintScreen.jpg
    JamieDianeSeymourPrintScreen.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 255
FB has been doing upgrades; links aren't working for some reason. I'm getting post removed or unavailable when I click an email update.

What's Jamie's nationality?

Go to the NJ for the Federal Help Find the Missing Billy's Law; scroll down; you'll see I posted Jamie twice; today was a print screen (also below) her sister posted last night; I also posted her NamUs flier & info

Jamie Diane Seymour, 21, Missing Since: July 22, 2005 from Brick, NJ
Classification: Missing
Height and Weight: 5'6, 115 - 135 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Seymour's ears are pierced.

Details of Disappearance - Jamie Seymour was reported missing by her father on 08/08/05.Jamie had just moved out prior to that and was living in Jackson Twp but then was moving from place to place. Jamie last had contact with her father by phone on 7/22/05 at which time she told him she was at the Port Authority NY. Jamie was entered into missing person NCIC #M765109579

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14834/0/

attachment.php

Thank you Roselvr. I actually told Jamie's sister about the FB page and sent her the link. I'm glad she was able to contribute to it. I am not 100% sure of her nationality. Why do you ask? I do believe she may be Irish mixed with possible Eastern European. But again don't quote me on that...

Her nationality is American.

I think you meant to ask "what is her heritage"?

You are right Joeytes lol. I have also used that term "nationality" in reference to a persons heritage, but it is incorrect. Jamie's nationality is quite frankly American. Heritage is unknown. If the reason for knowing the answer to her heritage background is important enough (a possible match) I will ask her sister and report back here on it. Otherwise, I don't want to reach out specifically because I don't want to upset her. It's got to be the hardest thing to live life, go to work, raise your children, maintain a marriage, bills all while wondering if your baby sister is still breathing on this earth. I can't even pretend to imagine that feeling. Some are strong enough to discuss it and some aren't...

You are right Joeytes lol. I have also used that term "nationality" in reference to a persons heritage, but it is incorrect. Jamie's nationality is quite frankly American. Heritage is unknown. If the reason for knowing the answer to her heritage background is important enough (a possible match) I will ask her sister and report back here on it. Otherwise, I don't want to reach out specifically because I don't want to upset her. It's got to be the hardest thing to live life, go to work, raise your children, maintain a marriage, bills all while wondering if your baby sister is still breathing on this earth. I can't even pretend to imagine that feeling. Some are strong enough to discuss it and some aren't...

Yes; was curious what we were looking for with UP's... My friend looked at various databases after we shared Jamie on our other FB page Never Forget Me. IIRC she found someone that was Spanish that resembled Jamie. I can ask her sister; but have to think of how to word it. I saw a pic she uploaded to FB; she & Jamie were really close; so it appears that she knows Jamie met with foul play; where someone took her & is holding her like the OH girls or hurt her. I'm not sure that NY lists their UP's on NamUs before burying them in pauper graves. I had asked about the Port Authority address (i asked her sister too; missed your reply) because the NJ State Police page says NJ port authority. Her sister said she's tried to correct it. The photo is horrible

NJ State Police
Jamie was last seen at her residence on July 22, 2005 in Brick Township, NJ. She was possibly heading to Port Authority in New Jersey. She does have her ears pierced. Any further information, please contact Brick Township Police Department at #732-262-1100 or NJSP Missing Persons Unit at #800-709-7090.

I remember her cute face, what a pretty young woman. It's been so long since she went missing...I hope she's okay somewhere out there.

She is missing from the next town over from me. I can't believe they haven't found her yet. :(

From the article that Jenelle linked above: "Ocean County prosecutor’s spokesman Al Della Fave says the skull was spotted by two men in a car on March 18. He says the men pulled over to examine it and called police"

A human skull that was noticeable from the road?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an update: The skull is definitely not Jamie, as reports have been made saying it's an Asian Male skull (he is still Unidentified, with a WS thread here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...wp-Skull-UP14935-off-Old-Toms-River-Rd-Mar-16 / NamUs here: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/14935 ) a recent article can be found here: http://brick.shorebeat.com/2016/09/few-new-clues-no-leads-in-case-of-skull-discovered-in-brick/

As for Jamie, she was just suggested for this Jane Doe: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...keletal-672UFOH-18-22-along-rural-road-Mar-07

Thanks for cross-posting and for the update on the skull. The Doe Network has also added a new reconstruction for Marion, Ohio UID Female:
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/672ufoh.html

I am posting in this thread to get feedback on resemblance to Jamie for possible submission as a match. Just to update readers on this thread- a suspect in the murder of the Marion, OH UID claimed she was selling magazines door to door and her name was Dana. Sleuthers have been scouring the missing person reports for females with names close to Dana which is how and why this is being looked at as a connection.

This case is very mysterious to me. I focus a lot of time on LISK victims, her timing does not seem to match up with the unidentified LISK victims that have been found but interesting that she went missing going to The Port Authority...

I hope 2017 holds answers. She looks like such a pretty & happy person in her pictures.

I googled her full name (Jamie Diane Seymour) and found a mugshot from Gwinett County, Georgia and it looks just like her the heavy bang/fringe and all, was this before her disappearance? I can't find a date for the arrest on their website. Just making sure.

I googled her full name (Jamie Diane Seymour) and found a mugshot from Gwinett County, Georgia and it looks just like her the heavy bang/fringe and all, was this before her disappearance? I can't find a date for the arrest on their website. Just making sure.

Looks like her, but, you're right, there's no date. Hopefully Jilly will see this and take a look at the photo and let us know if it is her or not and if it was before she went missing or not, if she can. I'll post the link, mods, please remove if not allowed. Thanks!
http://www.mugshot-media.com/Counties/Georgia/Gwinnett-County/Jamie-Diane-Seymour.648655.html

I searched using the case # and it looks like that arrest in ga is from 2003, so before her disappearance. Here's the info:
https://www.gwinnettcourts.com/casesearch/casedetail.aspx?EihvrRNkYS/6BApMl7176g

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221
Back