NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine how hard the job of emptying that house would be for either side of the family. That was the family home for Gerard. Allison and 3 little girls. In addition to losing their Mum and Dad the little girls have lost regular contact from their local grandparents - strange as they might seem - I am sure NBC and EBC would have doted on their grand-daughters.

I wonder what will happen to ABC's personal effects ... I wonder if the Dickies were notified in advance to remove her things before the removalists arrived?

Hopefully most of her stuff was already out of that house.

So true CC. I imagine that tomorrow will be really hard for those little girls and yet another challenging day in their little lives. Hopefully they can feel strong enough to celebrate their mum/daughter in a positive light - I'm sure that there have been so many tears till now. I'm just so thankful that they're with the Dickies - I feel a sense of peace that they are together.

Yes, I really hope that in time the Dickies get permanent custody, or at least one of Allison's siblings.

Can you imagine how hard the job of emptying that house would be for either side of the family. That was the family home for Gerard. Allison and 3 little girls. In addition to losing their Mum and Dad the little girls have lost regular contact from their local grandparents - strange as they might seem - I am sure NBC and EBC would have doted on their grand-daughters.

It's hard to go through someone's things who has passed away under ordinary circumstances, I can only imagine this would be so much harder.

It's awful for those little girls and it would be hard having to try to explain any of it to them. What could you say to them?

I wonder how it's actually going with the girls at the Dickies?? I mean, what if they say "We don't think Daddy would do that." etc etc... and what if they think it's all lies... how do the Dickie's deal with that? Just wondering... it has to be a very hard situation.

I wonder how it's actually going with the girls at the Dickies?? I mean, what if they say "We don't think Daddy would do that." etc etc... and what if they think it's all lies... how do the Dickie's deal with that? Just wondering... it has to be a very hard situation.

A local member said a week or so ago, that the 2 older girls understand somewhat what is going on and the reasons for it. But, like in any family, there will be a period of adjusting to other rules and routines. Poor little souls!

Knowing how kids are, they're very forgiving. Kids still love their parents no matter what and know that they're a part of that person so whatever was told to them would have to be handled very carefully and delicately.

Another side of it...did they know he killed her or did they hear something that night. I hope they were fast asleep & didn't hear a thing.

SIM CARDS: A few threads back .... various posters .... and there was no "reply" button on, for some reason. ? Every time I buy a new phone, it comes with a new SIM card. I have about three - unused/never activated SIM cards in my study drawer. (Have no idea why I've kept them!) . I guess the telco has a record of my name and address, etc,which is attached to them. However, someone (litter bug, obviously) buying a new phone may simply put their old SIM card in the phone on the way home from the shops .... and throw the new one out the car window.

Another side of it...did they know he killed her or did they hear something that night. I hope they were fast asleep & didn't hear a thing.

I hope so, too.. but even that could haunt them as they get older "Why didn't I wake up? I could have saved Mum." Either way he never gave much thought to anything/anyone except for himself that night... I'd say he regrets it now... afterall he can't continue with his life the way he wants to because he's locked up. I'm hoping he has some remorse for what he did... the fact that he killed her and not just the fact he got caught.

Hmmm...just noticed in that second report it says...

July 01, 2012 12:00AM

Police allege he murdered his wife in the home or elsewhere and then dumped her body, which was found on the banks of Kholo Creek 11 days after she vanished.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...brookfield-house/story-e6freon6-1226413239229

Well spotted MW. I wonder if they had a way of having their explosive rows somewhere outside of the house, where the children could not hear them. Might explain the screams that were heard?

I am off to rest my weary head. Have had a shocking dose of the flu all week.

Let's hope that lots of people want to make a donation to the ABC Children's Appeal tomorrow.

:eek:fftobed::eek:fftobed::eek:fftobed:

Hmmm...just noticed in that second report it says...

July 01, 2012 12:00AM

Police allege he murdered his wife in the home or elsewhere and then dumped her body, which was found on the banks of Kholo Creek 11 days after she vanished.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...brookfield-house/story-e6freon6-1226413239229

Well spotted Marlywings.
So many twists and turns on this roller coaster ride.:rollercoaster:

It makes one wonder how much the MSM know about this case, but are not releasing.

In memory of Allison's Birthday today... happy_birthday_Allison.jpg

I have no idea - it would be the hardest thing to deal with.

My nephew is staying tonight. His pet dog got a tick 9 days ago, only to be detected yesterday. Sam (the dog) spent last night at the Vet's and then he was transported to the Animal Hospital at Springwood this arvo. He's now in an induced coma - in the hope that he'll be stronger to fight once he's out in 24 hrs time. Anyway, I have a little 12 yr old here, who was beside himself and asking lots of questions - and especially every time my sister called with an update. My own son, daughter and I tried to take his mind off it all with soccer in the backyard, making pizzas for dinner, movies on my big bed on the tv, huge bowls of ice cream for dessert etc etc. He still cried and wanted more info when being tucked into bed tonight.

The Dickie's position will be 100 x worse than what I've struggled with tonight. My thoughts are with them (as much as the girls) in finding the right words to say - tomorrow and every day - to those little girls when they are in so much pain themselves.

I really hope that most of tomorrow will be ok for the girls - a celebration of how beautiful Allison was as a mum, a daughter, sister etc. I'm fairly sure that there will be the tears and the questions again, throughout and at the end of the day.

Thoughts are with them all.

12:03 am - Love to you Allison.

Happy birthday Allison you deserved so much better than what you went through. Today you should be here celebrating your birthday with your daughters, family, friends and those who loved you. My heart breaks for your family today especially your 3 beautiful girls being the first birthday without you here. R.I.P. Beautiful angel you will always be thought of and in our hearts forever whether we knew you or not xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.allthepages.org/images/blog/sunflowers-sep09-sm-5.jpg

sunflowers-sep09-sm-5.jpg

God bless you Allison - I am giving up smoking today for you -1/2 shall go to sorting my crap out and 1/2 shall go to your girls - I shall think of you when it feels hard to quit.
You so did not deserve this.
If someone is involved and rushed in (as people do) to protect those that they love, surely it is time to say so.

I wonder what will happen to ABC's personal effects ... I wonder if the Dickies were notified in advance to remove her things before the removalists arrived?

I think they may have taken some of her stuff back when they were supposedly going to clean the place ready for GBC and the girls to move back in..I am sure it also mentioned and to collect some of Allisons belongings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member