NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet TM is hoping the accused doesn't make bail. She must be hiding in a very secret location atm, possibly afraid of having a nasty accident.

I'd say all of today's revelations are salacious enough, plus if there is more to be suppressed then I don't think further donations will be flooding in.

Just a thought, if someone gets found not guilty (insufficient evidence), would an insurance company then have to pay out on a life insurance policy? Or would they have a different "burden of proof"? Like the civil case of wrongful death with OJ Simpson.

Are they the ones with teeth that turn into butterflies with teeth?

I'm not sure about that, but it seems like a VERY strange thing for GBC to claim if there is no truth to it at all. There are so many other things he could have said.

I do recall a poster saying that GBC visited the doctor regarding scratches (and someone mentioned the chemist too) before ABC went missing...so who knows.

maybe more ladies have rolled over.. most likely they all thought they were the only one in Gerards disorganised stumble thru life..

what an apt expression in this context.

it has to be more than just TOni's say so.. maybe she wrote it down, or he emailed her his babbling..

what I am trying to say, and badly, is there has to be some empiracal backup to this information.

of course, I am still assuming it is Toni that dropped that little gem.

July 1st. ....

wouldnt it be awful if Toni called that deadline to Gerard.. it was a long time, and nothing seemed to be moving along for Toni.. she had been fired , due to ALlisons rude objection to her continuing employment whilst bonking her husband...

July1 or else, Gerard!...

oh dear. oh dear..

People can say someone told them something and it's evidence. The defence can then rip it apart though.

I think we should discuss the relationship between caterpillars and Koppers Logs. we may find a link Lol

it has to be more than just TOni's say so.. maybe she wrote it down, or he emailed her his babbling..

what I am trying to say, and badly, is there has to be some empiracal backup to this information.

of course, I am still assuming it is Toni that dropped that little gem.

July 1st. ....

wouldnt it be awful if Toni called that deadline to Gerard.. it was a long time, and nothing seemed to be moving along for Toni.. she had been fired , due to ALlisons rude objection to her continuing employment whilst bonking her husband...

July1 or else, Gerard!...

oh dear. oh dear..

I'm thinking they may have found that noted in Allison's journal...

Who knows...the spiteful $#%#%# may have written it in himself..

maybe more ladies have rolled over.. most likely they all thought they were the only one in Gerards disorganised stumble thru life..

what an apt expression in this context.

Yes Trooper, I do like your turn of phrase in this context. Still for the life of me can't understand what they saw in him - perhaps it was his caterpillar bites?

Mum73, in the previous thread, you mentioned that you felt that GBC would prefer to keep the TM relationship hidden from his religious sister. In the first few threads somewhere (around the time when the Ian Walton "salacious" message was bought in), many of us were on here when several posers discussed seeing a photo....Im sure many who are still here now may remember.

There were a few saying "There is a picture of GBC and TM on Olivia's Facebook page"....We were all WTF?.....and a few others went over and confirmed. One tried to copy the picture, but someone else in here had contacted the Walton's and she either deleted it or the profile was set to private.

A few people described the photo of it being TM and GBC and that the photo appeared to be taken just post the floods during cleanup at NBCs..They were cuddling and painting together.

It seemed rather apparent that the family were aware that he was having this affair.

PS : I havent a clue though.....I never saw the photo.

I am only guessing, but it seems to me, that the July 1 deadline information comes from Toni... obviously, it hasnt come from Gerard..
... big stakes here for Toni ... and I sense a bit of immunity slipping in here.

Agreed.

Bridie Jabour ‏@bkjabour
Because of a non-publication order request these are the only details of the Baden-Clay bail hearing we are publishing

Matt Wordsworth ‏@mattwordsworth
@bkjabour but the courier has already published

Bridie Jabour ‏@bkjabour
@mattwordsworth what's your point?

Matt Wordsworth ‏@mattwordsworth
@bkjabour there are a bunch of details in the courier's online report... are you being cautious or has someone stepped over the line?

alisonsandy ‏@alisonsandy
We have printed only what is not the subject of the NPO RT @mattwordsworth @bkjabour

People can say someone told them something and it's evidence. The defence can then rip it apart though.

looks like MsMcHugh will be giving verbal evidence.

He also alleged Mr Baden-Clay had a "deadline" of July 1 for when he intended to separate from his wife.

He claimed in Allison's journal there was a diagram of Ms McHugh's house, drawn by Mr Baden-Clay, as part of their counselling.

Mr Baden-Clay allegedly told police his affair with Ms McHugh had ended some time before Allison's disappearance, "when in fact the relationship was continuing when she went missing", the prosecutor argued.

He said Ms McHugh would give evidence at a trial.

Mum73, in the previous thread, you mentioned that you felt that GBC would prefer to keep the TM relationship hidden from his religious sister. In the first few threads somewhere (around the time when the Ian Walton "salacious" message was bought in), many of us were on here when several posers discussed seeing a photo....Im sure many who are still here now may remember.

There were a few saying "There is a picture of GBC and TM on Olivia's Facebook page"....We were all WTF?.....and a few others went over and confirmed. One tried to copy the picture, but someone else in here had contacted the Walton's and she either deleted it or the profile was set to private.

A few people described the photo of it being TM and GBC and that the photo appeared to be taken just post the floods during cleanup at NBCs..They were cuddling and painting together.

It seemed rather apparent that the family were aware that he was having this affair.

PS : I havent a clue though.....I never saw the photo.

They did work together too though...but in the discussion last night I was actually questioning a posters comment that OW "obviously supported" the affair. Sorry, but I see no evidence of this.

May I also ask why you believe someone here contacted them...and if you are presuming I did? If so, you are VERY wrong.

I am now wondering where that mystery woman from Sydney that the Det/s interviewed.... maybe she was the lever that prompted Toni to do her block and sing.

I recall that when the Newsreporter rang Toni just on the offchance she might blither a bit, her mother answered the phone.. 'no, no.. toni is distraugh!... too distraught to come to the phone, she said Gerard had hundreds of affairs'...

Perhaps the mystery women had given a June the 1st deadline!!

I agree that the suggestion of a scratch due to a caterpillar bite on the face seems unusual. The one thing to consider with all of this is that whole individual difference thing again. If someone is allergic to whatever stings them the reaction will be greater than a different person's reaction, which may seem like a non event. Again in saying this I am in no way accepting or excusing what caused or didn't cause these alleged scratches..........just giving some ideas to consider.

Hey... I don't know of any caterpillar that bites here in Aus... they just don't have big enough mouths or strong enough teeth!
They do however have big hairs on them that sting and can cause some serious problems. If you'd been gardening and bent down, perhaps brushed a plant with one on, then I can see it would somehow make a mark on the face like that, but otherwise... nope.
They're usually on your arm or hand if you get stung.

The blood in the car -
It could therefore be years old, could be from another accident... Luminol can detect blood from years ago, but it also dilutes blood, esp small amounts, so is used as a 'last resort' in these sorts of cases, not as commonly as we see on CSI where they spray it everywhere!
I know there might be my blood in the back of my car from where I tore my finger on my grocery bags once. If ABC's only injuries were a chipped tooth, where is the blood from?

I get the impression everyone here thinks GBC is guilty.

This case reminds me of the Gordon Wood case. He's now free. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member