Not So Crazy Now!

Any human is capable of infinite evil.

exactly.and if they pretend to be religious this doesn't fool me,seems they fooled so many though.
look at how many groupies J.MacDonald,S.Peterson or M.Peterson have!it makes you sick.yep I agree,they have a way with words and that makes them charming to many people.it's exacly these type of people though who are capable of horrible things.stabbing your pregnant wife and children.but it's not just the act,the murder,it's what they did AFTER.the manipulation,the whinning,the arrogance,the constant me me me I am the victim here.THAT's evil IMO.sorry but IMO JR fits right into this "club".I see no difference between the way he looks at the camera and starts whinning and telling us how God is the one to judge not us,the fools,and the rest of them.fortunately,the rest of them are right where they belong.

I was wondering about BR being the one who played/molested JB.something doesn't fit though.a kid is not smart/sneaky/manipulative enough to come up with lines like "you'll get a secret visit from Santa".that's something an adult manipulative man would say.

the panel of docs said that she was molested before,at least ONCE.
so she was feeling sick and not pretty on the 23.the same day 911 was dialed but when the officer arrived they didn't even wanna let him in.coincidence?don't think so.

wth is that hard for the cops to get.
if it wasn't a R it was a very friendly intruder,probably someone who attended both parties.
how many people who fit on the suspect list have you got?not that many at all.
this murder would have been solved if it happened anywhere else on the planet.

that's why LS HAD to come up with the sadic PEDO theory.
because he knew this was about sex.
SFF doesn't expalin JB being molested.
"someone hated JR and wanted revenge" doesn't explain it either.
it's also obvious that the RN was a cover-up for the REAL reason
maybe the head bash and the strangulation were not staging or accident but the one molesting her needed to finish her off(in a moment of panic,she screamed,she got hurt,there's no way out now) so she wouldn't tell on him (maybe mommy didn't even know?)

I was wondering about BR being the one who played/molested JB.something doesn't fit though.a kid is not smart/sneaky/manipulative enough to come up with lines like "you'll get a secret visit from Santa".that's something an adult manipulative man would say.

the panel of docs said that she was molested before,at least ONCE.
so she was feeling sick and not pretty on the 23.the same day 911 was dialed but when the officer arrived they didn't even wanna let him in.coincidence?don't think so.

wth is that hard for the cops to get.
if it wasn't a R it was a very friendly intruder,probably someone who attended both parties.
how many people who fit on the suspect list have you got?not that many at all.
this murder would have been solved if it happened anywhere else on the planet.

Linda Hoffman Pugh explains a little of what happened the day of the 23d. She was there to help Patsy with the party, along with daughter Ariana...

On December 23, JonBenet was playing with makeup. "JonBenet, you are not going anywhere with all that on." Patsy told her. "You take some of that off." JonBenet did. At one o'clock she went to play with some friends and was back by four o'clock. Late that afternoon, she didn't want to wear a dress for their Christmas party. Patsy got a little agitated. Finally, JonBenet put on a velvet one with short sleeves. perfect murder, perfect town pg 238 ppb

These episodes that day would likely make JonBenet not feel pretty.

The 911 call was more than likely a mistake made by Fleet White. He was making overseas calls to a pharmaceutical company...trying to get medicine delivered to his sick Mother in Aspen.

I can't seem to find the article where Linda Hoffman Pugh claims that she did catch Burke and JonBenet playing "Doctor". I believe it was on more than one occasion. Would that explain the dictionary with the word "incest" highlighted?

I believe it was on more than one occasion. Would that explain the dictionary with the word "incest" highlighted?

I don't think so.It's not like they were teens or something,I wouldn't worry about little kids playing doctor,that's not incest,it's not like they KNOW what they're doing and that it's wrong.Dunno.

I don't think so.It's not like they were teens or something,I wouldn't worry about little kids playing doctor,that's not incest,it's not like they KNOW what they're doing and that it's wrong.Dunno.

I am not suggesting that BR did this, but boys that age are capable of sexual intercourse, as well as orgasm, though there may not be viable sperm in the ejaculate. Sex play is curiosity-based, not pleasure based for kids that age, usually, but there are exceptions. BR did not seem to be sexually precocious. And although JB was taught to be "sexy", she had no real knowledge of what that meant in adult terms, regardless of sexual molestation.
Once when JB was asked by an adult what she planned to be for Halloween, she said "a witch, but not a scary witch I'm going to be a "sexy" witch".

I am not suggesting that BR did this, but boys that age are capable of sexual intercourse, as well as orgasm, though there may not be viable sperm in the ejaculate. Sex play is curiosity-based, not pleasure based for kids that age, usually, but there are exceptions. BR did not seem to be sexually precocious. And although JB was taught to be "sexy", she had no real knowledge of what that meant in adult terms, regardless of sexual molestation.
Once when JB was asked by an adult what she planned to be for Halloween, she said "a witch, but not a scary witch I'm going to be a "sexy" witch".

After JBR made the "sexy witch" comment, Patsy said, "Yeah, she's gonna be a sexy witch." so that makes me think that Patsy told her that she was going to be a "sexy witch" not a "scary witch" for Halloween and she was happy when JonBenet repeated the comment to someone. I've seen a picture of this witch costume and it looks like your normal, halloween costume.

That sickens me.
Through comments (sexy witch) which are repeated by a 6 year old and through pageants which aim to display children beyond their years, there was a repulsive sexualisation of this child.

What sickens me most however is that this sort of crap is allowed to continue throughout the USA and the rest of the world.

To think this stuff is normal and acceptable is vile in my books.

Childhood is so fleeting, I have nothing but pity for children whose parents stuff it up for them and contempt for the parents.

JBR made the "sexy witch" comment when she was 4. Here's a picture of the costume:

l.jpg

Source: http://www.myspace.com/jonbenetpramsey/

4 is even worse.

How about "Good witch" or "Nice witch"...

http://www.drgreene.com/azguide/sexual-abuse

The most common perpetrator of sexual abuse is either a family member or a close friend of the family. Sexual abuse by a stranger is quite uncommon.

Unfortunately no age is exempt from sexual abuse. About one third of cases occur in kids younger than six years of age, about one third in children ages six to twelve, and one third in children ages twelve to eighteen.

Children who have actually been abused will often recant their initial statement because they are afraid of their abuser or because their abuser convinces them that this is "their little secret." Several clues are associated with sexual abuse (but many children give no clues except what they say):

•Genital infections, redness, or discharge

•Burning with urination

•Urinary tract infection

•New onset of either bedwetting or stool problems

•Suddenly increased sexuality with peers, animals, or objects

•Seductive behavior

•Age-inappropriate sexual knowledge

•Regression

•Other dramatic behavior changes

Maddy, seems like JB had MANY of those "red flags".

yes,that's what I noticed.
does this mean a R abused her?no
but this+all the other evidence seems to point to someone very close.
now if the R's are innocent why did they say NO,it's not possible instead of freaking out that a friend or another relative might have abused their child?they didn't even stop for one second to ask themselves who could have done it.no,they said impossible from the start and refused to talk about it.doesn't sound like innocent to me.especially if it's so obvious that her killer/abuser is someone I know,I would go mad and wouldn't stop until I personally find out who it is!

SuperDave - Your description of "never got married, never had children, let herself get so fat" describes to a T the younger sister involved in the my earlier post in this thread.

That's why I brought it up, Kateyes.

yes,that's what I noticed.
does this mean a R abused her?no
but this+all the other evidence seems to point to someone very close.
now if the R's are innocent why did they say NO,it's not possible instead of freaking out that a friend or another relative might have abused their child?they didn't even stop for one second to ask themselves who could have done it.no,they said impossible from the start and refused to talk about it.doesn't sound like innocent to me.especially if it's so obvious that her killer/abuser is someone I know,I would go mad and wouldn't stop until I personally find out who it is!

That's because you are thinking like an INNOCENT parent! A guilty parent (someone who knows who the abuser is, whether it is themselves or another family member) reacts EXACTLY like the Rs did.

I remember my first thoughts when hearing the news and seeing pictures of the child the first time. She had a sexual aura around her and very provocative-looking poses. It was painful to look at her because I just knew she had been sexually abused by a close family member, not to mention what her parents were doing to her, dressing her like that and making her strut for an audience. I also thought she was killed by one of her parents, probably the mother. It was so overwhelming I couldn't even listen to news reports about the case. In fact, even now, I have trouble reading lengthy posts and threads about the case. It's that troubling. :cow:

Any father who uses the excuse "my wife wouldn't put out" to rape his child should be strung up by his you-know-what until he croaks. Rape is horrible but for a father to do that to his child, or anyone else's, is just plain criminal. The bottom of the barrel criminal. Women who allow it are criminals and also belong in the bottom of that barrel. :cow:

Linda Hoffman Pugh explains a little of what happened the day of the 23d.

.... she didn't want to wear a dress for their Christmas party.
QUOTE]

Now that statement caught my eye.

Linda Hoffman Pugh explains a little of what happened the day of the 23d.

.... she didn't want to wear a dress for their Christmas party.
QUOTE]

Now that statement caught my eye.

winterhawk,
Patsy stated that JonBenet also did not want to wear a red turtleneck to the White's party!

Whats going on here?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back