NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toni has to claim it was only seperation that was to take place on July 1..

anything else and she is in as much trouble as Gerard..

there was a very firm rumour that it was planned for later.. I recall that distinctly.

will be interesting to know what moved the deadline up...

Peter Davis, asked for a non-publication order on the hearing until Justice David Boddice made his decision this afternoon on whether to grant bail.

Justice Boddice called the non-publication request an ''extraordinary order''.

Within Mr Davis's submission to the court was a further order to have Justice Boddice's reasons for his decision, when they are released at 1pm, also restricted from publication.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/badenclay-bail-decision-delayed-20120622-20s73.html

This sounds more positive than all the previous gloom and doom today. It sounds as though defence are quite desperate to have the details of the case including the judgment, suppressed. They can't be good for GBC by inference.

I wonder if the history of GBC's lying in the investigation of this case (based on what MSM have reported today) would go against him in his bail application i.e. could he be trusted to uphold the conditions of release?

I am only guessing, but it seems to me, that the July 1 deadline information comes from Toni... obviously, it hasnt come from Gerard..

the question is. then.. what did Toni know was going to happen that would make that deadline applicable?

seperation? death? what? big stakes here for Toni, and I sense a bit of immunity slipping in here.

Yep...as I said before. I bet there is a canary in the camp...He will not stop the canary from singing now.

I have, was fearful of what I would find, lol... wonder if it is anything to do with this..

http://encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-3406900290.htmlA married couple provides the leadership for some marriage enrichment programs. In the A.C.M.E. (Association for Couples in Marriage Enrichment) model, couples are required to be trained as leader couples. They serve as facilitator participants and need not be experts on marriage
http://bettermarriages.org.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=5&Itemid=5

Thank you, reading between the lines here is quite enough :blushing: :what:

Apparently caterpillars are nastier than most realise

http://s3.zetaboards.com/ABCDiamond/topic/7352054/1/

Well he must have put his head in a nest of the darn things!

I know the hairy ones are hugely irritating and we had horses, there is a particular type of hairy catepillar, that if the mares when they are pregnant ingest the hairs can cause them to abort their foals.. they are quite horrible from that side of things..

Toni has to claim it was only seperation that was to take place on July 1..

anything else and she is in as much trouble as Gerard..

there was a very firm rumour that it was planned for later.. I recall that distinctly.

will be interesting to know what moved the deadline up...

Yes there was that rumour. Also that TM had spilled the beans.. seemed unlikely as no arrests followed...but.. now..?

This sounds more positive than all the previous gloom and doom today. It sounds as though defence are quite desperate to have the details of the case including the judgment, suppressed. They can't be good for GBC by inference.

I agree. If the details of the case are as circumstantial as the Defence states then publication of them would be in GBCs favour. IMO

My brother in law told my sister he wanted a divorce on the morning of her 40th birthday. He threw her a lovely party the night before.

I stumbled upon my husband's affair when I was 38 weeks pregnant and he told me he was going to go through the birth with me and then tell me it was over. What a guy! Naturally... I brought MY son into the world alone.

I am only guessing, but it seems to me, that the July 1 deadline information comes from Toni... obviously, it hasnt come from Gerard..

the question is. then.. what did Toni know was going to happen that would make that deadline applicable?

seperation? death? what? big stakes here for Toni, and I sense a bit of immunity slipping in here.

Or could it be possible that Allison when she found out the affair was ongoing have said to him that he had the deadline of her birthday to be well and truly gone from the house for good ? moo

I stumbled upon my husband's affair when I was 38 weeks pregnant and he told me he was going to go through the birth with me and then tell me it was over. What a guy! Naturally... I brought MY son into the world alone.

How horrid for you. I guess he thought he was being considerate LOL :banghead:

I am now wondering where that mystery woman from Sydney that the Det/s interviewed.... maybe she was the lever that prompted Toni to do her block and sing.

I recall that when the Newsreporter rang Toni just on the offchance she might blither a bit, her mother answered the phone.. 'no, no.. toni is distraugh!... too distraught to come to the phone, she said Gerard had hundreds of affairs'...

Apparently caterpillars are nastier than most realise

http://s3.zetaboards.com/ABCDiamond/topic/7352054/1/

I agree that the suggestion of a scratch due to a caterpillar bite on the face seems unusual. The one thing to consider with all of this is that whole individual difference thing again. If someone is allergic to whatever stings them the reaction will be greater than a different person's reaction, which may seem like a non event. Again in saying this I am in no way accepting or excusing what caused or didn't cause these alleged scratches..........just giving some ideas to consider.

I'm sorry I'm sorry I can't keep up, did my last post offend? It was just a wild thought that came to mind, I thought it possible (quite) but its not here

Does anyone know what this could mean??

issues with the Crown case

Yes there was that rumour. Also that TM had spilled the beans.. seemed unlikely as no arrests followed...but.. now..?

it has to be more than just TOni's say so.. maybe she wrote it down, or he emailed her his babbling..

what I am trying to say, and badly, is there has to be some empiracal backup to this information.

of course, I am still assuming it is Toni that dropped that little gem.

July 1st. ....

wouldnt it be awful if Toni called that deadline to Gerard.. it was a long time, and nothing seemed to be moving along for Toni.. she had been fired , due to ALlisons rude objection to her continuing employment whilst bonking her husband...

July1 or else, Gerard!...

oh dear. oh dear..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members