NJ NJ - Jamie Seymour, 21, Brick, 22 Jul 2005

Glad that was clarified, but I was hoping you were on to something, Karma!

Same here! The fact that it was in a different state and it said giving a false name made me curious but it's definitely old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:please: Bumping for Jamie :please:

I was reading some info on the LISK victims and was shocked upon reading that most of the victims went missing in summer (Jamie went missing July 22) and at least one from The Port Authority area (where Jamie was en route). Please help to find her and bring her home!
The second I opened this case up and saw the words "Port Authority" I thought of LISK.

[emoji34]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Jamie Seymour - LAST SEEN: July 22, 2005

Seymour, who was 21 when she went missing, was last seen at her residence in Brick, New Jersey. Jamie was possibly headed to the Port Authority in New York.

Have you seen them? N.J. State Police are looking for these missing people

seymourjpg-0342a2b43827ae33.jpg

Here are some more pictures of Jamie that her sister has sent me. She gave me permission to post them here. Her sister has also informed that at the time of her disappearance Jamie had a large lump on the left side of her neck due to thyroid issues. She also needed surgery to have this removed at the time she disappeared.

079011d1-f336-4a1a-ab82-f5e6c54395df.jpg
f7b01360-d860-406d-af37-281edb3b1747.jpg
0a063b6d-9fd7-4a46-9ff7-1d56aa894b18.jpg
Do u know if she had tattoos?

Yes curcumstances need to be looked at, with honesty, we know how lisk has operated And if she was a sw that changes things big time. Cell phone, we know he taunted families and friends with calls or using the phone to possibly access their craiglist/ backpage ads. Not assuming Jamie was a sw but if she was her case really needs to be looked into as a lisk victim

Yes curcumstances need to be looked at, with honesty, we know how lisk has operated And if she was a sw that changes things big time. Cell phone, we know he taunted families and friends with calls or using the phone to possibly access their craiglist/ backpage ads. Not assuming Jamie was a sw but if she was her case really needs to be looked into as a lisk victim

I agree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back