NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#30

Status
Not open for further replies.
:candle: :rose: Happy Birthday Allison, wherever you are ... RIP

I want to dedicate this song to Allison and her beautiful girls. Wherever you are beautiful lady, I hope you dance.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV-Z1YwaOiw&feature=related"]Lee Ann Womack - I Hope You Dance - YouTube[/ame]

I Hope You Dance

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty-handed

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I hope you dance
I hope you dance

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Living might mean taking chances but they're worth taking
Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth making

Don't let some hell-bent heart leave you bitter
When you come close to selling out reconsider
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance

I hope you dance
(Time is a wheel in constant motion always)
I hope you dance
(Rolling us along)
I hope you dance
(Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder)
I hope you dance
(Where those years have gone)

Dance
I hope you dance
(Dance)
I hope you dance
I hope you dance
(Rolling us along)
I hope you dance
I hope you dance

Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder
(Dance)
Where those years have gone
(Dance)​

I have no idea - it would be the hardest thing to deal with.

My nephew is staying tonight. His pet dog got a tick 9 days ago, only to be detected yesterday. Sam (the dog) spent last night at the Vet's and then he was transported to the Animal Hospital at Springwood this arvo. He's now in an induced coma - in the hope that he'll be stronger to fight once he's out in 24 hrs time. Anyway, I have a little 12 yr old here, who was beside himself and asking lots of questions - and especially every time my sister called with an update. My own son, daughter and I tried to take his mind off it all with soccer in the backyard, making pizzas for dinner, movies on my big bed on the tv, huge bowls of ice cream for dessert etc etc. He still cried and wanted more info when being tucked into bed tonight.

The Dickie's position will be 100 x worse than what I've struggled with tonight. My thoughts are with them (as much as the girls) in finding the right words to say - tomorrow and every day - to those little girls when they are in so much pain themselves.

I really hope that most of tomorrow will be ok for the girls - a celebration of how beautiful Allison was as a mum, a daughter, sister etc. I'm fairly sure that there will be the tears and the questions again, throughout and at the end of the day.

Thoughts are with them all.

12:03 am - Love to you Allison.

OH Bellgirl.. I hope the dog is ok! I know what you are going through. WE live in a heavily infested area and almost lost a dog a few years ago..she was at about the same stage as it sounds your nephews dog is.. She managed somehow to pull through, even though the vets were surprised..they really thought she would not. (most annoying thing was we had taken the dog to the day before saying we thought she had a tick and we could not find it. They dismissed it as being a virus and gave her antiinflamatory:banghead:..by the next day she was so much worse)..

WE also had another case last year that ended up at the springwood centre(she was not as bad though still in need of oxygen.- different dog)..they are good there..and give regular updates- including middle of the night when I was trying so hard to get some much needed sleep! But they are thorough.
I wish you the best with it..

I want to dedicate this song to Allison and her beautiful girls. Wherever you are beautiful lady, I hope you dance.

Lee Ann Womack - I Hope You Dance - YouTube

I Hope You Dance

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty-handed

I hope you dance
I hope you dance

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Living might mean taking chances but they're worth taking
Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth making

Don't let some hell-bent heart leave you bitter
When you come close to selling out reconsider
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance

I hope you dance
I hope you dance
(Rolling us along)
I hope you dance
I hope you dance

Dance
I hope you dance
(Dance)
I hope you dance
I hope you dance
(Rolling us along)
I hope you dance
I hope you dance

Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder
(Dance)
Where those years have gone
(Dance)​

Absolutely lovely!

That is beautiful, Makara. Tears ....

Tears and more tears CC. The words to this song are so beautiful, from a mother to her daughters. I dedicated this song to my daughter many years ago and we still often sing it together.

God bless you Allison - I am giving up smoking today for you -1/2 shall go to sorting my crap out and 1/2 shall go to your girls - I shall think of you when it feels hard to quit.

What a marvelous undertaking! I wish you the best of luck!

Hmmm...just noticed in that second report it says...

July 01, 2012 12:00AM

Police allege he murdered his wife in the home or elsewhere and then dumped her body, which was found on the banks of Kholo Creek 11 days after she vanished.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...brookfield-house/story-e6freon6-1226413239229

Interesting Marlywings..I have always had this feeling she may have been murdered elsewhere.. Wonder if that is something to do with why the police wanted to find her phone.

Going to be a very hard day for the family today.. I know they have many well wishes and sending their love from throughout the community.. Makrara that song is beautiful...

I don't have sunflowers, but..:rose: may you dance with the angels Allison..

Tears and more tears CC. The words to this song are so beautiful, from a mother to her daughters. I dedicated this song to my daughter many years ago and we still often sing it together.

Yes, and I can't help but think that not many hours ago I kissed my daughter good-night ... but Allison's girls will never have that again :tears:

Being the 1st July, I hope it's "business as usual" at Arthur Gorrie Remand Centre. :behindbar

Hmmm...just noticed in that second report it says...

July 01, 2012 12:00AM

Police allege he murdered his wife in the home or elsewhere and then dumped her body, which was found on the banks of Kholo Creek 11 days after she vanished.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...brookfield-house/story-e6freon6-1226413239229

Yes, the 'elsewhere'is a new piece of information. However, this could be outside in the yard, or in the vehicle in the yard. Recall how an adjoining neighbour was quoted as stating that her dog Scrap ran down to the adjoining fence and barked incessantly at the fence for a time around 10ish. Also, I recall reports of arguing being heard from the house that night also.

If GBC allegedly killed his wife that night, and it was all his own work, including disposal at Kholo Creek, then he left the children alone in the house whilst he drove 20km each way. Nice type!

I hope so, too.. but even that could haunt them as they get older "Why didn't I wake up? I could have saved Mum." Either way he never gave much thought to anything/anyone except for himself that night... I'd say he regrets it now... afterall he can't continue with his life the way he wants to because he's locked up. I'm hoping he has some remorse for what he did... the fact that he killed her and not just the fact he got caught.

I think the only remorse that GBC would have is that he got caught and cannot make bail.

I am posting some information on the Forensic Extraction Device used to find information from cell phone, including the information regarding the Face Time call. Some of our technos may understand more than I can.

Attachments

• UFED-UserManual-v4b.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 51
I wonder how it's actually going with the girls at the Dickies?? I mean, what if they say "We don't think Daddy would do that." etc etc... and what if they think it's all lies... how do the Dickie's deal with that? Just wondering... it has to be a very hard situation.

This has gone through my mind many times and I really think that, not matter how much love and support is given by the Dickies, there is only so much you can do in such an extreme situation. The big question, "What on earth do you say to them" has really played on my mind. There is the fact that at their different ages it might not be appropriate to tell each one of them exactly the same thing, due to what they can understand.

And then, have they been told what has happened with each step? I mean, when they went to the funeral had they been told their Mummy was murdered? If so then imagine the worry of them thinking there is a bad man out there who murdered their Mother. Could one of them suspect their father and felt weird or scared by being with him? Or, if they were told "Mummy probably had an accident" then once Gerard was arrested what were they told about that?

At some point they would hear it from someone else, or see it on a newstand or on the internet, so i feel the 2 older girls would have to be told Allison was murdered and Gerard was arrested for her murder. And then what do you say? "We dont know if he murdered Mummy" invokes thoughts of, who might have done it if not him?, or thoughts that he might have, and done it while they were in the house. If you imply he didnt do it, the children are in anguish that their Daddy has been unfairly jailed, and that he might be wrongly convicted. Plus there is the fact that they can't see him and don't know if they ever will again. The list goes on of traumatic scenarios for each child around these issues.

"A removalist truck was also seen at the rented house and the owner confirmed the lease expired on Monday last week."

Ties in with a July 1st timeframe does it not?

:clock::clock::clock:

Periodic agreements automatically come into being after a fixed term lease has ended if neither landlord nor renter gives notice. To end lease renter can give two weeks notice and landlord can give two months.

So nothing sinister with dates. Once arrested two weeks notice would have been given IMO.

I hope that the Dickies did get all of the girls things out of the house, along with all of Allisons belongings. We did read the reports early on about a cleanup at the house, but that was very early on and I think was more about getting things in a state for GBC and the girls to move back. Possibly would have been too early to think about removing Allisons things, especially because of the girls. Would be pretty hard to take to see her cupboards emptied and favourite possessions, ornaments, etc removed from her room and around the house, would look like she never lived there.

When GBC was arrested, I read that the Dickies went to the house first to get the girls things, but I would think that was a quick drop-in as they would have been rushing to get to the girls.

Not that everything that goes on is necessarily reported, so i hope the Dickies have had the chance to go to the house and make the decisions about Allisons things and anything left that was familiar and treasured by the girls. I can't imagine it would be too pleasant for the Dickies to have to drop by Skull Manor to ask for stuff.

Periodic agreements automatically come into being after a fixed term lease has ended if neither landlord nor renter gives notice. To end lease renter can give two weeks notice and landlord can give two months.

So nothing sinister with dates. Once arrested two weeks notice would have been given IMO.

That's true Even, we leased our house out for the first time a couple of years ago, and within a week, our tenant was arrested!!! Great judgement call LJ Hooker!!
In that case, he was given two weeks notice also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member