Note Clues

Patsy was a beauty queen 20 years before JonBenét's death. In December 1996 she was a mother of young children and the wife of an adoring husband. She was in remission from cancer, and the baldness that chemo had wrought was gone, her hair grown back in. She was active in her children's school and in her church. She was enjoying her life and grateful to have that 40th birthday that she'd already celebrated with a large group of friends at a surprise party.

Patsy wasn't living each day as "a beauty queen".

SisterSocks said:
Trust me 777 SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MEET THE TIME LINE.

Socks ;)

Sistersocks: There is no way that Patsy could have done all that she said she did in the time-line she gave.

You are assuming that they are telling the TRUTH that they got up at 5:30.

Twilight,I'm sorry,I didn't see your request until now. The link provided by BC describes him a bit as the "prophet". I believe I sent a message a while back quoting some of his email for you,I wondered if you saw any similarities.
IMO

Patsy told Detective Haney that it took 10-15 minutes to get ready before going down to the second floor.

Patsy told Detective Haney that she spent 5-10 minutes in the laundry area before going downstairs to make coffee.

John said the alarm went off.

Patsy said the alarm did not go off.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member