Found Deceased NM - Sharon Gallegos, 4, Alamogordo, 21 July 1960

She’s still not on namus and she’s been missing for 58 years.

She’s still not on namus and she’s been missing for 58 years.

Thanks, once again reached out to Brenda Galarza who hasn't answered me about Sharon's case in years. Hoping she'll answer. This is ridiculous. 2 years since I entered her. Her NamUs profile is complete from what I can see

Thanks, once again reached out to Brenda Galarza who hasn't answered me about Sharon's case in years. Hoping she'll answer. This is ridiculous. 2 years since I entered her. Her NamUs profile is complete from what I can see
Yes, I thought that by now she would be on.

I’ve been in contact with Brenda. I’ll reach out to her and see. Does anyone know if sharon now has DNA available?

If you want I will resubmit her? I’ve already submitted 11 MP cases to namus and only 2 of them have made it on. I’m hoping Sharon’s case can still be solved. I’ve emailed Meaghan good who manages the Charley project and asked her to put Sharon’s case file up on it.

I’ve been in contact with Brenda. I’ll reach out to her and see. Does anyone know if sharon now has DNA available?

Sharon's profile is complete with DNA. Go ahead and email Brenda to ask why she's not showing if you want. She hasn't answered me yet.

Meghan can use the Doe Network profile which I wrote

If you want I will resubmit her? I’ve already submitted 11 MP cases to namus and only 2 of them have made it on. I’m hoping Sharon’s case can still be solved. I’ve emailed Meaghan good who manages the Charley project and asked her to put Sharon’s case file up on it.

What are you submitting? Sharon is already there. I entered her 2 years ago

When you enter an MP you should have a family contact that can deal with the police report. If it's an established older case where there is a known police report like Sharon that's different. I gave them LE contact and let them know family was still living in the area so getting DNA was easy because LE knew her sibling.

Last edited:
Sharon's profile is complete with DNA. Go ahead and email Brenda to ask why she's not showing if you want. She hasn't answered me yet.

Meghan can use the Doe Network profile which I wrote

What are you submitting? Sharon is already there. I entered her 2 years ago

When you enter an MP you should have a family contact that can deal with the police report. If it's an established older case where there is a known police report like Sharon that's different. I gave them LE contact and let them know family was still living in the area so getting DNA was easy because LE knew her sibling.
Ok I will email Brenda. Can you send me a link to Sharon’s namus please?

Wait so she has DNA in the database. The sample her sister submitted is complete? You should send that to the doe network so that people know she has DNA in.

I am emailing Brenda. She takes very long to respond though.

Wait so she has DNA in the database. The sample her sister submitted is complete? You should send that to the doe network so that people know she has DNA in.

I'm very thorough. I sent Doe net a screen shot of the DNA but they can't add it because her profile is offline still if I remember right. I will touch base with them too again if I have time today.

Yes, her sisters DNA is processed a long time ago. There's no reason I know of that her profile can't go online. There's even an MP report attached.

I just got a response:

“We are continuing to follow up with law enforcement and hope to publish her case soon.”

Regards,

Brenda Galarza
NamUs Coordinator
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
(703) 837-6276
BGALARZA@ncmec.org

h8yQ1BZEe7e6j-Clg5sfmoGfrUxKmq--X3B0IFSyQYpb2cHV4w6woDERrNwvbjrNz_3q9O1U0V_TjzOymFM9WiWMEtcrLsT5UhVz=s0-d-e1-ft

I'm very thorough. I sent Doe net a screen shot of the DNA but they can't add it because her profile is offline still if I remember right. I will touch base with them too again if I have time today.

Yes, her sisters DNA is processed a long time ago. There's no reason I know of that her profile can't go online. There's even an MP report attached.

Doe net can't add the DNA till NamUs goes online

I sent Doe network an email to let them know.

About time! 2 years after I entered her! So pissed! There was no reason it couldn't go online at year 1 because everything was there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back