NJ - Trial of Christopher Gregor Allegedly Beat 6-Year-OId Son to Death

The delays in this trial are so annoying. Never seen anything like this. Except the ysl trial which is a complete joke.

Anyway, thanks to those updating the thread. I just can’t watch this trial. It’s too upsetting. But those searches and his flight are great evidence for the state. Consciousness of guilt is always a winner for the prosecution. I don’t even want to think of what he did to that poor child during the time he was texting his date. Ugh.

JMO

its very sad this child suffer when he was with the father. I hope we get justice for cory and his family that loved him so much. i agree with you it's so hard to sit here and watched what the father did to his 6year old little boy... the father didn't have him he would still be here. the court system has failed lot kids in this world

its very sad this child suffer when he was with the father. I hope we get justice for cory and his family that loved him so much. i agree with you it's so hard to sit here and watched what the father did to his 6year old little boy... the father didn't have him he would still be here. the court system has failed lot kids in this world

Why did the father put him on the tread mill, wasn't he confronted about it in court?

What is his defense about the fatal injuries?

Sorry, I need to catch up but I get sick to my stomach when kids are abused and so I avoid it.

Why did the father put him on the tread mill, wasn't he confronted about it in court?

What is his defense about the fatal injuries?

Sorry, I need to catch up but I get sick to my stomach when kids are abused and so I avoid it.
there lot with this case but i know there bringing in the video of the tred mill into court and they played it, but the defense team has been very aggressive towards witness I wish the state would have stepped up for witness that the state had testify.

there lot with this case but i know there bringing in the video of the tred mill into court and they played it, but the defense team has been very aggressive towards witness I wish the state would have stepped up for witness that the state had testify.
Apparently, the father held the opinion that the child was ' fat'.. I am not kidding here. That was the reason given. Not at all surprisingly, Christopher Gregor normally keeps his suit coat buttoned up, but every now and then , it slips undone, and we are subjected to the sight of rolls of fat around his waist, unable to suck it in. That's how it rolls in the Gregor family, so it seems. 'I can be fat, you can not'.

He was so acclimated to treating his little son with such contempt, such useless and ultimately lethal violence that he actually performed one aspect of it IN FRONT OF A CCTV CAMERA. This is a whole other level of carelessness and an indication of the perceptions Christopher Gregor held about himself and his son, how 'at home' and how habituated he was to dragging his son around , how practised he was at it, crossing all the personal boundaries, even in public.

And we only see the minutest of actions, God alone knows ( and , in my opinion, his parents do know some of it ) what else he did that is not recorded. I think his younger brother ,Daniel would have seen some grim stuff, too. Since he lived there also.

( the father has not been subjected to cross examination as yet, TS. that is coming up. Maybe. Maybe not, he does not have to testify and if he follows his attorneys reasonable instructions , he wont, but narcissists cannot bear not having the last word and my money is on him heaving his overweight self up to the witness stand to drone on about his own wonderfulness for days, probably. )

For those new to this case, how many times have his parents paid for CG's lawyers....from:

"His LinkedIn lists his most recent job as being in 2018 as a real estate agent.

Over the years, Gregor has had several run-ins with the law in several states, including Connecticut and Maryland, where he racked up more than half a dozen criminal charges between August 2017 and April 2018, including assault, robbery and destruction of property, public records show."

For those new to this case, how many times have his parents paid for CG's lawyers....from:

"His LinkedIn lists his most recent job as being in 2018 as a real estate agent.

Over the years, Gregor has had several run-ins with the law in several states, including Connecticut and Maryland, where he racked up more than half a dozen criminal charges between August 2017 and April 2018, including assault, robbery and destruction of property, public records show."
How did he get custody of this child, if he has this kind of record? is it possible that Breanna did not know about his criminal history and therefore could not bring it up in the hearing, re custody? Certainly, it appears the 'upstanding law family 'Gregor did not. bring it up ... ... assault as a habit.. Maybe he assaulted an adult and learned that was unsatisfying, smaller targets being much more appealing..

Last edited:
Apparently, the father held the opinion that the child was ' fat'.. I am not kidding here. That was the reason given. Not at all surprisingly, Christopher Gregor normally keeps his suit coat buttoned up, but every now and then , it slips undone, and we are subjected to the sight of rolls of fat around his waist, unable to suck it in. That's how it rolls in the Gregor family, so it seems. 'I can be fat, you can not'.

He was so acclimated to treating his little son with such contempt, such useless and ultimately lethal violence that he actually performed one aspect of it IN FRONT OF A CCTV CAMERA. This is a whole other level of carelessness and an indication of the perceptions Christopher Gregor held about himself and his son, how 'at home' and how habituated he was to dragging his son around , how practised he was at it, crossing all the personal boundaries, even in public.

And we only see the minutest of actions, God alone knows ( and , in my opinion, his parents do know some of it ) what else he did that is not recorded. I think his younger brother ,Daniel would have seen some grim stuff, too. Since he lived there also.

( the father has not been subjected to cross examination as yet, TS. that is coming up. Maybe. Maybe not, he does not have to testify and if he follows his attorneys reasonable instructions , he wont, but narcissists cannot bear not having the last word and my money is on him heaving his overweight self up to the witness stand to drone on about his own wonderfulness for days, probably. )
You can see his, er, svelte physique bulging out while he is standing over Corey abusing him.

This reminds me somewhat of the Watts murders, Watts weighing some 140 pounds more than each of the little girls he killed and stuffed in crude oil tanks. Plus his parents acting similar as here, doing all they can to blame the victims.

Imo

At age 18, this could be why Christopher didn'’t finish college at Wesleyan & ended up at online (uni of Phoenix) college: you can't convince me his parents didn't know what was happening back then. In fact, my money is on ol' Dave and Carolyn (his parents) doing their darndest to clear his name and keep the family reputation intact.

===================

Wesleyan student accused of theft, assault
By WALT GOGOLYA
Nov 4, 2010
MIDDLETOWN - A Wesleyan University student was arrested Sunday for allegedly entering a woman's dorm room, taking an item from her then assaulting fellow students who tried to help.

A female student living in a dorm room on High Street told police that a man, later identified as 18-year-old Christopher Gregor, entered her room, took an item off a table and then ran.

Gregor reportedly punched two male students and elbowed them in the face when they tried to stop the fleeing suspect, police said.

Gregor, who appeared to be intoxicated, told investigating officers that he was confused and entered the girl's dorm room by mistake, according to the arrest report. He said he thought there was a party going on but when he realized he was wrong and tried to leave, he was grabbed by someone and punched in the face.

Officers didn't buy Gregor's story, saying he had no visible signs of being assaulted.

He was charged with third-degree assault and second-degree breach of peace.

Gregor, a New Jersey resident, is scheduled to appear in Middletown Superior Court Nov. 9.
=============================
AHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's all beginning to fall into place. Remember when Breanna said Corey asked his dad about playing football in College and somehow Christopher blew him off and made Corey sad, and Breanna stood up for her little boy? Looks like Chris played in just one football game before the assault, and it's likely he was either expelled or voluntarily left the university after this. He was taking out his anger/regret/embarrassment on his little boy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240511_201428_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240511_201428_Chrome.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
"Gregor, who attended Monroe Township High School,
was an honor student
and all-state defensive lineman
who played for the school’s 2009 Group III state championship football team,
according to an archival capture of a since-deleted page on the MTHS Athletics website.

That same year,
Gregor was even selected to be part of the district’s

'Heroes and Cool Kids'

mentorship program
for middle schoolers,
reserved for high school students

'considered positive role models by their administrators',

according to a 2010 report by the Home News Tribune community newspaper.

After graduation, Gregor briefly attended Wesleyan University, a small liberal arts school of about 3,200 students in Middletown, Conn.

He was arrested in November 2010
for allegedly stealing from a female dorm resident’s room
and drunkenly assaulting two male students
who tried to stop him as he fled,
punching them and elbowing them in the face,
the Middletown Press wrote at the time.

Gregor ultimately received his undergrad —
a bachelor of arts in psychology —
at the University of Arizona,
an online school formerly called Ashford University, according to his LinkedIn profile."

So, at home with his parents, he is an honor student and ‘role model.’ Yet he didn’t get through the first semester of college before he was drunk, violent and facing charges in Conn.

Did he live at home with his parents again while he got his online degree? Were the charges in Maryland, once he moved out again to get a degree at John Hopkins?

There seems to be a pattern here. The child was safe as long as CG was living at home. Then he moves out, the child is allegedly abused and he is on trial for murder.

I believe his parents know full well that he has very serious issues. Yet Dad implies in his testimony that the heinous tape on the treadmill was a one-off…when their own family history with him strongly indicates otherwise.

How old was he when he impregnated a junior in high school? What really happened the night he lost custody and ‘shots were fired?” Why wasn’t his history taken in account for the custody decisions? The Mother’s issues certainly were.

It appears to me that his parents desperately want to testify to regain,,repair, rejuvenate, resurrect their own reputation. The son's rep has gone with the wind, after that vid clip, they have to save their own self respect.. A monumental task, in my opinion. They must have known that Christopher was unable to contain his ridiculous rage about anything, anyone, .... .not just Corey, apparently. He'd been having a go at a whole lot of folks before he got to Corey.

So sad that this little boy, was not able to say “ I can’t Dad, it’s too fast.” He was terrified to speak and kept trying and trying out of fear of what may come next. Horrified at what I saw in that video, as we all surely are. Grandma and Grandpa need to take a look.
Can’t believe they haven’t.

Things I found odd from that hideous vid of Corey on the treadmill.

Christopher appears to be doing some sort of workout himself, a desultory effort, a bit of this, a bit of that, none of which seem to be of a straight up workout. He looks out the window a lot. Then his phone dings, or he wants to call someone, and he takes his phone out of his pocket and walks back away from Corey. Who was he on the phone to?

He has Corey on this treadmill thingy without a safety strap, which was odd, really. There being no staff around, only Christopher. No one else at all. Corey is isolated.

He comes back after using his phone for something, back to the treadmill, and to me, he was stalking his own kid. Like, get on with your own workout, leave the kid alone, and then he actually takes charge of Corey's effort and speeds it up, This is something the runner should do on their own, at their own behest, not something one does for someone else, it's like taking the steering wheel when someone else is driving. Apart from the safety aspect ( V. Unsafe ) it's illmannered.

Corey apparently does not know how to turn it down, much less how to turn it up. Christopher is in charge of this, not Corey, very bad teaching, and obviously, Corey has not been taught how to fall, either, how to roll on contact, how to shield his own body, should he fall. It is all ,, well .. premeditated abuse, to me. I reckon he was contemplating killing Corey there, in the gym. That afternoon.

Then, he looms over Corey, maybe whispering stuff to him. then.... he stands behind him, he knows that Corey is going to fly off that platform. He wants Corey to fly off it. He is waiting for it to happen. He locks Corey's hands behind him when he picks him up, he does not turn off the machine, either. No intention of doing that.

And then, the bite. God help us all.

His grandfather was a policeman. Of course he has seen that 'treadmill ' video. His only coping tool is to claim he has not seen it, because there is no possible explanation that can dismiss the sight of the murderous vindictiveness and insanity of his son.

Last edited:
At age 18, this could be why Christopher didn'’t finish college at Wesleyan & ended up at online (uni of Phoenix) college: you can't convince me his parents didn't know what was happening back then. In fact, my money is on ol' Dave and Carolyn (his parents) doing their darndest to clear his name and keep the family reputation intact.

===================

Wesleyan student accused of theft, assault
By WALT GOGOLYA
Nov 4, 2010
MIDDLETOWN - A Wesleyan University student was arrested Sunday for allegedly entering a woman's dorm room, taking an item from her then assaulting fellow students who tried to help.

A female student living in a dorm room on High Street told police that a man, later identified as 18-year-old Christopher Gregor, entered her room, took an item off a table and then ran.

Gregor reportedly punched two male students and elbowed them in the face when they tried to stop the fleeing suspect, police said.

Gregor, who appeared to be intoxicated, told investigating officers that he was confused and entered the girl's dorm room by mistake, according to the arrest report. He said he thought there was a party going on but when he realized he was wrong and tried to leave, he was grabbed by someone and punched in the face.

Officers didn't buy Gregor's story, saying he had no visible signs of being assaulted.

He was charged with third-degree assault and second-degree breach of peace.

Gregor, a New Jersey resident, is scheduled to appear in Middletown Superior Court Nov. 9.
=============================
AHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's all beginning to fall into place. Remember when Breanna said Corey asked his dad about playing football in College and somehow Christopher blew him off and made Corey sad, and Breanna stood up for her little boy? Looks like Chris played in just one football game before the assault, and it's likely he was either expelled or voluntarily left the university after this. He was taking out his anger/regret/embarrassment on his little boy.
This gives credence to what Breanna said about how Corey was conceived.

Breanna was assaulted when she was 15? 16? What was CG then? close to 20? 17?
Were they both in high school? Was he too old to be in HS? I think Breanna is telling the truth. It was a rape. Some thing seriously wrong with that family. IMO.

Now I am wondering about CG's mother. Her tone of voice when she was on the stand, she explained when she asked Corey about the bruise to his head....there was a sneer...distaste. Makes me think she did not care for Corey that much.

TRIGGER WARNING. MENTION OF BULLYING, SA

The lady whose face is on the thumbnail is NOT Rebecca or Breanna. It's the former school Prinicpal.

This is mom of Breanna speaking at a school district meeting in March 2023. Reflecting back to 2009, and the school principal's handling of Bullying. The Prinicpal is now the Superintendent of schools.

Starting at 3:10 mom of Breanna talks about the alleged r^p3. Says that she drugged and SA'd Breanna, grandma knew about it only after baby was born.

She then goes on to talk about Corey's death. There are audible gasps.

Rebecca (mom of Breanna) says younger brother of Christopher KNEW Breanna.... so, that would be DANIEL.

The brother who supposedly got threatening phone calls at home, the one who isn't on the witness list.

ALL THIS TIME I thought the family Gregor knew nothing of Breanna and the Micciolo family until the allegations of paternity. NOPE. Sounds like the family, including Daniel, know full well the nature of Christopher and his predatory acts.

In terms of timeline, this makes sense. If Christopher hadn't been a violent criminal in fall 2010 at Wesleyan he's have been there til spring 2015 but NOPE, he had to come home to Mommy and Daddy and finish his online university... during which time as a 21 year old he'd play big man on campus and eventually assault Breanna. MOOOOOOO.

Last edited:
TRIGGER WARNING. MENTION OF BULLYING, SA

The lady whose face is on the thumbnail is NOT Rebecca or Breanna. It's the former school Prinicpal.

This is mom of Breanna speaking at a school district meeting in March 2023. Reflecting back to 2009, and the school principal's handling of Bullying. The Prinicpal is now the Superintendent of schools.

Starting at 3:10 mom of Breanna talks about the alleged r^p3. Says that she drugged and SA'd Breanna, grandma knew about it only after baby was born.

She then goes on to talk about Corey's death. There are audible gasps.

Rebecca (mom of Breanna) says younger brother of Christopher KNEW Breanna.... so, that would be DANIEL.

The brother who supposedly got threatening phone calls at home, the one who isn't on the witness list.

ALL THIS TIME I thought the family Gregor knew nothing of Breanna and the Micciolo family until the allegations of paternity. NOPE. Sounds like the family, including Daniel, know full well the nature of Christopher and his predatory acts.

In terms of timeline, this makes sense. If Christopher hadn't been a violent criminal in fall 2010 at Wesleyan he's have been there til spring 2015 but NOPE, he had to come home to Mommy and Daddy and finish his online university... during which time as a 21 year old he'd play big man on campus and eventually assault Breanna. MOOOOOOO.
Wow what a find!

From transcript:

"She was raped at 16 by a 21 year old Monroe Township man who had a younger brother who knew my daughter and was in school with her when these rumors were going around. I believe his brother sought her out because he knew she was an easy target given her low self esteem. He drugged her, raped her, and got her pregnant. We didn't know about the rape until a few months after my grandson was born. We assumed the father was a boy my daughter was dating. After five years the father came into the picture. He got 50/50 custody, he abused my grandson on his first visit and killed him on April 2 2021."

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussieKel
Back